[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the Westchester incident?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 57

File: backgrounds_logan_outer.jpg (55KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
backgrounds_logan_outer.jpg
55KB, 320x480px
What was the Westchester incident?
>>
Charles killed all the X-Men in a fit of dementia.
>>
>>81877021
It's the first time Charles had one of his seizures that made him fuck up everyone in a nearby radius, except because it was the first one, nobody knew what to do to prevent it yet and Logan couldn't just jab him with meds to stop it.

Westchester is where the X mansion is, so in theory this is the event that killed the Xmen, as well as hundreds of people in a large radius.
>>
>>81877021

it's when Xavier killed the rest of the X-Men with his telepathic seizure, Westchester refers to the location of the X-Mansion in New york.
>>
File: 190505_1_041551_mag.jpg (55KB, 840x500px) Image search: [Google]
190505_1_041551_mag.jpg
55KB, 840x500px
>>81877063
>>81877043
>Spend years and years building your school and helping mutants
>Fight off countless threats to mutant kind and make them feel accepted
>In the end, is solely responsible for the death of his Xmen, and closest family
>His closest friend is the sole survivor, they grow old together and go into hiding
>This event is so traumatic that they literally never speak of it
>Charles finally feels content for the first time in years, and vulnerable enough to bear his soul to Logan
>Starts to cry and express his deepest regrets
>Is stabbed in the chest by who he thinks is Logan but is actually a clone
>Is finally found by real Logan and dies in his arms before he gets to say anything

Jesus christ what a depressing end
>>
Why don't they just release a tie-in comic that fills in the parts of the story you want to see but don't nu trek?
>>
File: 49119948.png (19KB, 571x448px) Image search: [Google]
49119948.png
19KB, 571x448px
>>81877178
Seriously, why was this movie made.
>>
>>81877241
Fun fact, the opening scene of Logan was originally going to be the Westchester incident.

I mean as if this depressing as fuck movie needed all of the Xmen being killed by their leader and then his realisation of this fact as a fucking opening scene
>>
Xaviers brain started to malfunction, possibly killed all the xmen with brain seizures.

Alternatively like in Old Man Logan he may have made Wolverine believe the mansion was under attack, causing him to chop up all his friends.

They were going to have the incident as the opening scene in Logan but it got scrapped.
>>
>>81877021
In the comics westchester incident happene logan killed everyone in the mutant school
>>
>>81877333

thanks for posting the downs version of what everyone else already said.
>>
>>81877398
please dont pick on me for haveing downs
>>
Would you have included the incident in Logan?

Personally i like the way it's never fully addressed. That and i think the movie was dark enough, I'm not sure an opening scene featuring the tragic death of the Xmen by one of their own would have been bearable by the end
>>
Wait so does that mean Deadpool is dead in 2029?

I'm almost impressed they've set a definitive date that all these established characters must all die by. They've kind of limited what they can do in the future, barring Laura of course.
>>
>>81877398
hello. can you hear me? hello >>81877430 did you Hear what I said
>>
>>81877464

>implying FOX cares about some concrete continuity when the next Deadpool has Cable in it

FOX are not hamstringing themselves like Warner and Disney, the same way DOFP can just alter the ending of X3 so too can a completely different movie.
>>
Stop reminding me this movie exists
>>
>>81877464

I remember reading that Hugh Jackman might break his retirement from the character if it's in a partner film with Deadpool, I haven't read many of these comics but in the few I've seen these two have a great chemistry.
>>
File: 1327788673070.jpg (78KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1327788673070.jpg
78KB, 645x773px
>>81877178
>>
>>81877298
>They were going to have the incident as the opening scene in Logan but it got scrapped.
that's good
>>
>>81877021
Xavier lost control and raped children in his sleep
>>
>>81879150
We The Boys now.
>>
>>81878175
*Citation needed*
>>
>>81877431
I like it much better as it is. We only get snippets through the background of the film, so when Xavier is in bed, weeping and reflecting upon it, you kind of realize the magnitude of what occurred and can see how terribly painful it was for him. It gives it so much more weight this way, instead of it being a multi-million dollar CGI action-fest opener. Watching Xavier actually kill them would have been wrong, almost like an exhibition.
>>
>>81878175
>Love Jackman as Wolverine
>Him coming back would ruin this movie's purpose

It sucks, but we need to let it go. Please don't come back, Hugh. Especially not for a memepool sequel.
>>
>>81877263
>Seriously, why was this movie made.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>81877431
I would have liked it to have been mentioned by another character in passing or a news report in the background, I kept thinking I had missed a film as I have only watched the 1st three xmen films.
>>
>>81879524
It was talked about in a news report in the background. There are whispers of it throughout the movie.
>>
>>81879361
We all love Wolverine, we all loved Jackedman as Wolverine he was great, maybe now's the time to rethink things and leave this movie alone, and approach the X-men franchise differently, let's leave Wolverine and let him rest, and focus in a way to "restart" the X-men.
>>
>>81879551
oh, I was too busy browsing /tv/ most of the time while i had the korosub playing in the background
most of the subtleties completely escaped me
doubt there was much substance though, the diverse group of kids running to the border chased by the ebil white man was funny enough
it wasn't as if there were was anything meaningful in this movie, it pushed a clear almost laughably noticeable agenda throughout
>>
>>81879824
I hate this place so fucking much.
>>
>>81879551
Yeah I got they are after Patrick Stewart for the incident, I just had no idea what it was until the deathbed concession. I would have liked it to have been a little more clear as to what it was, such as accident at the x men mansion on a newspaper or something.
>>
>>81879824
>doubt there was much substance though, the diverse group of kids running to the border chased by the ebil white man was funny enough
it wasn't as if there were was anything meaningful in this movie, it pushed a clear almost laughably noticeable agenda throughout

