[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE TEEN ANGST LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 27

File: 13 reasons why.jpg (9KB, 182x268px)
13 reasons why.jpg
9KB, 182x268px
DUDE TEEN ANGST LMAO
>>
>>81872207
you should already know our opinion on this
why shill?
>>
>>81872224
because it's comfy
>>
>>81872243
only if you're seventeen and listen to Morrissey
>>
This show is so unrealistic.

Who tf still has cassette players?
>>
File: 13reasonswhy-hplg.jpg (42KB, 740x506px) Image search: [Google]
13reasonswhy-hplg.jpg
42KB, 740x506px
tunnel snakes rule
>>
what the fuck was with the ending of this show?

totally loose ended

>stalker kid is going to shoot up school

>alex shoots self and is in critical condition

>no indication of what the outcome of the lawsuit is

>bryce gets off or doesn't?

watched this stupid shit with my gf and really regret it.
>>
It's a shitty teen show about angst and suicide. Who ever thought it was going to be quality?
>>
>>81872207
My little sis's principal sent out an e-mail to all parents about how this show glorifies teen suicide and they think it might make the students kill themselves. Kek.
>>
>>81872902
isn't there going to be a season 2?
>>
>>81872902
>>81873126
These are exactly why there's going to be a season 2.
>>
I don't understand why adults are watching a soap opera produced by Selena fucking Gomez about a teenage girl who killed herself because attention

Can someone explain?
>>
File: milesheizer.jpg (107KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
milesheizer.jpg
107KB, 1200x630px
Anyone else think they'd smash Gay Eminem?
>>
>>81873185
The only people watching this abomination are forced by their gfs, those /r9k/ fucks are the lucky ones
>>
Is it just me or everyone in this is a super normie?
It might be because I'm 100 but I can't relate to these cunts.
>>
>>81872207
Were you too stupid to appreciate that the story was about Hannah transitioning and Hannah's suicide was a metaphor for her gender reassignment surgery? Hannah is a reflection of Clay in the series poster.
>>
This whole show felt like an unironic take on the kids from 21 Jump Street
>>
>anyone who was even a little bit rude to me are responsible for my suicide
>>
>Decides to hook up with a jock

>Surprised when he tells everyone what happened

/r9k/ was right
>>
>>81873185
Nothing else to watch
>>
>>81872306
Morrissey is funny faggot
You mean if they listen to The Cure
>>
>>asians are now the tallest jocks

When did this happen?
>>
>>81872207
it wasn't a very realistic but it made well-off white people feel like they had accomplished something just by watching it and "understanding" it

is there any group more self-righteous than well-off white people? I can't name one
>>
File: fuck this shit I'm out.webm (851KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit I'm out.webm
851KB, 852x480px
>I need you to make the normiest 8 seconds ever made in the history of television
>say no more fäm
>>
>>81878125
Im glad I graduated highschool in 2007 before twittershit began
>>
File: bruno-mars.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bruno-mars.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>81872474
I GOT A CONDO IN MANHATTAN
>>
>>81873283
>forced by their gfs

pretty accurate kek. it is comfy though.
>>
>>81877926
t. addulh
>>
File: Back-to-Tumblr.png (317KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
Back-to-Tumblr.png
317KB, 546x700px
>>81877926
>>
>>81872207
i couldn't care less about hannah i cared about based jeff, rip
>>
>you all made me kill myself and instead of reporting you to the school I'll be epic kms.

This was a hard watch, Alex did almost nothing. A stupid fucking list somehow damaged this girl enough she included it
>>
>>81878964
the people watching the show come from tumblr not me
>>
>>81872207
This fucking show is garbage. Idk why my dumbass kept going after 3 episodes. The ending was shit.
>>
RIP based Jeff

Goodnight sweet chad prince
>>
>>81879063
Alex did literally nothing
>>
the girl was an idiot but damn she THICC. how selfish can you be to kill yourself when your parents are having finanical problems lmfao
>>
>normie friends convince me to watch this fucking show

i fucking hate netflix shows so much they all suck and end up being a let down
>>
>>81880257
same, my friends were talking about this shit non stop for like 3 days when we camping.

come back and watch this shit, 12 hours of blame shifting by everyone and the only person it ends up fucking with big time is the awkward loner kid with his oneitis, and he lost his only chad friend too.

I feel bad for him, fuck Hannah.
>>
>>81880043

She the good kinda THICC, hope we can see more of her soon. Bitch is cute
>>
>>81872474
I'm sure he knows a ton about "tunnel" "snakes."
>>
>>81872207
I tried to watch it and forced myself to the 3rd episode. Boring af.
>>
I watched it because I like seeing asshole teenagers get their karma.

