[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this make me so uncomfortable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: black mirror.jpg (140KB, 927x1078px) Image search: [Google]
black mirror.jpg
140KB, 927x1078px
I literally had to look away and tell myself it wasn't real.
>>
I hated this ep from the beggining. I didn't need to sit through it to get the memo. Anyone who sports a social media account is a nornie retard. Being forced to watch this "reality" where everything is connected with this idiotic premise was painful, her acoustic rage at the end even more so, no matter how justified by the rest of the episode.

And if you're on about her looking like a fat pig, well yeah bruv 2/10 elbows too pointy wouldnt smash
>>
Black mirror gives me too much anxiety, I've seen one episode (merits) and just reading the concepts of the others seems too stressful for some reason
>>
>>81880459
watch White Christmas, best episode by far
>>
It's a testament to her performance. She's a better actor than most people give her credit for.
>>
>>81880519
who gives a fuck about actors, it's literally their job to act, fucksake. What matters is the (((play))) they're in

you're the reason idiots from hollywood are idolized
>>
>>81880286
BLACKED
>>
>>81880622
Are you okay? Do you need an adult?
>>
>>81880622
Imagine being this retarded.

>it's their job to act

>this makes their performance not matter for some reason

>what matters is the (((play))) their in

It's literally someone's job to write the shit too, fucktard.
>>
>>81880622
how do people so stupid still find their way online?
>>
All the interracial propaganda made me drop it after the first episode
>>
>>81880679
Good choice of words broh, retarded? ayy

It is their job to act, implying their performance should always be close to perfect. I never once said their performance never matters, you fucking baboon. What do I expect from a fa/tv/irgin anyway tho right
>>
>>81880649
>>81880679
>>81880728
i disagree
>>
Her acting in this was really good.
>>
>>81880750
It's the writer's job to write and the director's job to direct too, moron.
>>
>>81880750
>it's their job to act, implying their performance should always be close to perfect

Yet a lot of actors can't accomplish this. You can't possibly be this stupid, can you?
>>
>>81880407
Well, think about who uses Netflix
>>
>>81880459
You got anxiety issues
>>
>>81880407

nornies rrreeee!!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.