Holy fuck can you put the /pol/ down for two seconds. There's plenty of substance to the film and none if it has to do with a ham-fisted SJW immigration metaphor that you seem to believe infests the movie.
>>
>>81880108
>There's plenty of substance to the film and none if it has to do with a ham-fisted SJW immigration metaphor that you seem to believe infests the movie.
It was just a generic action kike flick besides Jackman's great performance and Wolverine understanding fatherhood
>>
>>81879824
Holy fucking shit

4chan was a mistake
>>
File: 1375812918001.jpg (10KB, 281x200px) Image search: [Google]
1375812918001.jpg
10KB, 281x200px
>>81877263
>>
>>81877021
Xavier realized Trump won the election, so he had a hissy fit and killed all of his friends along with a bunch of innocent people, all because drumf existed, i hope your happy.
>>
>>81879524
you've seen more than me, I've only seen the second one. Never really liked the x-men movies until logan.
>>
>>81880236
>>81879484
Well duh. But they could have got their money by simply churning out some standard capeshit PG13 crap, but opted for the R rated depression fest
>>
File: 1454901849180.jpg (23KB, 245x271px) Image search: [Google]
1454901849180.jpg
23KB, 245x271px
>>81879824
>it pushed a clear almost laughably noticeable agenda throughout

POL GO HOME NOW
>>
>>81879824
>tfw i was one of the people memeing that this movie was Jew SJW propaganda
>except i never believed it like i assume most don't
>stormfags will read my shitposts and start to believe it

My sides
>>
>>81880189
The movie's about not passing along your mistakes to the next generation ya dunce. Wolverine and Xavier were fucked up from a life of fighting and subsequent loss. Wolverine was created as a weapon, and lived as a weapon his entire life. Xavier just wanted a family, but was continually drawn into conflict. Throughout the film, they both struggle to find peace with their approaching endings as they reflect upon the failures of the past.

It's about not running away, it's about facing up to what has happened, who you are, and what you've done, so that those who come after you learn from your failures.

Xavier's dying words:
>"This was, without a doubt, the most perfect night I've had in a very long time... but I don't deserve it, do I? I did something... something unthinkable. I remembered what happened in Westchester. Until today I didn't know... you wouldn't tell me. So we just kept running... running away from it. I think I finally understand you"

Logan's dying words:
>“Don't be what they made you"

This is just the thematic core ignoring the fucking character work done for both Charles and Logan.

It's not a masterpiece, but it's not a shit action movie, either.

>Kike flick
Watch that edge, kiddo.
>>
>>81879150

that was bryan singer actually
>>
>>81879756
Except they can't restart it if they're going to use Laura again.

Also I just don't believe the whole 'no mutant has been born in 25 years' line. How would anyone know? Maybe some were born and their families kept them hidden. If there's an appropriate time to reboot xmen, I honestly think with Logan. The kids are already in the picture, and you can simply introduce more grownup mutants with a simple 'we stayed hidden' excuse.

Rebooting it with a new X, wolverine, etc would be fucking awful since nobody can replace sir Patrick and jackedman
>>
>>81879756

haha, please. you and i both know wolverine will be rebooted within 5 years (maybe sooner) with a new actor. too much $$$ to make and they don't know when/if the capeshit bubble is gonna burst.
>>
>>81877178
This is like one of those youtube comments people reply to with "I too watched the video"

Congratulations
>>
>>81880108

you can't ask a /pol/tard to put the /pol/ down. they're so fucking indoctrinated they see cat food commercials as being cultural marxism perpetrated by the jews.
>>
>>81880464
this is like one of those discussions people reply to with "thoughts about the thing being discussed"

Kill yourself
>>
>>81880441
Hugh Jackman already said he play the role again for the MCU. So we are pretty much just waiting on cash.
>>
>>81880556
Nice thoughts my man
>>
>>81880464
Except that it's really not
>>
>>81880108
>mfw I come back to /tv/ after not lurking it for 7 years and it's turned to shit like the rest, it's got even more of this "EVERYTHING IS A SECRET SJW MESSAGE" crap than other boards, is this secretly where /pol/ goes to relax?

We know there's a social agenda being pushed on us, but movies have had messages for ever, yet I see no one saying "METROPOLIS (1923) IS CLEARLY A SJW ATTEMPT AT CONVERTING PEOPLE TO COMMUNISM".

Can't you watch things for what they are, instead of watching them for what you think they are and what you want to say about them on an anonymous shitposting board? The SJW is clearly visible in the new Star Wars, and it was fucking bullshit, sure. But the X-Men franchise, from it's inception in the early 60 WAS ALWAYS about social justice, of course the movies have social justice themes. Logan is probably the only one that doesn't completely center on that issue, but rather on character development and their run down psyche from years of fighting through incredible trauma.
>>
>>81880678
Implying anyone on this piece of shit board has seen any movie pre-1970
>>
>>81877464
Deadpool wouldn't have died in the Westchester accident because he wasn't an Xman so why would he have been at the mansion? Besides the X movies don't even have an established canon of continuity
>>
File: 1475609556613.jpg (9KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475609556613.jpg
9KB, 225x250px
>>81877178
>I always know who you are Logan. I just sometimes don't recognise you
>It's because Logan is old now
>When the clone shows up looking like he did in X-Men 1 Charles recognizes him immediately
>>
>>81879361
>would ruin this movie's purpose
What purpose? The movie takes place in the far future of a time line which was rewritten by DOFP. There's nothing stopping Jackman from coming back from doing a movie prior to the events of Logan - and that's assuming they don't keep that timeline dead.
>>
>>81880808
>Not understanding that I'm not referring to plot
>Not understanding this is a symbolic goodbye to Wolverine as a character
>>
>>81880678

confirmation bias

the 2017 /pol/tard sees literally everything through his "jews are trying to destroy the white race" autism prism so no matter what they see they're going to interpret it as being a jewish conspiracy.

