[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth watching beyond the first season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Is it worth watching beyond the first season?
>>
Even the first season could be condensed.
>>
Second season is ok then it goes down hill
>>
Current season is kino, better than the first.
>>
>>81867945
First and third (when they break out of a prison)
>>
>>81867945
I personally think the second and third seasons are solid. Four is shit though with only like 2 good episodes. So far five is shit also
>>
>>81867945
Watch 2. If you really enjoy the characters then watch 3 and 4, otherwise go right to 5.
>>
On a scale of 1 to 5 how much prison rape is in this
>>
>>81870211
First season, bagwell
>>
File: avo.jpg (14KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
avo.jpg
14KB, 443x332px
>>81870240
Don't forget Avocado
>>
>>81867945
The first season is the best. The fourth is good. Two and three are average, probably worth a watch if you really like the characters.
Honestly liking season 5 so far.
>>
Second season is great, and has the perfect ending to the series if you ignore the last 5 minutes when it all goes to shit because the producers wanted to make more money

Third is weak but entertaining, clearly hurt by the writer's strike though
Fourth is garbage. Haven't been able to bring myself to watch five yet.
>>
>>81867945
I thought the quality between one and 3 was sort of consistent - its universally ruined by the conspiracy subplot. Season 4 starts of HORRIBLY but the second half is actually ok, not great but fine. Not really a great show, but passable.
>>
>>81867945
The concept was good at first, but it soon became a trick to have every plan fucking up, build you up for a next plan and then fuck it up again. There are some good characters, some good plot devices here and there but in general the show became a cliché of itself.
They somehow shot themselves in the foot by calling it Prison break...could have been about much more than getting out of prison and back in again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.