I kept watching because Clay is too pure for this world.
>>
So many people in this thread that dont realize that Tyler shot Alex. He picked alex's photo off his hit list and 5 minutes later Alex was killed.

Get with the times
>>
>hurr i go to parties and get raped

honesty what did you fucking expect. i feel like going on tumblr and arguing with fat slobs on there about this show something tells me they praise this show
>>
>>81882285
They hate it
>>
>>81873112
how does your sister look? is she hot? how would you rate her from a 1 to a 10? please answer. thank you.
>>
what was sheri the worst at ? im sure she was the hottest girl on the show
>>
>>81882205
Na, he is removing him from his list, he remembers that he defended him from Chad bully
>>
>>81881244
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>81872902
Stalker kid shot alex.
>>
I'd have banged Hannah so often If i was Clay
>>
>>81873076
people on casual social media will tell you its 10/10 2depp4u
>>
>>81873112
I want to fuck your sister. also the principal is right, the show pushes the showmanship element of killing yourself. in death she had a bigger impact than she ever did in life and that is one of the reason people kill themselves but principal is also a fag for not knowing that giving out warnings about something is just going to make people more interested. if you don't have any suicidal people you will see a spike in casuals trying to spot one and show that that they matter
>>
Sheri is officially /our gal/
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 278x181px
>be Ameriburger
>kill self for no reason
>>
>>81873251
he looks nice but im not gay enough to touch him, for that he would need Alexander Skarsgård levels
>>
>>81874412
its upper crust, first world problems.would have been bit better if it had been about a poor girl trying make it in a rich school and turning into mega cunt to do it ending with her and her groups striping a bookish girl, putting a collar on her and making her eat out of a doggy plate while they film it and mock her. The rest of the show can be about that bookish girl undergoing a change and ending up on top. (Did not think such things happened outside books but after watching juvenile court it became clear that reality is the best meme)
>>
>>81873251
NOWADAYS EVERYBODY WANNA TALK
>>
>>81875386
I liked 21 Jump Street
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBWVqk6P9yM
I did not like 13 reasons
>>
File: barneylast.gif (461KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
barneylast.gif
461KB, 450x338px
>>81875450
>you did nothing wrong but I made a tape with you name on it so I could use you like a puppet
>>
>>81877926
This, so fucking much this. Im mostly conservative (animefag) semi supporter of trump but crudely put unwoke white people are pure garbage that I often want to see hurt
>>
would you help a bro rape a girl if he had always been nice to you and had bought you shoes when you had no one and nothing?
>>
I'm cringing at his what I should have said scene.
Kill me now m8s

>>killing yourself because you finally got a boyfriend

Could this be any dumber?
>>
>>81880043
killing herself is not the real selfishness. she is selfish because she had enough premeditation to make those tapes and she chose her pathos over her parents. She could have gotten life insurance, staged her death to look like an accident thus giving her parents money and closure. hell she could have set up an information leak on the guys she hated without anyone thinking she killed herself over it
>>
>>81880257
I will forgive if they make good moon knight or spawn
>>
Amerishots
Ameridumbs
Ameritangsts