you're right about this board completely going to shit. i swear you can't even go on one thread anymore with parentheses and kikes and niggers. i know 4chan was always somewhat racist and anti-semitic, but it never dominated half of the boards until the r/thedonald invasion throughout 2016.

i think most of them kind of got bored with /pol/ since they really don't give a shit about politics and it's just one big circlejerk anyway and their ultimate goal is just to be edgy and shitpost all over the internet. they'll hopefully grow out of it when they get to their 20s.
>>
>>81880861
>hollywood
>abandoning one of their most iconic and profitable characters
How naive are you
>>
>>81880751
Yeah but all mutants are supposedly wiped out anyway, isn't he an engineered mutant?
>>
I would've liked to atleast see a short scene depicting this.
>>
Why didnt Wolverine just heal?
>>
>>81879824
Anime was a mistake
>>
>>81877021
|Watch the movie and find out.
>>
>>81880288
U missed the part where this film is a pretty much the leftists wishes for the white nations.
>>
>>81877431
I would of liked to have seen it for the sole fact of seeing all the classic x-men one last time and how they all ended. But it wouldnt organically fit into the movie anywhere.
>>
File: 1488221109544.gif (216KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1488221109544.gif
216KB, 320x238px
>>81880863
>t. butthurt libfag
>>
>>81883703
>You are a liberal if you aren't an alt right /pol/fag
>>
>>81877021
Charles lost control of his mind and accidentally uploaded all his funny minecraft lets-plays into the xmen's brains.
He had no choice but to kill them all to hide his shame.
Fun-Fact: He put it into Logan's brain too, but he just thought it was a flashback to when the weapon X program injected him with autism.
>>
How did Charles kill all the mutants and why was there no mutants born in the last 25 years? Are these two things related?

I just assumed that Charles was using Cerebro when he had his first seizure attack and accidentally killed everyone.
>>
>>81884427
Didn't the British dude wipe out mutants with something?
>>
>>81885373
What British dude?
It's heavily implied, if not outright stated, that Charles was the one who killed them.
The question is how.
>>
>>81885980
I think he was talking about Merchant.
>>
>>81886016
Oh then idk where that anon got that since he can only track mutants.
Btw how did that guy survive anyway? If a shitty mutant like that can survive then shouldn't there be others?
>>
Wouldnt the humaine thing of been to kill Charles?
>>
>>81886227
What is love?
>>
>>81877021
Charles DID NOT KILL ALL THE X-MEN
there is a news report in the movie referencing the incident, and there it is said that "he killed like 12 people, 4 or so of them mutants"
doubt that would be all the x-men
also, how did that organisation hunt dow all the mutants all over the fucking world? impossible
>>
>>81885980
They say in the movie that Caliban helped to track down most of the remaining mutants
>>
>>81886342

Oh baby dont hurt me
>>
>>81886361
how did he not die though?
>>
>>81886344

it said it took the lives of seven mutants including several of the x-men
>>
Is there a good rip out already? Without any moon rune subtitles
>>
>>81886460
exactly, only 7
didn't remember the exact numbers
>>
>>81886361

A bunch of army fucks with guns counldnt wipe out all mutants though

Shit makes no sense
>>
>>81877178
well at least he wasn't killed by Cyclops after he went nuts due to having Jean's source of cosmic power and then had his brain stolen and used by the Red Skull
>>
>>81877263
Art.

>>81879484
>>81880236
buttmad DCucks from /pol/
>>
File: 32.jpg (418KB, 2050x528px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
418KB, 2050x528px
In the comics Wolverine wipe out the X-men tricked by Mysterio, thinking bunch of supervillains attacked the school
>>
>>81877263

To finally give us Capekino
>>
File: 1491183611731.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491183611731.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>81886588
>mysterio is a generic comedy value tertiary "villain"
>makes wolverine massacre all his closest friends and takes over the fucking united states
>>
>>81886588
so all the mutants combined didn't stand a chance against wolverine? what a bunch of scrubs
>>
>>81886459
Well I assume if he was helping the other side willingly he was allowed to live until his job was done but got away before they turned on him.
>>81886512
Probably not in a fair fight but I suppose with a focused effort over a few years its possible if you go one at a time with superior numbers or kill them while they rest.
>>
>>81878175
I think he will come back to the Franchise, but not as Wolverine, he will as Hugh Jackman. One of the producers said it would be an awesome Idea, Hugh Jackman exists in Deadpool, so he can probably play himself in the third Deadpool and parody Wolverine, which he did already in "Night of the Museum 3".

I can actually see already how Deadpool tries to throw Jackman in Wolverine Situations were he nearly dies. Or he does a 5 minute Cameo and actually dies.
>>
>>81886699

>Deadpool gets rich
>Funds a film
>Its a Wolverine film
>Casts Hugh Jackman
>>
>>81886699

That'd actually be pretty cool.
>>
>>81886659

No omega-tier mutants in the x-men at the time aside from xavier who stopped logan
>>
>>81886344
>doubt that would be all the x-men

There wouldn't have been many X-Men left by then.
>>
File: qgow7so1_1280.png (4MB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
qgow7so1_1280.png
4MB, 1200x1920px
>>81886659
just the x-men not all mutants the super villains killed the rest
>>
>>81886588
>wipe out the X-men tricked by Mysterio, thinking bunch of supervillains attacked the school
They blatantly ripped this off the ending to Fulgrim in the Horus Hersey, when Solomon is tricked by Lucius into killing the last survivors of the loyalist chapters
>>
>>81886692
i meant how did he not die when Charles killed every one else. I figured only Logan survived cause of his healing factor but Caliban doesnt have any healing shit
>>
>>81886729
Or:
>Deadpool gets rich
>Funds a film
>It's a Wolverine film
>Hugh Jackman goes to the audition
>Deadpool says "You're a fucking Aussie and too large, get the fuck out of here"
>Casts Danny Devito instead
>>
>>81886967
Caliban wasn't an X-man. He wasn't anywhere near Westchester.
>>
File: 1492319044454.png (210KB, 484x384px) Image search: [Google]
1492319044454.png
210KB, 484x384px
So what's happening to her then? In comic books and in general?
>>
File: x23.jpg (124KB, 736x1011px) Image search: [Google]
x23.jpg
124KB, 736x1011px
this is your new wolverine deal with it
>>
>>81880769
JESUS
>>
File: 1492207670493.jpg (309KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1492207670493.jpg
309KB, 1200x1800px
>>81887135
>implying this isn't the wolverine I want
>>
>>81877612
Disney:
>This is Kevin Feige. His word is law. Just who do you think you are, Edgar Wright? Someone with creative imput?

