[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: hank-scorpio-shoe.jpg (89KB, 678x451px) Image search: [Google]
hank-scorpio-shoe.jpg
89KB, 678x451px
what did he mean by this?
>>
he had once seen a man say goodbye to a pair of shoes
>>
>>81869433
I think it used to be owned by chuck but now it's owned by sneed due to an initial trade taxation dispute with the county farmers union.
>>
>>81869433
when he asked homer if he wanted cream and homer said no, did homer think it was gonna be cum?
>>
>>81869664
And that's what started the Clone Wars.
>>
>>81869433
What a great man and boss Hank Scorpio was. I would tell Marge and the children to fuck off.You don't find jobs like that around the corner. Those writers really are out of touch with reality.
>>
>>81870887
>t. basement dwelling NEET with no comprehension or responsibility
>>
>>81869685
exactly
>>
bump haha
>>
>>81869664
It was actually about unfair trade practices with a feed manufacturer back in 1987. After that trial Chuck was forced to sell to Sneed.

http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/810/1289/355541/
>>
>>81870982
>marge's excuse was that she had too much free time
>lisa just had allergies
>bart loved it
Yeah, completely justified in going back to springfield.
>>
>>81870982
Marge was literally complaining that she was bored, and Lisa's problems could have been easily solved by cheap allergy medication.
>>
>crowed makes disgusted noises

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>81871118
>>81869685
Hmm, I always thought he just didn't want cream that was stored in somebody's pocket.
>>
File: gag.jpg (33KB, 649x366px) Image search: [Google]
gag.jpg
33KB, 649x366px
I don't remember what the gag was

do you?
>>
>>81869433
The joke clearly was that 'yes once' was Hank throwing his shoes
>>
>>81875778
NUMBA EIGHT

NUMBA EIGHT

NUMBA EIGHT
>>
WE N-NEED TO GO TO SNEED'S FEED, L-LISA. I NEED THE FEED
Jeeze I don't know dad that s-seems like a lot of w-
FUCK YOU SNEED CHUCKS FEED DOH DOH DOH HAHA GOD'S NOT REAL
>>
>>81875558
his nose changed
>>
>>81876122
Holy shit this is actually funny
>>
Hank's seed and feed?
>>
>>81875778
A plum floating perfume, in a bowler hat.

Didn't even google it I swear
>>
>>81876574
Isn't it 'mans hat'?
>>
>>81876586
Could be, I just recall it being that type of hat.
>>
>>81876122
kek
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.