[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is child nudity in film not looked down upon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 8655.jpg (63KB, 650x470px) Image search: [Google]
8655.jpg
63KB, 650x470px
>>
also is it soically acceptable to watch movies like el topo that feature nudity like this?
>>
"Looked down upon?"

I'll tell you, when I LOOK DOWN, i see something LOOKING UP IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN
>>
He raped a woman in front of the camera, I'm sure the naked kid was the least of his worries
>>
>>81867451
It only really appears in 30 and 40 year old European and Latin American films so it's not really something in the public consciousness.
>>
>>81867451
Becuse in the eyes of a healthy human a child isnt sexual
>>
>>81867451
>>81867476
It is generally looked down upon, you just happened to find one film that didn't really give a fuck.

Also, I haven't seen the film, but I assume there's no sexual connotations with the nude boy (in fact, I think it's the director's son). So you shouldn't feel too bad about watching it unless you're a pedophile and was aroused.

I have seen The Holy Mountain though, and in that there is a little girl dressed in a dominatrix-stripper-prostitute like outfit at one point, and that was kind of disturbing.
>>
File: mynigga.jpg (96KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
mynigga.jpg
96KB, 694x530px
>>81867538
>>
>>81867563
There were also naked children in the first 10 minutes of the film and throughout it.
>>
Is Alejandro Jodorowsky a pedophile?
>>
>>81867538
That's not the issue at play here. A prepubescent child has not yet physically developed the parts of the brain required for informed consent. They should not be saddled with the embarrassment of being naked on film for hundreds of years when they are incapable of seeing the consequences.
>>
>>81867806
yeah but a child isnt sexual
there are no consequences since its just a child being a child
>>
>>81867538
this

pedos btfo
>>
>>81867999
Nice trips but you're aware the concept of consent isn't limited only to sex, right? It's a fundamental part of many important, long lasting life decisions such as medical decisions, education, legal contracts, and having your body appear in a movie.

Although aside from sex, all of that is consent is deferred to the parents.
>>
>>81867692
It was his kid
>>
>>81867692
fucking kys
>>
>>81867806
How is your body an embarrassment? If you're too embarrassed to show your body to others, maybe you have your own personal issues you should work out before you try projecting them onto children you've never met.
>>
>>81867451
I don't know. Are you uncomfortable seeing that? Why?
>>
>>81867692
>(((Jodorowsky)))
Most likely.
>>
>>81867806
>being embarrassed by a naked body
I swear, I hate that most Americans are so fucking prudish.
>>
File: GenericWhiteMale.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
GenericWhiteMale.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>81867538
No way!
>>
>>81867451
Because Hollywood is run by Jew pedophiles
>>
>>81867451
That's only for obscure films nobody gives a shit about.
>>
>>81867451
the 70s were a different time

>he doesn't know about pedowood
>>
>>81868810
um, pretty baby?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.