WB:
>We need to do whatever Disney does. Fix it, Zack! Fix it!

Sony:
>hurrrrrrr... What if Spidey was ... gay? ... and black? Can we "soft reboot" it?

FOX:
>No, James, you can not kill off all of the X-Men. It's a very important franchise for us.
>*snorts five lines of coke*
>Great... That sounds great, James. You go ahead and do that. It will be fine. Everything is fine.
>>
>>81887135
>low waisted skintight leather

all of my hng
>>
File: kz1ob48968my.jpg (188KB, 1419x2048px) Image search: [Google]
kz1ob48968my.jpg
188KB, 1419x2048px
>>81887106
she have her own series about her life after weapon x basically she go as an underage prostitute and shit... also in another series after wolverine die she become the new wolverine and that will happen in the movie universe for sure she will be next wolverine in the x-men movies maybe even her solo movie later on
>>
>>81887135
Will her daddy allow her to film in a LEWD sequel where she looks like this? I think not! Wolverine is CUTE, not LEWD!
>>
File: logan.jpg (60KB, 1001x414px) Image search: [Google]
logan.jpg
60KB, 1001x414px
>Look this a fucking rated R flick! Everything is so violent and depressing! FUCK!
>>
>>81887245
But she's in the future. Logan is set in like 2029. How do they bring her into the current Foxverse?
>>
>>81887281

That was the point though
>>
File: laura_and_jubilee1.jpg (209KB, 700x812px) Image search: [Google]
laura_and_jubilee1.jpg
209KB, 700x812px
>>81887135
>are your dicks ready for x23 X jubilee movie
>>
File: 1491669695949.jpg (58KB, 658x523px) Image search: [Google]
1491669695949.jpg
58KB, 658x523px
>>81877178
>>
>>81877178

Do you think Charles killed Logan, but then eventually after like a couple weeks Logan regenerated from a toe or something?
>>
File: x-men-hugh-jackman.jpg (150KB, 1200x731px) Image search: [Google]
x-men-hugh-jackman.jpg
150KB, 1200x731px
>>81880769
He actually doesn't look like that, though. I heard about x-24 before I saw Logan, and was looking forward to seeing if they'd do a little Terminator 4-ish cgi trickery where they'd make him look like lanklet 1999 Jackman, but they didn't end up doing it.

I have no complaints about what ended up in the film, though. X-24 looked cool.
>>
>>81887421

>Hugh Jackman basically walked out of the job as a PE teacher in England to land the role of a life time

How did he do it?
>>
>>81887421
>Finish movie
>"Damn the CGI on X-24 was cool, he looked so young"
>For a while I literally forgot that's actually Jackedman and Logan was the one with the CGI
>>
>>81887309
Deadpool 2 has Cable in it, which opens the door for time travel even wider than DofP did.
>>
>>81887460

>Logan was the one with the CGI

wut?
>>
File: 1492208584921.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1492208584921.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>81887356
DO NOT SEXUALISE DAFNE! SHE IS PURE! REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81887452
>You will never have Hugh Jackman banter with you about class

https://youtu.be/yj46BWpxFcA
>>
>>81877021
Charles tried to revive viva la bam but no one knew that what he was gonna do next was whatever the fuck he wanted
>>
>>81887497
Hugh Jackman's face had CG on it the entire movie (as old Logan)
>>
>>81887452
He is befriended with Russel Crowe who gave the Studio the tip to cast him.
>>
>>81887497
The Huge Jacked Man is not really that old
>>
There were new mutants born, because scientists found ways to suppress the gene with gm food.
The meany-coat dude mentions it
>>
>>81887548
>>81887572

Its called makeup you autists
>>
>>81887548
Surely it was practical? Because that would be some of the best and subtle CGI I've ever seen if so
>>
>>81877178
>gets a nice Christian black family of some of the last remaining real farmers killed because he wanted fresh food
Charles deserved worse. He knew they were being hunted. He knew his faggot vampire friend could find them.
>>
>>81887497
Jackman looks like fucking 30 without Makeup, they needed CGI to make him older.
>>
whats with Jackman coughing the whole movie? did he have lung cancer?
>>
>>81877178
Logan's "it wasn't me" as he carries him away is the strongest point of the movie.
>>
>>81887636
How else would you know that he's old if he wasn't coughing all the time? It's mobie magic dummie
>>
>>81887309
probably with time travel since Deadpool trailer got heavy hints about Cable and Hope Summers being in it.
Wolverine is too big of a character to let it go. in comics she replace him in this movie audience liked her a lot so they will be pretty stupid to not use her for next wolverine this way it open shit load of new movies in front of them
>>
>>81886656
I hate this pepe, he thinks he's smarter than me.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170422-061412.jpg (372KB, 1080x1460px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170422-061412.jpg
372KB, 1080x1460px
The stunt double CGI is mint son
>>
>>81887670
i figured he was coughing because his healing factor was getting weaker and he has trouble fighting lung cancer
>>
>>81887452
Was it kino?
>>
>>81887452
on Howard Stern he say he played some rugby or something like this
at some game she meet Russel Crowe who told him to go to acting
>>
>>81887636

He drinks a lot and his healing factor isnt as good as it use to be, anyone who drinks heavily knows you get a bad cough after a couple heavy days
>>
>>81887640
Yeah it was heartbreaking

Also when he's at the bottom of the stairs after X24 walks down carrying Laura and he has to choose who to go after first
>>
Every X-Men film they make from now on is going to be pointless because apparently absolutely everyone gets brain melted and drops dead
>>
>>81887753

>at some game she meet Russel Crowe who told him to go to acting

Pretty based
>>
File: x-men-first-class-6.jpg (30KB, 280x186px) Image search: [Google]
x-men-first-class-6.jpg
30KB, 280x186px
>>81887759
You know i went back and watched Xmen First Class the other day. What was once a pretty fun, good movie is now depressing as shit.

