[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh scalps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: antifa.jpg (133KB, 840x420px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
133KB, 840x420px
>muh scalps
>>
>>81877051
This was Pitt's worst performance
>>
>>81877076
Nah. He's done worse
>>
>>81877051
How was he allowed to operate this outfit with no knowledge of the local languages (French, German)?
>>
>>81877076
snatch was worse
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 756x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 756x429px
>I'm gonna bring home 100 nazi sc--
>>
>>81877131
Weren't they just thugs and murderers until Operation Kino was activated and they were used to get Fassbender and French Resistance people into the bar? So they didn't need it. Fassbender knew German but he made a grammar mistake iirc. The German turncoat could speak German. The French Resistance girl could speak German.

Speaking German up to that point was irrelevant. They were them to kill 'Nazi's' specifically (not Germans, Nazi's) prior to D-Day.
>>
>>81877821
Fassbender's mistake was the colloquial hand signals when ordering.
>>
>>81877836
Ah. Well, either way, they didn't need to speak German for the OSS to do what they wanted them to do. It was only when MI5 read through the Bletchly Park transcripts that had the coded message that Hitler was going to the film opening that they planned to do something about it.

Which always makes me cringe. Britain had, at 5 points in WW2, the ability to kill Hitler. They eventually gave up on the idea when they worked out that Hitler being alive was doing MORE damage to the German warmachine than his death ever could.
>>
>>81877569
Go kiss a snake
>>
>>81877131
>How was he allowed to operate this outfit with no knowledge of the local languages (French, German)?

indeed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.