This and stranger things is r/eddit
>>
>>81882285
my memory is bit fuzzy but was not it like
>I saw a guy rape a girl and I said nothing
>that + other shit made me emo enough to kill myself but then I found this cool party
>said why the hell not
>got into the hot tub with the rapist and stated with him after the party ended
>in an unexpected twist he raped me once everyone was gone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNLVWDkx2NY
>>
>>81882912
I don't know, I still don't get why anyone hates the Asian girl. I was not paying attention
>>
>>81883962
I was cringing at
>a part of me was saying
parts
>>
>>81884023
they missed her at poetry thats the last guy she talked to she couldve gone to them and just ignore the retarded gay kid. she also could have just told clay everything. they shared an intimate moment and he was the closest thing to a friend she had but nope lets go to a 2 parties where the jocks are at where in the many instances i met them they treat people like shit
>>
>>81883732
Did this really happen?
>>
>>81878125
I can't tell if this is bad writing or actually incredible accurate because I wasn't in school when all of this was a thing.
>>
>>81884304
well the dog bit I read in a book but today I watched Russian juvenile court and it that the same set up except the bookwish girl was an inexperience teacher whos story went like some hentai. The girl made others bully her so she could pretend to be her friend and invite her to parties and mock her behind her back. The girl was running a betting ring on which teachers they could drive crazy, which school team would win,etc so they got the teacher drunk and girls boyfriend fucked her. They started blackmailing the teacher and since she did not want to end up in pedo jail she went long with it. The final straw was when she was commanded to strip infront of the whole class, she decided to bite the bullet and confess about fucking that guy. The problem was that bully girl had put a lot of money on the teacher stripping and since she did not, bully would have to pay up. bully did not have the money and the betting ring had clause saying that if "Force majeure" happened all bets would just be refunded and result would be null. She she put on a mask, picked up a bat and beat the teacher, that was the reason she was in court. she got 4 years. her father worked as a live in house guard for a rich guy and that is how she ended up in that school.
>>
>>81884569
its accurate
>>
It was fun while watching but every moment since I hate it a little bit more.
>>
>>81884656
excuse the spelling and grammatical errors. If some bit is illegible, point it out and I will rewrite it better
>>
>>81884656
Horrifying but needs a theme to make it work as a story
>>
>>81879063
>Reporting
Snitches get stitches
>>
Getting a stiffy from the rape. Show ain't so bad.
>>
>>81884831
you doubt me?
>>
>>81872207
It pisses me off how everytime the adults try to reach the kids in this show the kids end up saying nothing. Adults are already shitty here but then stop that shit.
>>
>>81879063
Alex at least was a bitch. Tell me what the fuck Zach did.
>>
>women is mad at several people
>kills herself and makes sure they feel responsible by making tapes blaming them
we're reaching cunt levels that shouldn't be possible
>>
>>81884831
I can see it working as an episode of CBS procedural or Law&Order: SVU. Someone just needs to die.
>>
>>81885231
https://www.domashniy.ru/program/po_delam_nesovershennoletnikh/all_videos/
its somewhere in there so if you have a proxy and knowledge of russian go for it.
>>
13 Reasons Why I Shot Up The School
or
13 Reasons Why II: Electric Boogaloo

explain you're reasoning
>>
>>81873159
>>81873126
Hannah comes back as a zombie.
It was foreshadowed in that conversation between them
>>
>>81885968

>Tfw they link 13 reasons why and The OA and the kid writes 13 reasons why a stupid fucking dance stopped me from shooting up the school
>>
>>81878589
Same. Fuck, My anxiety is spiking up just thinking about what that nightmare hell ride would be like.
>>
>>81880257
BoJack is okay
>>
Jesus christ. So She spends her whole time blaming everyone ad pushing everyone away expecting someone to whiteknight and force her to live.
nothing of value was lost.
This is like extinct animals that deliberately kill their own young. Fuck em.
>>
>>81887121
This
>Guy said he fingered her and didn't
>Guy said she had a nice ass
>Lesbian friend said she was a slut so people wouldn't think she's a lesbian
>Zach literally dindu nuffin
The rape is understandable even though she shouldn't have went in a hot tub with Bryce
School therapist is literally retarded for not seeing that she's suicidal
>>
>>81887235
Bryce and Porter are equally as bad.
>>
>>81888604
Porter is not nearly as bad. Incompetence isn't as bad as rape. And yes, its rape
>>
I hate liberals so much. They bitch that there isn't any conversation on suicide then bitch when a show is about suicide. Why the fuck can't millennials distinguish between fiction and reality?
>>
Guys I watched this shit and started to want to kill myself again. Am I a fag?
>>
>>81885968

>14 Reasons Why
>>
Anybody else hate the fucking word "triggered"?
>>
>>81878125
Spot on desu, nobody really gives a shit, it's all virtue signaling.
>>
>>81873185
Reddit and Tumblr. They also shill CW shows. Don't let them think they're welcome here.
>>
>>81873185
i watched it because i had nothing better to do and i enjoyed laughing at how bad the show was

netflix shows are all trash anyway so it's not like i was surprised at how bad it was
>>
>>81890241
>tfw I love Sense 8 and pumped for season 2
>>
>>81890268
the concept of the show is alright but all the tranny and gay stuff is so unbelievably obnoxious
>>
>>81890316
I felt the same way when they introduced the first gay couple because it was basically, "LOL we're the LGBT couple!!!", but the second one was really good. After the season ended, I didn't hate any of the couples.
>>
File: hannah2.jpg (118KB, 1024x929px) Image search: [Google]
hannah2.jpg
118KB, 1024x929px
>>81873159

I hope they make it like in the last "season" of Skins. A few loose episodes following one of the characters later in life. My predictions:

