[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scrambled eggs all over my face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin' Tossed salad and scrambled eggs

Oh My Mercy
>>
>>81869721
eddie is a 10/10 dog, not overused but very funny when he needed to be
>>
OP, you seem a bit confused.
>>
>>81869810

Nah nigga I got you pegged
>>
>>81869721
Good show.
>>
>>81869772

Agreed. They used the dog just enough.
>>
>>81869721
That's one of the most comfiest songs on television.

Fitting since Frasier is such a comfy show. Really one of the greatest sitcoms ever made.
>>
>>81869721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4
>>
>tfw no more tossed salad and scrambled egg. ever
>>
STYLISH
>>
>>81869721
>Tossed salad
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>81873318
And I don't know what to do with that dark shadow and hidden edge
I'm falling again
>>
>>81869721

rimjobs and facials

Why do psychologists always turn out to be the fucking WEIRDEST
>>
>>81873797
KEK
E
K
>>
File: Freddie Glenn.jpg (25KB, 340x502px) Image search: [Google]
Freddie Glenn.jpg
25KB, 340x502px
>>81870017
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!
>>
>>81869721
Who would you rather fuck?
Daphne or Roz?
>>
>>81873784
>blues are calling
blue balls

>tossed salad
tossing ones self off until the salad cream comes

>scrambled eggs
when you fugg a girl on her period, fraiser you dawg

>scrambled eggs all over my face
oral on a girl on her period

>seem a bit confused
bi curious / experimental

>i got you pegged
self explanatory.
>>
File: Kelsey_Grammer_fleet_week.jpg (446KB, 702x1311px) Image search: [Google]
Kelsey_Grammer_fleet_week.jpg
446KB, 702x1311px
>>81869721
>Pro-life
>Doesn't support same-sex marriage
>Supports small government and lower taxes
>Supports Donald Trump
>Has seven children
>Is a Christian

How based can one man be?
>>
>>81873800
Frasier was a psychiatrist, not a psychologist. The distinction being psychiatrists are also trained medical doctors.
>>
>>81873784

>I immediately wrote the song/music itself, but then needed a lyric that would work, so I called my friend Darryl Phinnesse who is really talented and really smart. I gave him the idea of the show and he called back with the idea of “Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs”. At first I was a bit baffled myself until he explained that these were things that were “mixed up”….like Frasier Crane’s patients…

>“Hey baby I hear the blues a-callin”-refers to patients with troubles calling into the radio show

>“Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs”

>“But maybe I seem a bit confused”-Frasier’s personality was a bit????

>“Maybe, but I got you pegged”-Frasier does understand these people and helps them.

>“But I don’t know what to do with those Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs”-it’s a tough business….gotta deal with these “crazies” every day.

>“They’re calling again”-oh, oh….should be self explanatory.
>>
Is it possible for a tv series to be /kino/?
>>
File: 450941658.jpg (503KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
450941658.jpg
503KB, 682x1024px
Scrambled eggs all over my face

What is a boy to do
>>
File: 1490004459303.jpg (19KB, 305x309px) Image search: [Google]
1490004459303.jpg
19KB, 305x309px
>>81874014
In my experience psychiatrists are also fucking weridos as well. Them and pathologists are the autistic outcasts of the medical community.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.