[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this in the movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Why was this in the movie?
>>
>>81860416
sex appeal.
>>
this was weirder than the dad stuck in the chimney in gremlins
>>
File: hmm.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Whatcha thinkin bout anon?
>>
I thought it was pretty funny
But then again I'm not a pedo or have been molested
>>
Psst, kid.
>>
>>81860512
it was like the puppy beating in elfen lied
it happens when someone who doesn't has the talend to talk about the subject talks about the subject
also it serves for no purpose whatsoever in the movie cause DA BEAST can't read minds, for all he knows she could've just cut herself becuase she didn't get the new cellphone for birthday
>>
>>81860416
What did Shyamalan mean by this?
>>
I truly believe some of you are quite autistic, yeah the scene was poorly handled but that scene, her behavior and even the clothes are clear indicators of what she suffered, also the beast doesn't know what was the event that led her to cut herself but it's a clear message that there's something wrong with her.
>>
>>81860849
where did he touch you?
>>
>>81860416
That was the twist, this is connected to Logan. Why do you think Xavier was having a mental breakdown?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.