>Hannah's parent's get loaded from the lawsuit. One of them gets into a vice (drugs, gambling) to cope with the pain and it is their downfall.
>Alex survives but he is permanently disabled
>Jessica becomes and alcoholic and dies of cirrhosis
>Justin is in a dead-end job
>Bryce got of easy from the rape charges (maybe "settle" with the victims), but his life is ruined and the doesn't get in any good college. He gains weight and keeps smoking weed and leeches of his parents.
>Clay's schizophrenia continues to deteriorate and he starts hallucinating with Hannah. Goes mad and kills himself.
>>
>>81890821
i like lito, he's a good character and the guy is a good actor, but i don't really care about his gay drama, it's just fucking boring and nothing new. i really enjoy the scenes when he takes over for someone and starts manipulating people with his acting, it's hilarious

the tranny is just a complete waste of time and is only in the show because the writers had to insert themselves in the story
>>
>>81891131
who was the tranny i don't remember that
>>
Friend of mine killed himself two weeks ago. So i have a bit of conflicted feelings on watching this shit. Perhaps i should.
>>
>>81891227
Nomi.
>>
File: tca-jamie-clayton.jpg (180KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
tca-jamie-clayton.jpg
180KB, 618x412px
>>81891227
you didnt realize this was a tranny?
>>
>>81891254
Did he kill himself because someone said he had a nice ass?

If not, it could be hard to relate.
>>
>>81891131
I kind of like her hacking abilities, but it is pretty obvious they did that just to put themselves in the story. Would have been fine with just Lito being the closeted gay character. But regardless, it's one of my favorite shows.
>>
>>81891285
lmao i'm autistic i didn't see you were talking about sense8
>>
>>81891293
Nah, he didn't. He liked getting compliments and was a very nice person to everyone and well liked. He was also red pilled and we often talked about jews, women, and muslims. He would've fit right on /fit/ really.
>>
>>81891285
>Just realized she was actually a man
Would still bang tbqh.
>>
>>81872207
I liked it, it was generally well-acted and even though you lads say it was unrealistic shit like >>81878125 happens every fucking 5 minutes in high schools nowadays. I liked the premise as a storytelling device, each tape and shit. Memorable characters without them being cartoony too. Tony was a little cartoony I guess but in a good way.
>>
>>81872207
So the moral of the story is "suicide is selfish but justified if you autisticly explain your reasons"?
>>
>>81891604
Moral of the story is everything is "triggering" so we shouldn't even talk about it.
>>
>>81891604
I don't think so, the show definitely acknowledges it was her choice, and that even if some of them had acted better there's no knowing she wouldn't have done it anyway.
>>
>>81872207
> Guy is a confirmed rapist
> Girls that know this still actively try to stay in his vicinity
What did they mean by this?
>>
I had fun watching it, but it's not really good.
The main actress is pretty hot though.
>>
>>81872408
Clay didnt have one. I drive a car with a cassette player
>>
>>81891604
im not sure what the moral of this story is. don't bully people? that doesn't really work because she wasn't really bullied. don't rape people? uhm, alright.
>>
File: 1492444636528.jpg (476KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492444636528.jpg
476KB, 800x800px
Bryce needs to be switched with Justin, but this is so accurate.
>>
>>81878125
God that line gave me the shits. It's such an obvious joke. They could have just had the selfie and the point would have been made
>>
>>81877865
its all diet
>>
The whole Time Clay was bitch crying over the fat drama queen there was a that qt new girl ready to jump on his dick. What a fag.
>>
even with the rape thing, bryce is such a cool guy, would hang out with
>>
>>81892847
True, I honestly can't believe that a virgin high-school kid would reject that cheerleader.
>>
>>81892579
Courtney did nothing wrong thou, Hannah was a slut.
This entire thing has huge case of narrator bias.
>>
>>81892971
He honestly was a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>81892847
>>81892993
Holy fuck...i only watched around 3 eps...did that huge faggot actually turns down the qt black cheerleader?

Fuck him
>>
>>81892579
Anyone else find it funny that the 2 guys that dated Jessica are dating in real life?
>>
>>81893079
I don't think they are, they are fags but it mostly seems like fujoshi are shipping them.
>>
>>81893079
Justin and Alex?
>>
The last episode was so retarded.

