[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come forward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: a-grand-entrance.jpg (127KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
a-grand-entrance.jpg
127KB, 639x359px
Come forward
>>
fellatio
>>
ravioli ravioli give me the second passwordioli
>>
Protip: If you're going to start a sex orgy club, don't mandate full face masks.
You can't suck a dick through a full face mask. Or drink your fancy wine.
>>
Stop!
>>
>>81876246
>You can't suck a dick through a full face mask
this isnt about you
>>
>>81876246
just get straw duh
>>
File: ishot-1275.jpg (82KB, 683x514px) Image search: [Google]
ishot-1275.jpg
82KB, 683x514px
>>81876246
>>
What was this movie even about
>>
>>81876547
getting cucked by a sailor
>>
>>81876547
Sex and Lies
>>
Bump this fucking thread I want to talk about EWS

Was Nicole Kidman in the sex club and that's why his mask was on the pillow next to her?
>>
>>81876795
no that was symbolism but i can't remember what exactly it was.
the only time she came in contact with """them""" was when that guy at the party though she was one of the whores and tried to get some succ or whatever
>>
>>81876795
It was a dream.
>>
>>81876547
Marriage
>>
>>81876795
No, faggot.
>>
>>81876886
That's what I said, Sex and Lies. >>81876571
>>
>>81876795
He arrives home and the mask is on the bed. He breaks down and comes clean. The next day Nicole is crying and Tom is kissing ass trying to win her back.

We have to assume that the mask was either left on the bed by an intruder, or, someone had visited Nicole and given her the mask.

She wasn't at a sex party.
>>
>>81876817
Then what was the meaning of her last line? She says they're lucky to be alive after everything cruise tells her and says there's one thing left for them to do: "fuck"
I interpreted this as her using sex to distract him from everything he'd seen. Her dream where she's fucking a bunch of men on the same night the woman from the mansion sacrifices herself for cruise shows they're connected somehow. Also her line about being lucky to be alive is the headline from the newspaper cruise is reading about the woman's "overdose." I always thought redeeming him meant she was going to fuck all the men at the party and then be disposed of. I already mentioned the mask.

I've also read some theories about his daughter being sacrificed which is hinted at in the store where she's seen walking away with the men from the party. Maybe Kidman had something to do with that.
>>
>>81876147
I'll never forgive Kubrick for not giving us Tom Cruise naked in this film
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.