[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: sneeds.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sneeds.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
?
>>
I guess the store used to be called "Chuck's"
>>
Cheed's Feed & Seed
>>
>>81865117
Chuck's Tuck and Cuck.
>>
Someone give me the rundown
>>
It would have been a funnier take on the joke if you edited it to read "Chuck's Suck & Fuck - Formerly Sneed's"

this is just old and tired matey.
>>
>>81865197
Can you do it for me?
>>
>>81865117
The store was NOT originally called "Chuck's Feed & Seed" like so many think. It was called Chuck's. So the joke is that the store name went from something simple, like Chuck's, to something much more complex and intricate.
>>
It used to be Chuck's Fuck and Suck, or at least that's my wacky theory,
>>
File: 1446477371454.gif (2MB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1446477371454.gif
2MB, 250x220px
>>81865481
>>
It actually used to be called "Pajeets Poo in Loo"
>>
I really want to smash your teeth in with a hammer
>>
File: 1492617358358.jpg (37KB, 420x408px) Image search: [Google]
1492617358358.jpg
37KB, 420x408px
>>81865481
>>
File: 1449[1].gif (79KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
1449[1].gif
79KB, 500x339px
>>81865117
You see It used to be Chuck's Feed and seed but Chuck changed his name to Sneed to increase the appeal of his business's name through the rhyme. Therefore attracting more customers.
>>
File: Vasquezclose.gif (58KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Vasquezclose.gif
58KB, 320x240px
>>81865117
>"insults" a man by asking him if he has been mistaken for one
Makes no sense at all.
>>
>>81867880
dis
>>
>>81865117
Bane's Big Guy for You
>>
>>81865117
It's a reference to this American politician whose maiden name is Sneed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carly_Fiorina
>>
File: quacker.jpg (58KB, 541x566px) Image search: [Google]
quacker.jpg
58KB, 541x566px
>>81865117
Chuck was a farmer that got cucked by Sneed in one of the novels. It's in the extended Simpsons universe, you'd know this if you were a REAL FAN.
>>
>>81865117
Sneed's Feed & Seed is actually hell
>>
>>81865117
>/tv/ still doesn't get it

The joke is that Chuck is actually the owner, the store used to be "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

It's a small shop, with only one employee, Sneed. While Sneed is clearly the lackey, he put his name on the sign for a cheap rhyming gimmick, and to further demean Sneed.
>>
>>81867880
It's a scathing comment on the futility of the little man's attempts at bettering his life in our society. Even with the snazzy new name, and lots of hard work, the store barely attracts any customers. The rich get richer, while the poor toil and suffer.
>>
Chuck's Feed and Seed?
>>
>>81865117
he gave himself the nickname 'sneed' so that it would allow him to make a rhyming shop name. that's the whole joke.
>>
>>81865117
Christ, I'll tell you:

In the writers room they pitched the setting for the scene, homer walking up and all that. A group dialogue then begins.
>Yeah but what's the shop?
>What do you mean
>Like its not a 7/11 out in the hills right whats gonna be there?
>A bait shop... or like..
>It's a Feed and Seed
laughter
>What?
>Yeah, I (insert life experience) and that's what they're usually called. End up being run by some fat hillbilly named fuckin' Chuck
>Okay, so its Chuck's Feed & Seed
mild laughter
>Thats not a great name if you're trying to push that seed!
>What rhymes with feed and seed?
>I dunno... lead, mead, greed?
>Sneed!
hearty laughter and marlboro smoke fill the early-90s sweatsuit and jeans filled cave of mild autism.
>Sneed's Feed & Seed thats perfect
>Formerly Chuck's
entire writers room dies laughing
>Time for lunch?
>Yeah, we'll pick this back up in an hour

It was just a room filled with funny fucking idiots.
Sometimes you go down a rabbit hole with an idea and nobody is going to question you about it in the final product, so there it sits.

We are all the faces of autism.
You who question a joke not meant for the audience, the writers who thought it up and all us shitposters who respond.
>>
>>81869707
I think it just used to be called chucks feed and seed tbqh.
>>
>>81869740
heh
>>
>>81869707
I still don't think I get it. Does chuck still work there?
>>
>>81865481
You gotta get your head out of the gutter anon.
>>
>>81869773
Yes. If you look at the OP's photo he's sitting in the far left corner. He's on a very friendly basis with Sneed.
>>
Chucks feed and seed
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.