That smartass charismatic dude gets dimensia and ends up killing all the people he is recruiting, and then stabbed through the heart by a clone of his last remaining friend
>>
>>81887856
I forgot how well cast McAvoy was in the prequels
>>
>>81887777

Nice digits
>>
>>81887460
>>81887548
>>81887548
It's like Apu apustaja was the one who made these posts.
>>
>>81887759
Not unless they change the future. Which they will when they get Dafne to currentverse
>>
>>81887618

Fucking this, it was completely unbelievable to me that even retard old man Charles would be so careless.
>>
>>81887856
x-men never get a happy end, thats just how it goes, bub.
>>
>>81887759
There are different timelines and alternate universes in the X-Men franchise, anon.
>>
>>81887993
Just like real in life...
>>
It was the perfect ending for Hugh Jackman and Wolverine

Its just sad that i know they'll recast the role within 5 years
>>
>>81888067
In real life*
>>
>>81887618
This, Charles was stupidly unreasonable in this movie. Logan shouldn't have paid attention to him, he was already crazy.
>>
Is Wolverine still dead in the comics?
>>
>>81879238
When is that getting made already
>>
>>81883886
> you're a /pol/ fag if you say nigger

You sound as bad as them
>>
>>81888116
Yes, but they are bringing in his blond son from a destroyed universe to fill his place:

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/04/12/x-men-blue-wolverine-son-jimmy-hudson/
>>
>>81888067
what happened to the xmen in real life?
>>
>>81879824
It's future US. The children will NOT be white then. The film is entirely realistic. Pushing the multi cult was 20 years ago. The US has less than half white children.

Ha!
>>
>>81887399
that's not how wolverine works, like at all
>>
>>81888705
>less than half white children
>implying whites won't be forbidden from having sexual intercourse with one another
>>
>>81888755
I read on /co/ that Wolverine regenerated from a single cell once.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (21KB, 560x516px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
21KB, 560x516px
>>81877178
>>
>>81888650
What I meant was that there are no happy endings in real life.
>>
File: Logan_makeup_and_CGI[1].jpg (72KB, 556x338px) Image search: [Google]
Logan_makeup_and_CGI[1].jpg
72KB, 556x338px
>>81887593
>>81887607
It was a combination.
>>
>You will never live for 200 years

Why even live?
>>
File: 1427311245903.png (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1427311245903.png
53KB, 300x300px
>>81889053
>>
File: 6122.jpg (81KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
6122.jpg
81KB, 669x627px
>>81877178
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
File: sadfleck.jpg (4MB, 2400x3070px) Image search: [Google]
sadfleck.jpg
4MB, 2400x3070px
>>81877178
ah jeez
>>
>>81877178
This one of those movies that will ruin your day with feels if you go in blind. Great movie just super depressing.
>>
File: adam sadler.jpg (4MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
adam sadler.jpg
4MB, 3024x4032px
>>81889053
>everything ends with death
>>
>>81889198
It's surely not an movie you should watch if you want to go to a party after that.
>>
File: 4222941897680.gif (53KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
4222941897680.gif
53KB, 320x240px
Who is Fox going to get to replace Hugh?
>>
>>81889867

Idris Elba
>>
>>81889867
Tom Hardy.
>>
>>81888859
That's ultimate wolverine. Fox movie wolverine is much less resilient. Look what happened to x-24, part of his brain got blown out, and he was down for the count.
>>
>>81886656
which comic is this?
>>
>>81889867
Well they've still got all the DoFP actors under contract, so they could actually set up Warpath as their new hot, stabby badboy character.

I don't know much about Booboo Stewart other than he has a silly name and was in Twilight, but remember that Jackman was a song-n-dance man and not known for playing macho badass characters until Logan.
>>
File: wolvo.png (542KB, 540x780px) Image search: [Google]
wolvo.png
542KB, 540x780px
>>81889867
>>
>They bury Logan
>He regnerates and comes back from the dead 3 days later

Logan 2: Jesus sequel when?
>>
>>81890040
Old Man Logan, which the movie is VERY loosely based on.

Mysterio also pretty much destroyed Daredevil's world in the comics, too. He's kind of an awesome character when writers realize his full potential.
>>
>>81877021
take this cape shit over to /co/
>>
>>81877043
How did he kill them?
>>
>>81890172
>logan
>capeshit
Try again son.
>>
>>81890130
Oh. I thought Red Skull was the one who took over the US in that?
>>
>>81890286
major villains basically divide the U.S. up into territories. Skull controls a large area, Logan lives in an area controlled by Hulk, Mysterio owns some land, etc
>>
>>81890327
is there a map or something?
>>
>>81880329
>being a "stormfag" is bad
>but being a SJW fine
fuck off you anti white faggot
>>
Logan was amazing and only try hards dislike it
>>
>>81890439
Please go shitpost someplace else okay?
>>
File: old man logan .jpg (293KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
old man logan .jpg
293KB, 1280x800px
>>81890398
>>
>>81890216
With his mind powers.
>>
>>81890216
with a axe
>>
File: 1490442664588.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1490442664588.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>>81890637
>>
i cant believe non of u fuckers ever read the comics

xavier going nuts means its is fucking ONSLAUGHT
>>
>>81890286
He was, but Mysterio was the villain that tricked Logan into killing the X-Men, which made him go all hermit before the Red Skull took over.
>>
>>81880422
the mutant genome was degenerating in Charles, Logan and Caliban asshat
>>
>>81880678

The real fear is cultural erosion, and imposing a negative, pessimistic view of the future on the audience. Put glimpses of that in a movie seemingly built to deconstruct and kill two icons and yeah, I can see why people are apprehensive.

