[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Big Guy.png (1MB, 933x1541px) Image search: [Google]
Big Guy.png
1MB, 933x1541px
I think it's time we got off our lazy asses and helped this man get his show back already.

I know it's easy to forget sometimes that this is an actual human being like any one of us, someone whose shoes you should put yourself in and ask yourself if you'd want to be abandoned by those for whom you used to provide laughs and thought-provoking ideas.

I dunno, somehow it just doesn't feel right that he's on the rocks and we're not doing anything about it.

Feels really fucked up actually.
>>
his show sucked, he's try-hard not funny and everything else he ripped off tim and eric.
>>
Have we moved to ironic MDE posting already?
>>
I haven't really kept up with him. What's exactly been going wrong with his life?
>>
I want to start a crowdfunding project to make Guy Heaven a reality
>>
GOOD NIGHT ALT RIGHT
>>
>>81859287
He needs to pull himself up by his own bootstraps.
>>
File: 1480969684145.png (512KB, 1088x730px) Image search: [Google]
1480969684145.png
512KB, 1088x730px
>>81859287
Can't wait for SEASON FIVE of Eric Andre and all his other works to come in his live career :^)
>>
File: 1477090618766.jpg (74KB, 615x859px) Image search: [Google]
1477090618766.jpg
74KB, 615x859px
he tweeted this afternoon that he is in talks with adult swim again

https://twitter.com/night_0f_fire/status/585543287436482572
>>
>>81859690
>tweet not found
Why would you lie? What possible motive do you have for doing that?
>>
File: 54342.jpg (23KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
54342.jpg
23KB, 446x362px
>be 32
>no job, still live with my mommy and daddy
>make youtube videos for a "living"
>get all of my content from /pol/ threads
>somehow, through an act of divine providence, get noticed by Adult Swim
>get all my edgy friends to spam /tv/ and /pol/ with my ebin alt-right show
>my fan-base is so cancerous that it starts getting me controversy
>turn back on everything I stand for and claim they aren't my real fans
>don't even average 1 million viewers per episode despite the shows before me averaging at least that
>my most loyal fans claim its some kind of avant-garde post-modernist art project about millennials that isn't supposed to be funny instead of a sketch comedy show
>get canceled because Adult Swim doesn't want to deal with having a failing, unfunny show whose only achievement is triggering SJWs
>be 32
>no job, still live with my mommy and daddy
>make youtube videos for a "living"
>>
>>81859287
Fuck off Sam
>>
>>81859768
His twitter got deleted brainlet
>>
>>81859861
You forgot the part where you end up reduced to spending your days shilling your career on an anime forum in a desperate hope it'll be memed back to life
>>
>>81859287
>a literal personal army request
Those McDonald's resumes won't fill themselves out Sam.
>>
>>81859287
Sam quit groveling if you got what it takes you got what it takes if you dont you can eat dicks. Go kick a jew or muslim where there should be a foreskin and film it and I might give you some views on your channel.
>>
>>81859287
Jesus Christ Sam that's the second thread I've seen you make today. Your fans are underage redditors/pol/ neets, they don't have the resources for that plus you're just not funny. Should've pandered to a different audience. How's the job hunt going?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.