[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better call Sold out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

OMG mike's getting close
Hmmm I know that exterior
Kekek the camera pan to the sign it's Los Chicken Bros!
Crikey it's Gustavo fring
Applause

Ohhh nooo Jimmy gonna break into the house
Oh he did oh no Howard saw him
How's he going to get out of this ones

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9.3 rating. Boring 1hr of television felt like 3. Nothing happening.

What a shit fucking show. I'm done. I've stuck with it enough up until now.
>>
>>81856379
>slow means bad
neck yourself fucktard
>>
I dropped this without even realizing it
>>
>>81856379
>omg when do we get to meet Walter?? xDD!!!!

Reddit
>>
>>81856379
The average viewer doesn't have the mental capacity or retention necessary to make even the most obvious connections.
>>
>>81856379
OP's post is funnier than the entirety of Better Call Saul's second season
>>
>>81856423
>slow means good

Try harder you stupid fuck
Just because you can finally understand something as it's moving at 0.01km/pH doesn't mean it's good it means your a idiot
>>
>>81856448
This. I just kind of forgot to watch the next episode somewhere in the middle of Season 2 and by the time I remembered it a few weeks later I realized I didn't know where I left off and didn't give a shit.
>>
>>81856698
I don't think it meant to be funny.. I am pretty sure it claims to be part of the "drama" genre

May I suggest something more like Seinfeld? or The Big Bang Theory?
>>
>>81856761
>I am pretty sure it claims to be part of the "drama" genre
SQUAT COBBLER ECKS DEE
>>
>>81856700
>is so fucking autistic that he thinks that by "slow means bad" i ultimately claimed that "slow means good"
kys tard
>>
>>81856782
>dialogue that contains one joke changes the whole direction and genre of a show
pls contain your autism
>>
>>81856379
Too much was going on. I actually think the entire episode should have focused on Jimmy in the restaurant. Did he even take a bite of his biscuit? Half the episode should have been a single, stationary shot with Jimmy eating his breakfast, rustling the wrapper, and very obviously trying not to look suspicious.
>>
>>81856853
>>dialogue that contains one joke changes the whole direction and genre of a show
it was a punchline to a horrendous episode plot and it was played completely straight for more than a minute. It was horrible.
>>
>>81856931
I bet some people enjoyed it. Still has nothing to do with the fact that the show is a DRAMA and you are a retard for thinking otherwise
>>
>>81856853
how about the part where he doesn't flush the toilet a bunch
>>
>>81856700
>it means your a idiot

Irony; I didn't think americunts did it.
>>
>>81856961
DUDE TALKING FETISH TOILET ECKS DEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MelewF3DLo0
>>
>>81856379
on top of being a plebeian of the lowest order, you sound like a gigantic fucking faggot.
>>
>>81856968
yeah that was really funny I enjoyed the break in tension when the show wasn't being very dramatic
>>
>>81856991
Don't forget the attempt at forced memes. The package for the DVD/bluray release of season 2 has "FEATURING THE INFAMOUS SQUAT COBBLER VIDEO" across it.

At that point I'd actually forgotten what they were talking about
>>
>>81857035
Triggered the man who uses the word 'plebbian'
>>
>>81857053
>when the show wasn't being very dramatic
the drama is tepid with a capital T. inoffensive, but dull and nothing that hasn't been done.

the comedy is TERRIBLE. Just horribly written and executed with a "wink wink I'm being funny". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41QTbnAlP60
>>
>>81857090
What the fuck are tbey talking about?
>>
>>81856379
pleb filter: the show
>>
this show is so exciting because we have like no idea where the characters are headed
>>
>>81856700
>0.01km/pH
that 0.01km per pico-hour, or 10^10 km per hour, about 9 times the speed of light
>>
>>81857146
You know anon, you know.
>>
>>81857123
those are some mighty fine opinions you got there. would be a shame if you typed that out just for nobody to give a fuck
>>
>>81857270
I get it, you're too invested to write it off so you keep convincing yourself that it's still enjoyable. It's ok.
>>
It seems like the show is picking itself up with this season. I mean, more have happened in 2 episodes than in the entire second season.
Still pretty boring (I don't care that it's slow). And a shame that it constantly builds up on BB since that's a worse show.

But the reason I bother watching it is because it's so good looking. On the spot, sure. But everything doesn't have to be subtle, even if the autists here seems to think so.
All shots just feels visually thought through and well crafted.

Too bad that it's so boring, tho. Vince should do something new. Perhaps season 4 of Fargo, or similar.
>>
>>81857194
Whatever dr nerd scientist man
>>
Looks like the Mad Men audience found a new home. This pretentious drivel is shit on purpose and you should go back to watching another show on the same network targeted at a different market sector that is inferior to the market sector I belong it!
>>
>>81856379
breaking bad season 2-4 where full of "slow boring" scenes
still pulled in 10mil viewers on last season
>>
>>81857204
Is it where he takes a shit on the car or something

Fuck I couldn't even remember that. Still don't know who's car it was of why but there was kids inside

This show is worse than I remember now I think about it.

Let's try and recap what happened in season 1&2 from memory...

Ummm Jimmy gets a job. Then the old people law suit. Then he gets another job where the guy plays guitar. Ummm. Oh yeah the milf with the big tits in the tent has the money

2. Chuck comes out of house but his disorder isn't consistent. The ugly chick from heroes is a doctor. Ummm Harold Hamlin is a cunt but actually he's pretty decent and logical. Is the old people law suit still going? They get drunk and scam a guy in a hotel but nothing happens. Jimmy changes the address. Kim vets a job she'd never get in the real world and would be laughed out of the bank. End season? Oh mike and a rubber hose.

Did I miss anything...20hrs of television there. Yep..same as 10 long movies.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.