The Jew shit is primarily projecting. It isn't so much an agenda as a callous reflection of nihilism that frightens and concerns people.
>>
>>81887636
>did he have lung cancer?

It's the adamantium fucking him up, given his comments to the doctor near the end.
>>
>>81890069
i would be okay with a young manlet wolvie
>>
File: doctor doom.jpg (125KB, 1022x347px) Image search: [Google]
doctor doom.jpg
125KB, 1022x347px
>>81890608
thx
>>
>>81891987
Doomland would obviously be the way to go. Hulkland is run by the monsterous redneck children of Hulk and She-Hulk, President's Quarter is Red Skull's national socialist paradise and Kingdom of the Kingpin sounds like you'd get your legs broken for not sending Fisk his daily offering of Hostess cupcakes
>>
File: 1463159227441.jpg (63KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1463159227441.jpg
63KB, 400x300px
>>81891987
>>
>>81877263
It's a reflection of the western collective consciousness. If you pay attention to the themes of art spanning years you can identify traits to most of it that indicate an overall feeling of the times. The themes are like giant invisible memes controlling the direction we take, or rather they are the manifestation of the direction we take.
>>
am in the only one bothered by Xavier cursing, saying fuck and things like that? it seemed so wrong and out of character.
>>
>>81877021
Isn't that where Bam Margera lives?
>>
>>81880678
>"METROPOLIS (1923) IS CLEARLY A SJW ATTEMPT AT CONVERTING PEOPLE TO COMMUNISM".

You are an insane idiot. Metropolis is not even subtle at being pro-fascist. We're talking TDKR or police show levels of pro-fascist here.
>>
>>81886588
>In the comics Wolverine wipe out the X-men tricked by Mysterio
>Mysterio

Lol what the fuck why? Why him of all people?
>>
>your gf becomes a threat to all of Earth
>kill her
>your old mentor and friend becomes a threat to all of Earth
>keep him drugged where one slip up would mean the end of humanity
>>
>>81892830
McAvoy got the one f bomb in days of future past.
>>
>>81892865
Yeah. My aunt and my dad both used to work there. Ban still part-owns a skate shop there
>>
>>81888116
>>81888623
He is? Last I read his body in adamantium was aboard the ship during that big Game of Thrones event or something. I figured they would bring him back somehow.
>>
>>81893119
Xavier wasn't begging Logan to kill him, Jean was
>>
>>81893119
Bros before hoes dumbass
>>
>>81888623
Whatever happened his other son that was bisexual or something?
>>
File: jg.jpg (34KB, 651x329px) Image search: [Google]
jg.jpg
34KB, 651x329px
>>81893119
>>81893204
Jean was cute
>>
X-men movies are by far my favourite of the capeshit movies. Especially since it triggers Marvel so much to the point they are trying to kill off all "mutants" in the comics as to not give Fox any new characters or material to work with.
>>
>>81893415
I specifically remember being like 12 years old and watching The Last Stand on DVD after my parents would go to bed. I'd watch the part where Famke is in the tight black tanktop and panties and wraps her legs around Logan and tries to fuck him, and I'd rub my cock on this pillow we had on the couch downstairs
>>
>>81877178
not memeing here but Stewart should get an oscar for this
>>
File: FRAS.jpg (49KB, 731x577px) Image search: [Google]
FRAS.jpg
49KB, 731x577px
VAMANOS!!!!
>>
>>81893807
She's so fucking ugly.
>>
>>81893826

DELET THIS
>>
>>81877021
The subplot about Professor X's brain malfunctioning was much more interesting than the actual plot about he Mexican X Men running for the US border.
>>
File: Logan(Film)Still14.jpg (191KB, 1914x797px) Image search: [Google]
Logan(Film)Still14.jpg
191KB, 1914x797px
>>81877021
>Jesus Wolverine seeing you like this just breaks my damn heart
Anyone else /Pierce/ here?
>>
>>81894286
>As I live and breathe! The Wolverine!
he was so tacticool and badass, I like seeing normal humans going up against Wolverine and not getting gutted in 5 seconds
>>
>>81881036
It doesn't mean anything when Deadpool's already going to be talking about Cable aka more time travel fuckery.
>>
>>81894286
ive styled my facial hair like his
>>
>>81886512
They were putting some shit in the water that stopped mutants from being born/developing abilities, the negro farmer part hinted on it
>>
>>81894342
He didn't go up against Wolverine though. He didn't really do shit other than standing around and getting his people killed by every character in the movie. But he was cool as fuck
>>
>>81890608
who owns the middle?
>>
so like, have the dafneposters all disappeared or what?
>>
>>81895047
They're all banned
>>
>>81877178
>Is finally found by real Logan and dies in his arms before he gets to say anything
The man dies while thinking about a boat.

