[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He was pretty cool.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1494.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1494.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
He was pretty cool.
>>
>>81868713
i dont get the hate for this movie but then again i never played the games or followed anything of it. When he pulled the robe off and he was just as hulking as the other orcs... shiiiiet!
>>
>>81868904
Nobody had a problem with the orc storyline. The problem was with the terrible human parts.
>>
>>81868713
Everything about this movie was cool

Western audiences are just not ready for fantasy kino unless its muh frodo'n'sam and muh swords'n'tits
>>
>>81868713
lol at the rings going through his tooth. top ter character design, right there
>>
>>81868713

Better villain than anything in the MCU.
>>
>>81868713
Treebeard? Sure was!
>>
>>81868713
funny how the CGI parts of the film were also the best - orcs, magic - all good, everything else was bad though
>>
>>81868713
It was one of the worst movies I have ever seen

terrible CGI absolutely no story and not even a single chick worth jacking off to

This is what happens when chinks influence the filmmaking process
>>
>>81870619
what did the ching chongs do
>>
The subwoofer was always like DOOF *BRRR* DOOF , When orcs were onscreen

Then with the humans it was pitiful, i mean i don't main a human anything but it was embarrasing. They could've picked a better storyline to showcase IMO
>>
The CGI was good, the orcs were good, everything else sucked. They got that terrible actor from Vikings to play Lothar, gave him a kid for no reason, and hired back actors to play all the other roles too. Ben Foster as Medivh was the best and even he underperformed. Plus they got rid of the demons. I always liked the bit where the demons tricked Ner'zhul by pretending to be his dead wife.

It had its moments, but the end product was bad.
>>
>>81870962
The part of the warcraft story the movie covers actually has no demons in it

Kil'jaden didn't start talking to Gul'dan again until the second war and Gul'dan betrays him and then gets BTFO in the tomb
>>
>>81868904
The movie is a mess, they needed to ignore the human and focus on the ork or the opposite, that this cluster fuck.
>>
I do hope they make a sequal, with duncan directing it fully this time.
>>
>>81869737
GUL'DAN NEEDS BRACES
>>
WCI's story was better than the movie's, they should have followed that more faithfully
>>
>>81872695
le epic simpsons reference, I RECOGNIZED THAT SIMPSONS MEME, do I fit in yet guys?!
>>
>>81868713
dont know why this got hate, i literally loved every scene and image.
>>
File: 500.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
500.gif
2MB, 500x278px
>>81870619
>terrible CGI
>he didnt fap to garona
hi r/movies!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.