[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red-pill me on the Hollywood pedo culture /tv/. Shills call it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: PEDOWOOD.jpg (43KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
PEDOWOOD.jpg
43KB, 600x350px
Red-pill me on the Hollywood pedo culture /tv/.
Shills call it a 'tinfoil hat conspiracy' edition.
>>
the rich and powerful have always indulged in kid fucking, it's a tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme

cunny and the kike
>>
>>81872123
>I am right and people who say I'm wrong are shills
>>
Every rumour about Dan "the man with the plan and a van" Schneider is completely wrong and unfounded
>>
File: bryandiddler.jpg (12KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
bryandiddler.jpg
12KB, 214x317px
hey /tv/ remember when I spent the late 90s advocating for gay rights and discussing my own homosexuality but then I got caught up in that funny DEN scandal so I immediately switched to women and knocked one up immediately and i've been a family man since then lol what a coincidence
>>
There is no underage sex happening in Hollywood
>>
>>81872212
>I am right and people who say I'm wrong are shills
I haven't got the answer, I don't know, hence the reason I started the fucking thread.
But if you're going to make an argument for or against, at least try not to spurt recycled buzzwords that sound like they're copied straight from a handbook.
Shills haven't got answers, just ignorance.
>>
>>81872237
What's that?
>>
>>81872358
hes like a grandpa to her, dont turn it into your pedo fantasy
>>
>>81872438
Guess you forgot about all the grandpas that fuck their grandkids
>>
>>81872123
Why would you think anyone here knows anything about this when they dont even know the basics about what makes a great film or a good film.
>>
>>81873004

I'm sorry you had to experience that.
>>
>>81872438
t. Bryan Singer
>>
whats that website with all the celebrity rumours and pedo stuff.its a really outdated looking website
>>
>>81873256
crazy days and nights?
>>
>>81872237
DIDF plus go
>>
>>81873256
They're hoping that someone will tell a story they can get their dick hard to. It's pretty much pedo bait.
>>
Corey Feldman and Corey Haim got butt and facefucked over and over by the same person.
>>
>/tv/ hates the kikes for ruining their favourite movies
>People participate in cunny threads

Everyone knows about the culture in Hollywood. Casting couch extends further than adult actors/actresses.
>>
>>81872179
Pottery
>>
>>81873106
Me, too.
:(
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.