The world class psychic master dies dreaming about sitting on a boat
>>
File: zone-oldmanlogan-096kbssw.jpg (970KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
zone-oldmanlogan-096kbssw.jpg
970KB, 1280x1941px
>>81893033
Basically
>villains realize they are a lot more than heroes
>if they unite there will be 435345 villains per 1hero
>best minds and the strongest come up with a plan
>villains win its a math bro
pretty good comics
>>
Comfy thread brehs
>>
File: wolverine stannis.jpg (54KB, 600x873px) Image search: [Google]
wolverine stannis.jpg
54KB, 600x873px
F
>>
File: no.jpg (33KB, 464x275px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
33KB, 464x275px
>>81895000
[Spoiler] Jews [Spoiler]
>>
>>81894685
I guarantee you should stop.
>>
>>81887135
i almost thought this was a shad drawing and looked for a bulge
>>
File: 26368382.png (2MB, 1440x1433px) Image search: [Google]
26368382.png
2MB, 1440x1433px
I swear some of you guys are on your phone during the whole movie.

Here's a new picture of Dafne.
>>
>>81895047
I'm here. We need new stuff.
>>
>>81900188
When will she do an interview or any kind of media bros?
>>
>>81890216
Chuck was hooked up to cerebro, he had a seizure, Cerebro amplified his brainwaves and killed everyone, like a combination of the hotel scene from logan and the ending of X2
>>
>>81894286
I was on board with him until the scene where he vaped
>>
File: 1491345773073.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1491345773073.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>81900396
When Hell freezes, apparently. There'll be no more Logan threads to spam it in.
>>
File: 1447098638924.jpg (105KB, 935x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1447098638924.jpg
105KB, 935x1011px
>>81900188
She's stunningly beautiful. I wonder why she looked kinda weird in the movie.
>>
>>81900923
Iunno, lighting? Angles? Shadow? She looks really different in different photos. When you look at her face for too long, it starts to become ugly, at least for me.
>>
>>81877178
I was trying so hard not to cry during this movie I think I gave myself an ulcer
>>
>>81900188
What's the point of her training stunts with actual claws on? I don't get it.
>>
>>81901001
Yeah it's weird how that happens. It must be the angles.
>>
>>81890216
are you retarded or did you just not watch the film?
>>
File: wet-hot-american-summer.jpg (210KB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
wet-hot-american-summer.jpg
210KB, 1401x788px
>>81877021
>>
>>81890216
He kick them to death.
>>
>>81890608

Old Man Logan was pretty good.

The best part was hinting at what all happened those years ago, giving crazy little not-hints to how things went down.

Finding the Baxter Building lying on top of Loki's kaiju-skeleton in the middle of a desert in the midwest had to be the best one.
>>
>>81901505
Yeah I love that shit, because what happens in your imagination is so much cooler than what they could show. When movies have hints at what happened in the past or the goings on in the wider world or whatever, its always so cool to me. The crow men in Mad Max comes to mind, or the gold coins in John Wick.
>>
>>81888791
>implying there aren't other cultures existing in significantly larger numbers also having intercourse
>>
>>81887618

yeah i couldn't believe professor x was so keen to just stay there overnight. i get that he's like 90 and wanted to rest but he knew he was going to put that family in danger by staying there for a while and of course they all got murdered. he deserved what he got.
>>
>>81891731

wolverine is a super manlet though in the comics.
>>
File: 1476729053997.jpg (88KB, 640x751px) Image search: [Google]
1476729053997.jpg
88KB, 640x751px
>>81877178
>>
>>81890043
why not use gambit
>>
>>81877263
shekels
>>
>>81903698
Because Channing Tatum is still attached to the Gambit solo movie that is languishing in development hell.

Better to use a relatively unknown actor and build him up like they did with Jackman. And Warpath fits in the niche that Logan is vacating.
>>
File: jackieearlehaleybanner.jpg (13KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
jackieearlehaleybanner.jpg
13KB, 620x400px
>>81889867
>>
>>81901300
God damn id fuck the shit out of her.
>>
>>81877178

It was non-cannon you fucking morons, secondly he only killed like 9 people
>>
>>81890608
>San Diego is Los Angeles
>Los Angeles is Fresno
Lol what the fuck
>>
>Logan thread
>No dafne spamming
Well this is certainly new
>>
>all these people not understanding that the Charles in Logan and at the end of The Wolverine and at the end of The Last Stand isn't Charles, it's his brother who had a stroke aka a damaged brain so that when Charles was obliterated in The Last Stand by Phoenix and he transferred his consciousness into his brother's damaged mind ended up putting "Charles" on the path to having the seizures in the first place because of the damage caused by his brother's stroke at a very early age

I mean really, you fucking idiots should pay more attention.
>>
>>81887519
wth i love Huge Jackman now
>>
>>81905841
Then why does he look like like Patrick Stewart?
>>
>>81905841
No cus in Days of Futures Past they prevent all of that. Not even X2 goes down the same way cus Jean is still alive.
>>
File: 1424114013261.jpg (130KB, 551x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424114013261.jpg
130KB, 551x600px
>>81880108
>and none if it has to do with a ham-fisted SJW immigration metaphor

That's exactly what was being done, though. I can't believe Americans can't see it. Oh my god, guys. It's so obvious. If you watched that movie, and can't come to the conclusion "The directors wanted to portray immigration in a positive light" ...
>>
>>81905967
Even if they wanted to portray immigration positively, why should I care? It's not that shocking a stance compared to most other examples you see in movies
>>
>>81903698
Because Gambit's a shitty character.
>>
>>81889970
X-24 was an imperfect clone

also the second half of this movie blows
>>
>>81903441
>>81888113
>>81887984

Nah this is completely believable to me. My Grandfather used to do stupid shit like this all the time, wouldn't listen, thought he knew better than every one else. Patrick Stewart had the old man act spot on.
>>
File: 1435575354120.png (509KB, 622x530px) Image search: [Google]
1435575354120.png
509KB, 622x530px
>>81906030
>Thing is thing
>Why should I care?

I don't know. Why should you?
>>
>>81893119

Logan didn't have any anti-Dark Phoenix pills.
>>
>>81906817
Why didn't he put her inside a water tank?
>>
>>81877178
He actually killed several xmen, students and also injured civilians. That's why Logan took him into hiding so he wouldnt get captured. Also Charles didnt know why they were in hiding, he thought Logan did something, but he finally remembered when talking to x-24.

