[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i just watched this, and while i think its a good movie, it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: hughverine.jpg (509KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
hughverine.jpg
509KB, 1500x750px
So i just watched this, and while i think its a good movie, it could have been so much better.

Why do they have to continue with the over the top action scenes? The dark setting was great until they show a 10 year old kid jumping around stabbing dozens of soldiers to death. What's the point of trying to have a dark theme when you're going to show wolverine feeding professor x dementia drugs one minute, then the next you have a bunch of little kids screaming and running through the woods being chased by generic corp soldiers.

So close to being one of the greatest gritty capeshit movies, but they dropped the ball.

Is marvel just shit at making deep movies?
>>
I found the action scenes to be tastefully modest
>>
>>81856664
I don't agree with your opinion
>>
>>81856664
I do agree with your opinion.
>>
>>81856664
Better than every other Fox made marvel movie.

Yes, even Deadpool
>>
>>81856873

I echo your agreement.
>>
seemed like they were saying fuck a lot jsut cuz le rated R so have to force "fuck" in after every other word
>>
>>81857033
Logan: "Want me to blow on them to show they're safe?"
Xavior: "Fuck off Logan"

best writing i've ever seen.

it was funny tho
>>
>>81857120
I didn't get that line
>>
>>81857156
its something that you would say to a child who's suspicious of pills.

americans think that blowing on things makes them safe/lucky.
>>
>>81857231
What
>>
>>81857267
well you see, Logan was making fun of Xavier by treating him like a child who didn't want to take their pills.

Xavier didn't appreciate this inferred statement about his mental state and was offended, so he was rude to Logan by telling him to fuck off.
>>
>What's the point of trying to have a dark theme when you're going to show wolverine feeding professor x dementia drugs one minute, then the next you have a bunch of little kids screaming and running through the woods being chased by generic corp soldiers.

lol "one minute"

You compared one scene from the beginning of the movie and one scene from two hours later as an example of mood whiplash.

Laura was a little girl; she was also a Wolverine clone with metal claws, a healing factor, and none Logan's chill.
>>
>>81857231
>americans think that blowing on things makes them safe/lucky.
what
>>
>>81857431
I was more referring to this>>81857464
>>
>>81857033

Only reason complain about the F-bombs is because this was an X-Men related movie. The cursing and the violence fit a movie about Wolverine.
>>
The clone stuff was retarded capeshit.
The movie was trashy, but I liked some of the details (how they used GMO to slowly remove mutants, that thing was pretty cool and unusual).
>>
Such a letdown of a movie. I loved the first few X-men movies they were pretty damn cool and I'm not even a comic book fan. I heard this was way better than your average capeshit, but they lied.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.