[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MST3K: THE RETURN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: anc_tv-mst3k-900.jpg (74KB, 589x357px) Image search: [Google]
anc_tv-mst3k-900.jpg
74KB, 589x357px
So, now that the dust has settled, what did we think?

The Time Travelers is a classic-tier episode btw
>>
>>81866270
>Memery Reddit Theater Memethousand
>>
>>81866270
Huge fan of the true series. I am not ever watching it. Thanks for asking!
>>
>>81866307
t. reddit

>>81866315
but it's actually good. i was surprised
>>
Crow and Servo are okay. The kike in the middle is basically dead weight.

It's good background noise, but not as memorable as the old series.
>>
>>81866421
I only begrudgingly watched the Mike era. I'm not watching this no matter what you say.
>>
>>81866270
It's bad. Totally missed the appeal of the show.

They put the large part of their focus on the little skits in-between the movie, when that was always the worst part of the show. It still is, but now it's like the whole point.

Then they ruined the actual movie-watching parts. It's non-stop "jokes" and remarks and you can't even watch the movie anymore. The original show was like watching a bad movie with friends, now it's like listening to a podcast being played over the movie soundtrack. It's obnoxious. If I was in the room with people making this many jokes while we're trying to watch a movie I'd tell them to shut up or just leave the room.

Plus the venue is not suited to the show. The appeal of the show when it was on was that if you were inside on a Saturday afternoon lazing around watching tv, it was this or NASCAR or some other boring shit. Having it on Netflix means it's always up against like 100 things that are more interesting even on just that service. Not even including all the other shows on other channels.
>>
>>81866270

Holy shit the new mike looks like a huge faggot
>>
>>81867132
>the little skits in-between the movie, when that was always the worst part of the show
pleb spotted

they were pleasant diversions. constant riffing gets tiring (part of the reason i could never really get into Rifftrax)
>>
>>81866904
But Mike was the best
>>
>>81867436
>they were pleasant diversions
They were the second best time to use the bathroom after the commercials.
>>
>>81867132
pretty much agree with you on everything except the original skit were fun sometimes when they mocked the films
>>
I gave it a shot.

Rifftrax is way, way better.
>>
>>81867440
Please post your real name and address
>>
>>81867490
Why? So you can come over and watch some Mike episodes with me?
>>
>>81867132
>Totally missed the appeal of the show.

Watching shitty movies while having some bantz?
>>
>>81867643
>bantz
>>>/sp/

and fucking stay there
>>
>>81866270
We liked it. I've only finished through Time Travelers so far since I'm staggering it out with my other kinos, but it's better than I thought it was going to be.

Gut feeling is both worse than Joel or Mike, but about on-par with Rifftrax, in that I enjoy it but I don't enjoy it more than the vast majority of MST.
>>
nuCrow is good
Jonah is alright, decent enough during host segments
nuServo is bland af, zero personality
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.