[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

13 Reasons Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

So, is this shit?
>>
C'mon /tv/ don't make me actually have to watch it and form my own opinion
>>
Its a great mystery type show i guess, some bits are so fucking over dramatized that u just cringe, however its well worth the watch
>>
>>81869705
Na man, it's great. I finished it in a week
>>
>>81870209
>some bits are so fucking over dramatized that u just cringe
This is what I was expecting the whole thing to be so I guess that's a relief that it's only parts of it. I'll check it out, thanks
>>
It has its moments
>>
Going in I thought it was going to be a shitty teen soap opera, so I was pleasantly surprised by the show. It's worth watching.
>>
>>81870209
This. Especially the first two episodes, but that might've been just how long it took me to get used to how melodramatic is was. I do the the entire premise is pretty absurd though, and all the kids act retarded, and not in a teenager kind of way, in a fake, scripted, machiavellian way. Still though, lots of good to outweigh the bad, so it is worth watching.
>>
Watched the first two episodes and already guessed what the ending was and ended up spoiling it to find out I was right

Still a good setting
>>
I still can't believe Mr. Porter was a rapist all along.
>>
>>81869388
I wouldn't say it's shit. It's not great though and I found it a little frustrating at times.
>>
You have no idea. Probably the worst piece of shit you can watch on tv right now
>>
Finished ep 4

>when you empathize more with the asian closet lesbian than hannah
>>
>Angry at Tyler for stalking Hannah
>Retaliates by taking a photo of Tyler...in his own bedroom....naked...even though he's literally just changing clothes

What did Clay mean by this?
>>
why didn't hannah try harder to not get raped?
>>
>>81872842
taste of his own medicine
>>
>>81873060
Really though? Tyler caught Hannah making out with a girl which is pretty scandalous for high schoolers. Clay caught Tyler literally changing in his own bedroom. Is that really revenge? Isn't that just gonna make everyone in the school think Clay is gay?
>>
>>81872567
Haha just wait
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.