[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did you think of the best zombie film in the last 5-7 years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: comfy.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
comfy.jpg
1B, 486x500px
what did you think of the best zombie film in the last 5-7 years?
>>
>>81879246
I couldn't sit through the first 20 minutes. Does it pick up and some actual good characters show up?
>>
who the fuck gave this bitch permission to leave the guardian of the galaxy set? she needs to be shooting scenes non stop for the rest of her life for the next 20 gotg sequels like stan lee
>>
>>81879246
movie?
>>
File: chad zombie.jpg (64KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
chad zombie.jpg
64KB, 620x375px
I unironically enjoyed this
>>
>>81879304
I'm really disappointed in you. Yeah, it picks up, the first 20 minutes were good tho, great build-up.
>>
File: TGWAG.png (446KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
TGWAG.png
446KB, 640x421px
>>81879455
The Girl with All the Gifts
>>
None of them.

I honestly can't understand how hollywood is so fucking inept at producing post apocalyptic movies. All they do is fucking up the setting with sentimental bullshit and relationship drama. The closest thing to a decent post apocalyptic movie I've seen is The Road. But nothing zombie related.
>>
>>81879636
Will i enjoy this if i hate black people, especially black children?
>>
>>81879246
TWD Season 6
>>
File: 1467785708864.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1467785708864.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
>>81879498
WOAH YOU JUST REMINDED ME THAT THIS MOVIE EXISTS AND I SAW IT IN THEATERS
>>
>>81879706
also wondering this
>>
>>81879706
yes and no. one of the four main characters is a black dude, he dies a very horrible death, but the girl lives
>>
I thought it was shit and also terrible piece of propaganda.
>>
>>81879246
Pretty good.
Surprisingly more violent than I expected from the premise.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.