>I'll give life one more chance and go to the counselor
>I was raped
>"Who raped you?"
>I won't tell
>"Do you want to press charges?"
>no
>"Can you tell me anything at all?"
>no
>"Well then I can't help you"
>OMG WHAT A SHITLORD IT'S ALL HIS FAULT
>>
>>81893210
Yeah they are both gay. Weird how they had a few gay characters but decided to make them played by straight people and the gay ones play straight people.
>>
File: muhattention.jpg (19KB, 620x345px) Image search: [Google]
muhattention.jpg
19KB, 620x345px
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>81893306
they wanted to make the normal ones gay too

it's all a conspiracy anon
>>
>>81893306
it really makes you think...
>>
>>81893320
>Everyone in the show talk about how beautiful this monkey is supposed to be
Fucking how. She's just ugly as fuck.
>>
>>81893306
Pretty sure Ryan's actor is gay
>>
bryce did nothing wrong
>>
>>81893579
No he was just that great of an actor.
>>
>>81893603
He was so delusional that he actually never considered his deeds wrong. Judging his intentions only, he did nothing wrong.
>>
It's not turn down the qt black girl faggot,he still even has the tapes so hes in a mood where cant do anything with a girl
But yes the main character is a little slow itself like my animus
>>
>>81893673
That's the thing, I highly doubt that he would not be in a mood to fuck a girl.
He was in high school for Christ's sake
>>
>>81893603
Court will see it that way. If they make a season 2 and he gets arrested, any credibility this show had would go out the window.
>>
>>81893306
alex always looked gay, even when playing a normal person, but youre saying poems fag is not gay irl?
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 640x611px
For such a normie show the meme game is solid
>>
>>81894293
I thought Alex was gay the first time he appeared. I do not think tony is gay in real life nor is that Asian chick. Poems is totally gay.
>>
>>81872207
Dude get in the car lmao
>>
>>81893306
FUCK THAT SHIT. EVERYWHERE GAY PROPAGANDA
>>
>>81885193
Honestly it sounds like most modern women
>>
>>81893299
>Well then I can't help you

In all honesty he could have and should have. Women being raped and feeling ashamed isn't anything new. She still clearly needed counseling.
>>
>>81895144
Ok, I oversimplified.
>>
>>81872207
>It's a /tv/ anon is contrarian episode
>>
>it's a Clay listens to evidence of a crime but doesn't tell his mom episode
>>
>anonymously publish this girls poem
>everyone at school likes it even teachers
>she kills herself and blames me for her suicide in a smug voice recording
>>
So are all Netflix shows nowadays ruined because MUH SEASON 2 DUDE
>>
>>81895615
there's really no reason for this show to have a second season. the whole premise of the show was about hannah and why she killed herself.

the fucking show is called 13 reasons why, so....what, tyler is going to make 13 tapes next season too for what he is obviously going to do?

stupid
>>
File: sewercides.jpg (78KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
sewercides.jpg
78KB, 960x738px
>>
>>81895775

His 13 reasons are going to be in a different format probably
>>
>>81896653
4chan posts
>>
>>81892971
>>81893022
he just didnt know rape was as bad as it was. he really believed in his ideology that they were asking for it. if you look past that he did nothing wrong, cool bro
>>
>>81896653
that is fucking stupid and i hope netflix goes bankrupt before they can make season 2
>>
>>81896742

What streaming service do you hope takes its crown?
>>
>>81895144
whats stupid is she was waiting for him to chase after her when she left the office. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM JUST TELL HIM. the way she described it.. she didnt say no she didnt say stop and if you think about it from someone's point of view who didnt actually see the rape from her eyes she could be lying girls lie about rape. Maybe that'll be a theme in season 2 i mean she did lie about that tall gook crumbling up and throwing away the letter when he actually still had it
>>
>>81896778
streaming was a mistake

torrent everything
>>
>>81896778
doesnt matter because pirates always win
>>
>>81896778
Amazon
Bosch is god tier
>>
>>81896837
>>81896817

Not everyone wants to be a career criminal like you two edgy hacker hipsters

so edgy, like a real life mr. robot
>>
>>81896892
stay mad netflix shill
>>
>>81893000

>Courtney did nothing wrong

She was the most adamant about defending a rapist because somehow in 2017 she's afraid to admit she's the least offensive sexual orientation possible

even if you don't consider her throwing Hannah under the bus wrong that is pretty objectively shitty

>Hannah was a slut

okay Justin
>>
>>81892085

There are times when she seems cute in a nondescript sort of way and other times where she just seems nondescript period

Short hair is definitely a good look for her though
>>
File: pepe-question-3e.png (10KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-question-3e.png
10KB, 900x900px
So should I watch it?
>>
>getting a scrawny kid with a lisp to play a straight guy

genuinely puzzling
>>
>>81891050

The loose ends were definitely deliberately placed to leave the possibility of a second season open, but even if the show has been critically well received it seems to be triggering its primary audience of normies and teenage girls a bit too much, so I'm leaning toward no second season
>>
>>81897144
There's something about her face that weirdly facinates me.

