[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: photo.jpg (28KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
28KB, 900x900px
What went wrong?
>>
They tend to kill off all their good original programming after a few seasons. Frisky Dingo, China IL, Metalocalpyse, etc. Also, horrible budget constraints, part of the reason Venture Bros only produces like 10 episodes every 3 years.
>>
>>81877870
Too many satire live action shows no one ever watches.
>>
They keep airing Cleveland Show.
>>
Robot chicken
Bobs burgers
>>
Not giving Wham City comedy a show
>>
File: 1491703685388.jpg (22KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491703685388.jpg
22KB, 234x250px
no new rick and morty episodes that's what went wrong
>>
fpbp. kill off original programming for guarentees with KOTH and family guy shit.

[as] was, 4 years ago the only reason I ever turned my TV on at night now that it's nothing more than a block for teenagers and they take no chances I don't watch shit

RIP superjail
>>
When NATIONAL TERRORISM STRIKE FORCE : SAN DIEGO : SPORT UTILITY VEHICLE was cancelled is what went wrong.
>>
>>81878353
Piper best girl
>>
>>81877870
MacFarlane shit
>>
Bring HydeWars back.
>>
>>81877870
when superjail ended and stopped airing Harvey Birdman
>>
>>81877870
Nobody watches TV anymore
>>
>>81878280

but KOTH is better than any original AS show
>>
>>81877870

Replacing animated, quality content that had humor and A to B plotlines with stoner-garbage and live-action horse-shit that doesn't belong on fucking "Cartoon Network" in the first place.
>>
Has anyone sat through an episode of Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell, is it good??
>>
File: IMG_1367.jpg (61KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1367.jpg
61KB, 640x960px
>>81877870
I liked when adult swim would show anime. It was my first exposure to Gundam 0083 and Yu Yu Hakusho. Also I gave ATHF and some other Adult Swim shows a rewatch, they weren't as funny as I remember.
>>
they started carring what people think about them, they need to get off all social media , shutdown there streams and just make more shows ,

or keep pandering to the sjw manlets and enjoy getting less ratings then reruns of rugrats
>>
>>81880131
Anime faggots should leave
>>
>>81880131
Those are some pretty colors.
>>
>>81880342
Yeah bro the OGs should totally capitulate to underaged newfags redditor tourists like yourself.
>>
It's all just tryhard """ironic"""" humour where if you try to say it's shit the response is "u dont get it lol :P XD"
Fucking adult swim should be destroyed
>>
>>81880131
Holy shit, I remember the promo for the Anime block!
>>
File: cringe.png (1MB, 686x730px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
1MB, 686x730px
>>81881070
>anime sperglords talking tough
>>
>>81883156
hello, reddit
>>
>>81880078
Yes
No
>>
Letting Rob Corddry and his jewish hollywood friends come take up a shitload of time on unfunny circlejerks hurt things.

Not being afraid to take actual risks with not just World Peace, but other shows.

Awesome Show was alright, but they shouldn't have made such a switch to live action.

What few new cartoons there are, like Rick and Morty or Mr. Pickles, are animated incredibly cheap, while these jews on the live action shows get to run around and have their playdates.

There should be less Infomercials and more Off The Air at 3 am.
>>
>>81880078
It's one of the best shows they've got right now. It's from the guys who did ATHF and Squidbillies. If you like those, it's pretty good. It's also not political or preachy or anything the religous setting might make you worried about.
>>
>>81877870
Arguably it was 2009 but once it was 2010 it was permanent shit forever except for the shining beacon of a masterpiece that was MDE: World Peace.
>>
>>81880078
I like it
>>
>>81878280
Superjail was so fucking stupid.
Only good OC from AS was Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen, Squidbillies, and Moral Orel.
>>
>>81884310
>Superjail was so fucking stupid
Agreed
>Only good OC
Only good AS oc was Moral Orel and maybe a season or two of robot chicken, maybe
>>
>>81878104
China, IL kinda sucked.
>>
no season 4 of the heart she holler
>>
Anime should stick to weekend only, take Reddit and morty off, take all live action shit off, put back funny shows back in.

Sealab 2020
Athf
Morel orel
Venture bros

Quality programming. And get the Jews out of AS they're fucking everything up they need to stick to DISNEY.
>>
>>81884430
It was good. The thing is, Brad ended it himself because he became a sjw faggot. The new show totally sucks. AS didn't can him. They should now, though.
>>
>>81884606
Don't forget Squidbillies.
>>
>>81884606
Reddit and Morty is the biggest show they have, they'd never get rid of it.
>>
File: mikelazzo.jpg (6KB, 130x274px) Image search: [Google]
mikelazzo.jpg
6KB, 130x274px
Don't mind me, just cancelling your favorite shows.
>>
They need to bring in quality programing instead of blasting repeats of other shows or funding shows that are just cheaper and shittier derivatives of previous programs. The amount of people trying to be Tim and Eric or Eric Andre on that channel is retarded. Their animated content is pretty awful to, that Pickles show was just embarrassing.
>>
I love the shows Dave Willis makes. (ATHF, Squids, YPFIGTH). Also very fond of Xavier: RA, T&EASGJ, and 12oz.M. But I kind of think the AS block has see it's hey day. They should just scrap the shit and change the current Mon. - Sat. schedule to show Fox animated shows starting at 8 pm then finish the block off with Toonami at 3 am.

Milk it for all it's worth while you still can. Network tv is on it's last legs.
>>
>>81885531
AS has been doing a lot of web-only stuff lately.

I think they're trying to cut loose from cable.
>>
>>81885151
He's not the problem.
>>
File: Toonami_2017.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Toonami_2017.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
>ratings plummeted from this time last year
>only a few good shows left on the block
>normies like edge and fanservice, which only applies to maybe 1 or 2 shows currently airing
>long runners that drag on (HxH, naruto)
>demarco is avoiding most funimation dubs, meaning a good amount of good anime is off limits
>dragon ball nostalgia is wearing thin, especially once you sit through enough of super to realize what shit it is
>streaming services like crunchyroll and other "services" like horriblesubs make almost any anime accessible from somewhere other than a TV

What the fuck went so wrong? It can barely compete with Family Guy reruns from 2006.
>>
>>81886288

Yeah, this shit is fucking toast after new FLCL airs
>>
>>81886288
New Toonami has just played the worst of the worst. besides the "Z Kai" version of Jojo , I guess

But maybe anime's just worse than it was fifteen years ago.
>>
>>81886402
>"Z Kai" version of Jojo
What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.