[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jimmy dumbly stares at green jacket guy for several minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>jimmy dumbly stares at green jacket guy for several minutes
>jimmy puts half his body into the trash can

This is lazy writing
>>
Not really, he had no reason to think he'd be being watched or that the restaurant was under the control of the people he was spying on.
>>
It was absolutely annoying, particularly the trashcan thing. I felt insulted at the thought that I'm supposed to find this whole thing amusing.
>>
>>81865211
This
>>81865211
Not this
>>
>>81865175
He is a lawyer, not as fucking spy.
Mike was a retard in the first place for expecting him to actually be stealthy about it.
>>
>Chuck's master plan was already succesful
What the fuck are they going to do for the rest of the season then? Have Jimmy trying to avoid being sent to jail?
Also Chuck a shit.
>>
>>81865906
That's not really what he intended though?

>>81865211
If Mkke sent him he would surely think he'd need to be more circumspect
>>
>>81866241
I thought his plan was to trick Jimmy intro trying to steal or destroy the recording, which is illegal.
He was probably planning to catch him but Jimmy went full retard and did it in the more obvious way possible.
>>
>>81865175
I can not wait for a 10+ minute scene to find out that, yes, Gus took the duffle bag or whatever when he was sweeping up the restaurant! It'll be KINO
>>
>2 seasons of BCS and the entirety of Breaking Bad
Jimmy/Saul is a street-smart genius who knows everything about cons
>This Los Pollos scene
Jimmy is an incompetent novice when it comes to cons and street smarts
>>
>>81865175
Jimmy is not very careful lets be honest
he just has the ability to wing it very well
>>
>>81866340
What does spying on a guy have to do with cons or street smarts?
>>
>>81866340
what would you have him do instead?
>>
>>81865175
DUDE SQUAT COBBLER ECKS DEE
>>
>>81866370
Acting jittery with body motions and not blending in (looking right at the guy while pouring three sugar packets in, not touching his food at all) is something that someone with street smarts would know is a bad move.
>>81866376
Not act like an autist? Jimmy acted like Mr. Bean in this scene and not like someone who grew up around cons/learning cons
>>
>>81866370
Basic common sense would indicate you don't stare at the guy you're spying on, then make a giant scene after he leaves
>>
>>81866444
>Jimmy acted like Mr. Bean
>>
>>81866588
The problem here is that he wasn't ordered to just spy on the dude, he was supposed to keep track of the bag, which was kind of hard considering the faggot was moving all over the place.
Also what does it matter if he left as soon as the other dude did? As far as Jimmy knows the only dangerous person there was that dude. That's like being asked to spy someone eating at McDonalds, you wouldn't suspect that the guy cleaning the floor is not only the other guy's boss but also a criminal mastermind.
>>
>>81866676
>Gus passes the spic mule
>spic mule immediately leaves
Dramatic irony, sure, but Jimmy should have picked up on it
>>
>>81865396
pick a fucking side
>>
THREAD RESET

All rational actors ITT know that Jimmy acted just fine at EPL and there's no true reason for discussion or even analysis. Let's discuss the plethora of great moments from this latest episode instead. Can you believe Howard was there to overhear*?

*This is but one example
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.