[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his FUCKING problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: johnwick.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
johnwick.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
What was his FUCKING problem?
>>
>>81861975
>dude this dog's life is worth killing thousand of people for it

Nu-male core at its finest

>m-muh animals are better thna humans!
>>
>>81861975
Someone killed his dag.
He likes dags.
>>
>>81861975
John Wick is a man of focus.
>>
>>81861975
What was the deal with the gold coin value? Noone has change for a gold coin?
>>
>his life is his wife
>wife dies
>leaves behind the last shred of her memory/being in the form of a pupper
>faggot russians kill dog/the last shred of his wife
>Keanu goes nuclear

Everything seems fine to me.
>>
>>81862023
>implying its not nu-male to let people come into your house and wreck your shit and kill your pet

You're the real beta my man
>>
>>81861975
A FUCKING PENCIL
>>
>>81862023
How autistic do you have to be to over-analyze John Wick?
>>
it is headlines that serves us
>>
>>81861975

these movies are so inspiring

i love Keanu desuuu ;_;

He was born for the role.
>>
>>81862640
>fancy hotel room with free valet services costs a few gold chips
>drink costs 1

Either that hotel has bed bugs or that is one amazing drink
>>
John Wicc was 2 thicc 4 sacc gibe de succ
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.