[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they expect one of us in the wreckage No they fucking dont,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: CZq-42MWcAAkV9s.jpg (15KB, 511x280px) Image search: [Google]
CZq-42MWcAAkV9s.jpg
15KB, 511x280px
>they expect one of us in the wreckage

No they fucking dont, because this was a surprise to everybody and it's not like they can tell that the Bane servant who died is any different from the other CIA members

What was Nolan thinking?
>>
Surprise, Nolan is a hack.
>>
>>81859501
It's because CIA put only one of them in the flight plan he called in.
>>
>>81859501
Did you miss the part about the flight plan? They expect Bane? guy as well as his security along with bane if it's supposed to be a believable accident
>>
The body count needs to match CIA's flightplan you fuckwit, anything less and people would think there may be survivors.
>>
>>81859501
>What was Nolan thinking?
he was thinking of us, the infamous meme group /tv/.
>>
>>81859501
Also he holds up a stock exchange and a major league football stadium like 3 days later so even if the agency thinks something is fishy what would/could they even do?
>>
Wouldn't the blackbox just contradict this?
>>
>>81859675
>>81859710
>>81859752
Which was a bluff, as CIA didn't throw the others out after threatening them. And Bane successfully called him out on that.
>>
Did he really only call in one of them? He obviously didn't shoot the guys then throw them out of the plane. Bane knew this because he saw them.
>>
>>81859822
The flight plan was likely real but the threat was not. Imagine reporting back to your superior and saying 'oh hey I captured extra guys' vs 'I murdered some guys and threw them out a plane lol hope no one finds out or we're boned'
>>
>>81859879
it would be his duty to call in the extra guys once he had captured them though, so it makes no sense

guess nolan is just another capeshit director
>>
File: 294.png (128KB, 680x683px) Image search: [Google]
294.png
128KB, 680x683px
>>81859971
But considering he thought his bluff would work he could've easily just waited to call it in until he got the info he wanted.

guess your nitpicky search for plotholes was revealed to have it's own plotholes friend
>>
>>81859830

Not to mention that the whole thing sounds ridiculous because he then starts interrogating the second guy after pretending to throw out the first one. So now you're going to throw the second guy out as well? What about your faggy flight plan that you just announced to everyone?
>>
>>81859830
>>81860050
Unfortunately Nolan never confirms whether Bane actually recognizes these guys as the one's he was brought onto the plane with. For all Bane knows these are all guys from the 2nd plane so the flight plan itself is one of the few mysteries that seemed to elude Bane
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.