>believed in hope and finding happiness until the moment he died
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 514x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 514x286px
>>81906817
>>81906817
>>81906842
>anti dark Phoenix pills
>x men 3
>Kid with and anti mutant powers
>able to produce drug which demutates people
> distributed it across the country
> even the Xmen acknowledges it's justified to use in certain circumstances
>>
>>81906413
How does it affect my day to day life though. Like i just struggle to care at all

Also your picture has absolutely zero to do with liking the movie Logan
>>
>>81906413
Lmao what the fuck does this picture have to do with Logan being a good movie. You fucking political fags ruin everything just like SJWs you know that
>>
>>81880863
Nailed it, especially the last part about being bored when they hang out with others like them. It's all about 'shocking' people.
>>
>bad guy is a bigoted white male literally named Donald

Really triggers those synapses
>>
>moving the cross into an x
ruined the movie
>>
>>81904086
>Because Channing Tatum is still attached to the Gambit solo movie
Fucking horrible casting
>>
>>81907327
>Really triggers those synapses

If you're autistic maybe
>>
>>81887720
Can that dude act? Might be good for a new Logan.
>>
>>81907327
He's a former member of the Hellfire Club and has been around for ages
>>
>>81906178
X-Men origins showed even an adamantine bullet wouldn't actually kill him. Just hit him hard enough to lose his memory

Mind you everone likes forgets about that one...
>>
>>81900188
>She's gotten visibly older
STOP THIS! RIGHT NOW!
>>
File: 1438571254213a.jpg (30KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
1438571254213a.jpg
30KB, 393x393px
>>81877178

Well, at least they rounded up the horses and got a home-cooked meal!
>>
>>81900188

CUTE!
>>
>>81892698
WHat a bunch of bollocks
>>
>>81907276

They tried that. Dozens of soldiers shot cure darts at Grey. She burned all the darts and the soldiers into dust.
>>
>>81907519
Logan was filmed 2 years ago
>>
>>81907628
Literally slaughter me with a shotgun tbqh famm
>>
>>81901062
She'd have to know her reach well when they record without in order to make it look right. She can't slash too far away.
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (19KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
19KB, 500x367px
>>81893807

They should have named her Sab-REEEEEEE-na.
>>
>>81907688

*kaff kaff*
>>
>>81903582
yeah i need more manlet than even this would be
>>
>>81907519
This was stunt training for the film. She's actually younger. This girl looks completely different depending on the angle you see her at. But yeah, she does look a lot older in it. She'll probably be a knockout.
>>
>>81907628
It was filmed in Summer 2016 actually. So under a year ago.
>>81907643
Good point; I didn't consider that.
>>
File: BcGVG.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
BcGVG.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>81887421
>Strangely, the popular casting of Hugh Jackman can be traced back to legendary director Stanley Kubrick. Kubrick's perfectionist style led to Eyes Wide Shut (1999) shoot over-running, causing Mission Impossible II (2000) to be delayed, meaning original Wolverine choice Dougray Scott could not take part in the film.

BASED KUBRICK.

Dougray Scott must be pretty ass-blasted though, he faded into literalwhoness.
>>
>>81900188
>dat lightly sweaty hair pasted to her head
tfw you will never bury your head in Dafne's hair and smell her fresh young healthy sweat
>>
>>81907519
>>81907640
Who cares dafnebros, shes cute because shes cute, not because shes young.
>>
>>81908283
Life is suffering
>>
>>81908323
I need her to get JUSTed so I can stop looking at her like this.
>>
>>81908323
She's cuter young. It's no use lying to ourselves, look at what happened to that freckled strawberry shortcake from Tomorrowland. We just have to take in her grace and cuteness while we can, it's just a shame her greedy-ass parents keep holding out on us and keeping all the cuteness to themselve REEEEEE
>>
File: mad.jpg (17KB, 592x448px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
17KB, 592x448px
>>81908370
>I need her to get JUSTed
you god damned fucking heathen.
>>
>>81908336
I bet it smells like a damp summer rain.
>>
>>81890608
>this map
what in the fuck? Why are Birmingham and Charleston so far north?
>>
>>81908283
>>81908435
You know for a fact that stunt director did.
>>
>>81889867
Scott Eastwood if he got bigger.
>>
>>81908451
Memory of a lifetime, bet it retroactively justifies his whole life.
>>
>>81908424
She's gotta take one for the team. She can unJUST herself at 18.
>>
>>81908418
Cute, sure, but she's definitely going to grow into a beautiful woman. That's better.
>>
File: e37312f5378c0de19944b81d3858ccb7.jpg (199KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
e37312f5378c0de19944b81d3858ccb7.jpg
199KB, 1200x1800px
>>81908323
>JUST
>>
>>81908590
>>81908565
She's not gonna go fridgemode. She's insanely small and narrow as it is.
>>
>>81908565
Cute is better than beautiful. Beautiful is trash. I see beautiful women every day. Cute little girls are a gift from God, like those flowers that only bloom for a day.
>>
>>81908635
That sounds insane anon, you should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>81908635
That's true but can both be appreciated. I hope she doesn't go full Ricci.
>>
>>81908667
>muh kys
Is that a normalfag I smell?
>>
>>81908708
I'm a dafneposter, I'm hardly a normie, I just don't like you genuine pedos.
>>
>>81908737
>I'm a dafneposter
Prove it.
>>
>>81900188
So cute I literally want to cry when looking at this pic
>>
Well at least we got a nice 250 posts before the creepiness showed up
>>
>>81908960

Stop. This is how it starts.
>>
>>81909181
Same.
>>
>>81908737
>>81908960
That's what I fucking thought normalfag.
>>
>>81909633
Fuck you I'm not posting because I don't want to get banned again. I can't believe I'm refuting someone calling me a normalfag.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.