I feel bad about it.
>>
>>81897172

Gay actors have been playing straight dudes way back since Christopher Marlowe was getting blowjobs from Shakespeare backstage at the Globe Theatre
>>
post more pics of the main actress shes hot and thicc
>>
>>81872207

Literally dindu nuffin tier:

>Clay
>Zach

Did something moderately shitty but ultimately not life-ruining tier:

>Porter
>Jessica
>Alex
>Ryan
>Marcus

Did some bad shit tier:

>Courtney
>Tyler

Did fucking everything and deserve whatever they get tier:

>Bryce
>Sheri
>Justin (I don't fucking feel bad for him he literally wanted to kill Clay to cover up the fact that he's a cuck so fuck off)
>>
>tfw the show should have ended with the one girl's dad that's in the Air Force going AWOL on board a commandeered F-13 and launching a tactical airstrike on Bryce's house
>>
>>81897158

Try two or three episodes, if you don't like it by then it probably won't get any better for you
>>
>>81897158
Yes, the mystery aspect and all the different characters made it interesting to me.
>>
>>81897158

Depends on if you like teen angst stories about mental illness and stuff

If you liked Donnie Darko, Heathers, Almost Mercy, We Need To Talk About Kevin, or Rules of Attraction you are probably going to like 13 Reasons Why
>>
>>81893603
yeah i want to be bryce's friend honestly, he is such a nice guy, fuck justin honestly, bryce gave him a life and he went apeshit on him for mullato pusse
>>
>>81897375
I love Jeff but Sheri barely did anything wrong. She helped Hannah out of a shitty situation and it didn't even seem like they were friends. She reacted like any other teen would do, she even said she would call 911 once they were at her house.
>>
>>81897375
I'm surprised people defend Sheri, she more or less killed the best character in the show and Hannah too I guess.
>>
>>81897158
It's moderately entartaining.
And the rape scene is kind of hot if you're a perv
>>
>bryce ruined my life
>ohoo, better to fuck with the life of everyone around me, specially these 11 innocent people
im glad hannah died
>>
>>81897375

what's with the Justin Defense Force on these threads, he was only moderately sympathetic due to his troubled upbringing, but that just makes it even worse that he grew up to be a self-centered entitled jerk considering he should know how shitty it feels to be at the bottom of the societal totem pole
>>
>>81883303
people actually believe this
>>
>>81897693

That's how it works, people who used to be dweebs crave power because of it
>>
>>81882205
people who think tyler shot alex literally missed out on the whole message of the show which is how easy these things go unnoticed

>alex cleaning his room before he shoots himself, just as hannah did
>alex floating in the pool, same way hannah was in the tub
>alex caring less and less about death and life (picking fights, driving at high speeds)

the reason tyler put his picture down is because alex was the only one that defended him

alex was the key to this show. It shows us how easy it is for these things to go unnoticed

Hannah went unnoticed because people were focused on other things, and she eventually killed herself

Alex went unnoticed because we were all focusing on hannah, we didn't see the increase of suicidal behaviour in alex
>>
>>81892971
>that scene when justin talks about the things bryce has done for him
>that scene when bryce gives clay a drink and some ice after beating him up

bryce confirmed dudebro 10/10 would hang out with and rape unconscious chicks with
>>
>>81897525
Fuck off, mate. Donnie Darko was amazing. Don't compare that to this shit show.
>>
>>81897951
+1
>>
>>81897088
The least offensive sexual orientation is always, always going to be being straight. With being bi right alonside it.
>>
>>81897543
>She reacted like any other teen would do
At what age do you realize what outcomes a missing stop sign could entail?
>>
>>81897088
Prove Bryce raped anybody. You see everything from Hannah's perspective. You hear from a slut that he "raped" people with no evidence, who are you believing?
>>
>>81872207
Bryce did nothign wrong
>>
>>81898254

>You see everything from Hannah's perspective.

