[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will it end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: lo.jpg (275KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
lo.jpg
275KB, 600x889px
How will it end?
>>
If Kevin and Nora don't get a happy ending I will be quite pissed. Especially if they have Kevin die. They both deserve to be happy after the shit they've been through
>>
Amazing show. I didn't want /tv/ to find out about it though.
>>
>>81854630
Both main leads are legit top 10 best looking actors atm. Rawr.
>>
>>81854630
Is it worth the watch?
>>
>>81854630
I've noticed a ton of threads about this show lately. Seems like blatant shilling to me but on the off chance that it isn't can you tell me what you like about this show?

When I look at the promotional poster I see angel wings, which immediately make me think of other shitty religious stuff like "heaven is real" (I'm not atheist but let's be real, religious shows are always lame). And I see a shirtless hunky type man with a girl hanging off his POWERFULL chest, which makes me think this is some true blood type crap aimed at a female audience. Is the shows audience mostly Christian females? Either way it repels me and makes me not want to watch.
>>
>>81854903
You got it right, it's a teenage show about sexy angels
>>
>>81854903
>Seems like blatant shilling to me

>talking about a television show on /tv/ that within the past few days aired the first episode of its third and final season is "blatant shilling"

You need to fix yourself my man
>>
>>81854630

Kevin goes to the other side and talks to God. He decides that the world is too far gone to be saved and tells God to flood it all and not bring the departed back. Nora gets pissed because she doesn't get her family back. When the nun asks her "Does the name Kevin mean anything to you?" She isn't asking if she knows who Kevin is, she's trying to convert Nora to the religion of Kevin.
>>
>>81854903

I remember this show being about a cop who has to deal with a lot of shit in his life. Also a chunk of the human population one day simply just dissapeared. Also also it's more cult-like than religious.
>>
Spoilers below if you want to know how it ends

C A T H A R S I S
>>
>>81854903

nah it's a show about bearded men who compliment each others' beards and then fight
>>
>>81854630
Boring, honky shit.
>>
>>81854903
It's a "religious" show, but more Job and Ecclesiastes than most religious fiction.
>>
Kevin's going to have adventures culminating in him becoming Jesus, during which a divide will grow between him and Nora, because their life was just getting into a normal place and they were happy before he. Eventually he meets God (in some symbolic way, like he finds the key to a lockedroom in the hotel, or something) , but we don't see what happens next. Then there's a second Departure, but instead of being abrupt and out of nowhere like the last time there's some warning, and it takes place over a short time (like 30 seconds or a minute), so the people who are departing have time to tell the people they're with that they understand why it's happening, and that everything is going to be OK. The last scene is Kevin departing and being with Nora, telling her that he knows what's happening and everything is going to be fine, and that she'll understand too one day, but it just pisses Nora off, because she's Nora, so she's shouting at him and she goes to hit him but he departs in a flare of white and she hits through where he was, falling over and crying. The end credits are the second season theme tune over a montage of OldNora going about her business in a world where people have returned to the land and live happy reduced-technology lives. And the very end after the song stops we see OldNora sit in a chair and put a gun to her head, implying implications.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.