[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did the shitposters mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (322KB, 1341x439px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
322KB, 1341x439px
What did the shitposters mean by this?
>>
it's the pedo/cunny spammer
>>
>>81882941
it's viral marketers

I see now they are trying to deflect the problem on pedos/shitposters
>>
>>81882941
Your thread is worse than any of those threads.
>>
>>81883022
Lets sell coca cola by telling everyone how horrible it is.
>>
>>81883098
Simmer down autismo
>>
>>81882941
>shitposters
It's just one guy sperging out because of the whole Christian shit
>>
>>81882941
What's wrong with didcussing a popular TV show?
>>
>>81883022
why would you need to virally market a show that's already pretty much the most popular cartoon with its target demographic? especially when it's not even in season
>>
R&m is dope it's just a bunch of fags who don't like it
>>
>>81883256
>if you don't like my show its because your a christian
>>
>>81883567
>"HA I SURE SHOWED HIM!"
>posts 67th GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY thread this week
>>
It's the mods way of saying they want to kill /tv/
>>
>>81883567
Don't even like Rick and morty, but the insecure autist is just making the same shitty threads everyday because of a few throwaway lines about God
>>
>>81883256
I like the show and im Christian, i think the show is exactly the apposite of what the shiposters are saying.
>>
>>81882998
I suspect its autismo the catposter personally.
Haven seen him trying to force his usual shitty non memes.
>>
>>81883663
More likely it's the tv's resident autist spammer trapped in the worlds most embarrassing pissing contest with the mods, the usual suspect, he hates this board.
>>
It's literally free (You)s why wouldn't they make those threads
>>
like most problems on /tv/ its /v/
>>
Anyone else kind of suspicious that we actually are being raided by people who's goal is to shift 4chan's opinion on Rick and Morty? I don't know if it's paid shills or just autistic RaM fans who can't stand the idea of people not liking their show.

Each thread seems to follow the same formula. First, an over the top OP that is almost designed to seem obnoxious and reek of religious butthurt. Then a few other "posters" join in and make reasonable points about how OP is a retarted butthurt Christian baby who can't take a joke. etc.

It's like a coordinated group effort to make people who don't like RaM seem immature and petty, that way they can play into /tv/'s (and 4chan in general) contrarian ways and make /tv/ like RaM.
>>
File: 6748.jpg (63KB, 721x609px) Image search: [Google]
6748.jpg
63KB, 721x609px
>>81885115
yeah right!
>>
Intresting.. Thought there was something funny going.

Why don't they go to /co/
>>
>>81883286
It is in season though
>>
Just keep reporting
then he'll be banned for ban evading then banned for vpn posting then range banned
>>
>>81885330
Because /tv/ is the epic shitposting board for 14 year olds
>>
>>81885238
emma bottom
>>
>>81882941
is not shitposting, the show is really that good that /tv/ and /co/ don't stop having mature discussions of it philosophy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWFDHynfl1E
>>
>>81885330
/co/ is a tumblr board with retarded jannies
>>81885369
fuck off to 9gag
>>
>>81885388
emma "surf table" stone
>>
>>81885369
VPN b&ing is the stupidest thing ever, especially range b&ing it. Fuck the mods and fuck the assholes who get every VPN banned.
>>
>>81885238
Short leg Girl! Shes been living in her short leg World!
>>
>>81885115
The problem is that we are rarely raided.
/tv/ is us.
It's sad, I know
>>
Why are people from /v/ so scared to post their anime shit on /a/ and their cartoon shit on /co/
>>
>>81885383
>Because /tv/ is the epic shitposting board for 14 year olds
Why can't they just go away? Surely filling out the captcha is too much of a bother for them
>>
>>81882941
this show's ability to genuinely trigger alt-rights and christcucks is amazing
>>
>>81885671
Because swaglord made them feel welcome here
just look at /pol/ as another example of being fucked over by making them feel even slightly welcome
>>
>>81886449
There are captcha filling services. Thing is, when you notice relative threads throughout the days, and realize that the op is probably paying money just to spam.... While simultaneously trying to blend in with board culture- that person is cancer.
>>
>>81887050
notice *repetative threads
>>
>>81883022
imagine being the kind of person who actually believes this
>>
Paid advertising, which seems to be totally acceptable to those in charge. I use adblock on my PC but I used my phone to check this board the other day and was assaulted by an absurd amount of ads. I'm assuming mods know this board is bottom of the barrel shit and completely irredeemable so they probably let advertisers run wild here.
>>
>>81887050
Is this why I've been having to solve a dozen captchas to post?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.