Justin and Jessica are not Hannah
>>
>Clay I'm so sorry about what happened at the party, it wasn't you, I was just messed up about some things in my head. If you'd like I still want to continue what we started

LITERALLY JUST SEND THIS TEXT
>>
>>81898280
Jessica doesn't remember shit.
Bryce could just say, "I was joking, man."
>>
>>81892579
how is lawful good drunk driving?
>>
>>81898326

>Also, we can do anal

Problem solved
>>
>>81898326
"I was on my period, I'm sorry..."
>>
>>81898360

He wasn't drunk you fucking dick sucking autist.
>>
>>81897657
Petty shit adds up, hence Hannah referring to the butterfly effect. None of it would've happened if one person on the tapes behaved differently and aside from Clay and arguably Porter it's not like they had to read her mind, they just needed to not be shit.
>>
>>81872207
Isn't this show basically "You're Super Special For Having A Disability": The Show?
>>
>>81890241
>netflix shows are all trash

Obviously you haven't watched Bloodline yet
>>
>>81898394
>getting THIS mad your twink crush gets called drunk

wew
>>
>>81898218

>Bi
>Least offensive sexual orientation

experience says otherwise
>>
>>81898516
i stand by my statement.
>>
>>81898326
Right? And why the fuck did she think that Clay hated her after this?
He was an awkward autistic nerd and she was the only girl that really liked him(maybe except for the emo one). She could literally kick him in the balls and tell him to kill himself that night, and he still would have come back to her.
>>
>>81898229
It was the beginning of junior year so what they were like 16 at the time? She panicked like most people would do and fled. It is not like she looked at Hannah and went "watch this crazy shit!" and smashed into the sign on purpose. Sheri is also the only person out of the group that went out of her way to try and fix some problems she caused.
>>
Anyone else catch this?
>>
>>81898561
Sheri likes Clay for real too
>>
>>81898609
fucking normies
>>
>>81898609
Is that loss?
>>
>>81898616
I think she started to show it after Hannah killed herself.
>>
>>81898616
>>81898561

Clay does pretty good for supposedly being an outcast

>on friendly terms with basically everyone in the school, even the popular kids for the most part
>has everyone's number
>distinguished member of the school
>a few girls want his dick

he did better than me in high school anyway
>>
>>81898609
netflix really does shill here they literally use the word shill in the show and now a pepe photo i wouldnt be surprised if you find more memes in there
>>
>>81898696
Even when he got the picture in the first episode. Back in high school that happened a couple of times, but I never had anybody's number to get it.
>>
>>81898696
True that, but Hannah knew him well enough to know that he's an understanding, nice guy and he wouldn't reject her.
>>
The thing with this show is, the main character is shit and unlikeble while the side characters are kinda interesting

this causes a problem because the show is only about her, it would work so well if it was about general high school life
>>
>>81898573
I guess panic can really fuck with someone but still, she had the entire drive home to call the police and she didn't have to say she did it.

>also the only person out of the group that went out of her way to try and fix some problems she caused.
Yeah I actually like Sheri otherwise, helping the old man who got hurt, seeking forgiveness from Clay(even if she wants the D) and going to the police were pretty admirable.
>>
>>81898119
>that scene when bryce gives clay a drink and some ice after beating him up

why is he so classy?
>>
File: 1443155553223.jpg (19KB, 532x350px) Image search: [Google]
1443155553223.jpg
19KB, 532x350px
>>81898119
He kinda reminds me of pic related in that way. High functioning sociopaths are interesting characters in general.
>>
>>81899441
Was he a sociopath though? I think Bryce is just very delusional and literally thinks that every girl wants his dick.
>>
>>81878125

This is sadly accurate

Some dumb 17 year old idiot crossed the road in the city here drunk on a friday night and got hit by a car, there was a little monument next to the road

For a few weeks girls would get selfies at the spot
>>
>>81899353
Looking at the situation I would know exactly what I would do, which would be call the police and tell them I noticed a downed stop sign. She most likely assumed that no matter what she would be blamed. I do however wonder if she was trying to get with Clay because she liked him or because she did not want her reputation tarnished. I mean I want Clay's D too but I can see her having ulterior motives.
>>
File: Katherinelangford.png (723KB, 1117x625px) Image search: [Google]
Katherinelangford.png
723KB, 1117x625px
>>81897355
is that ok?
>>
>>81899724
DELET
>>
>>81874412
So why does she kill herself?
>>
File: it's dangalang time.jpg (60KB, 1000x558px) Image search: [Google]
it's dangalang time.jpg
60KB, 1000x558px
>>81897355
>>
>>81899490

>delusional
>egotistical
>without empathy
>entitled

this sounds like a pretty classical sociopath to me

I think Marcus and Courtney may have also been low key sociopaths to some degree, specifically the kind who their massive fucking egos behind smiles and good reputations

Courtney literally never does a good thing for the rest of the show after her episode despite being known as a kind and caring person. I don't even think she smiles again, it's kind of scary actually. When her back is against the wall her first priority is her
>>
>>81899785
i feel so pathetic right now
>>
>>81899724
Anyone got a webm of this?
>>
>>81899815
Ok, you have a point
>>
>>81899490
That in itself is a trait of a (narcissistic) sociopath, when Justin finally tells the truth and yells that Bryce raped Jessica, Bryce's biggest response is an almost calm "What the fuck did you do?" as if to say "C'mon man you really messed up my chances to get laid". He's pretty remorseless in general.
>>
>>81899733
ok, i'm sorry
>>
I haven't seen this show yet, but everyone's talking about it
Why does the girl kill herself?
>>
>>81899949
because she had a nice ass
>>
>>81894503
This.

Most normie show I think I've ever watched but the memes that came out of it were top
>>
>>81899815

Marcus seems like a massive tool, like all those times when he pulls that "oh I'm just a concerned friend Clay" bullshit and then when Clay sees through his crap five seconds later he's plotting to fuck him over

Did any of them besides Alex confess how they fucked over Hannah to the Bakers' lawyer because they actually felt some guilt, or were all of their confessions basically self-serving?
>>
>>81896653
Screenshots from his /r9k/ posts posted to r/4chan
>>
>>81899919
OMG I'm triggered!
>>
File: 2017-04-21 23_24_40-Netflix.png (4MB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-21 23_24_40-Netflix.png
4MB, 1920x1079px
>This scene
>Not in a romantic way right?
>...Sure.
D-did Tony want Clay's dick too?
>>
>>81900031
They are going to have a season about each of the characters.
>Bryce will have 13 episodes of different rapes
>Courtney will have 13 episodes of lesbian make out sessions.
>Tyler will have 13 episodes of stalking different people
>Justin will have 13 episodes of him be cucked
>Zach will have 13 episodes of him doing nothing
>Marcus will have 13 episodes of being rejected
>Alex will have 13 episodes of different lists he made
>Jessica will have 13 episodes of being a bitch to different people
>Sheri will have 13 episodes of manslaughter
>Ryan will have 13 episodes of publishing without permission
>Clay will have 13 episodes of being rejected by a girl
>Porter will have 13 episodes of him being negligent
>>
>>81900155
probably
>>
>>81900186
>13 reasons why I canceled my Netflix subscription
>>
>>81900186

I still can't really put into words whatever it was that Jessica did to Hannah, basically it seems like they parted ways on bad terms due to a misunderstanding but then ended up being occasionally friendly with one another again throughout the season, she really didn't deserve a tape, especially not since Hannah let her get fucking raped
>>
File: Jeff.jpg (46KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff.jpg
46KB, 550x550px
wtf why did they kill this dude? Most based character around.
>>
>>81900509
Because he was the only character who wasn't either a sociopath or an angsty little faggot
>>
If Hannah went to your school, would you have been her friend? I wouldn't. I don't trust that bitch not to backstab me.
>>
>>81900780
She wouldn't even notice me.
>>
>>81900509
seconded, jeff was based af
>>
Did Hannah deserve to be raped? After everything she did, I think she got her just deserts.
>>
>>81900780
>implying I'd have friends who are girls
>implying I'd have friends
>>
>>81900780
No, shes one of those girls who thinks they're really whitty and different just because she replies with questions with metaphors and shit. Also she can't handle the banter
>>
>>81900780
Hannah was a colossal shit head, so no.
>>
>>81900417
>I still can't really put into words whatever it was that Jessica did to Hannah
"Hit her and ditched her".
>>
>>81900509
>ywn have a chad bro that helps you get chicks

Why even live?
>>
>>81900941
Should've reported Jessica's rape and not make Clay feel like he did something seriously wrong but no, she didn't deserve to be raped.
>>
I'd watch a show about Jeff and Tony. Imagine the hijinks between a genuinely good jock dude and a gay greaser.
>>
>>81892579
>Lawful Neutral
>Breaks the law and steals
>>
>>81901459
fuck Tony, just give me Jeff with a little side of Clay. I want a feel good movie about Jeff going through struggles with his baseball team and then they win the championship.
>>
>>81885968
>>81889546
>not 13 More Reasons Why
>>
>>81896618
This has cranked me up more than you could ever know.
>>
>>81897375
Alex didn't do shit, in fact he complimented her for her nice ass. Justin needs to be moved to the second tier since he didn't even spread the picture, it was fucking Bryce.
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.