[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is his name again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

What is his name again?
>>
>>81854282
Dan "he's seriously a rapist and a pedophile guys it's not even funny someone needs to approach one of the stars he touched and get her to testify against him so we can take this disgusting bastard down already" Schneider
>>
File: Ygr3MBh.jpg (487KB, 1997x2778px) Image search: [Google]
Ygr3MBh.jpg
487KB, 1997x2778px
>>81854282
Dan the Man
>>
>>81854282
Dan "Roughrider" Schneider
>>
>>81854282

/ourguy/
>>
>>81854339
Kek
>>
Dan "the hymen divider" Schneider

Inb4 dan's paid shill gets here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
>>
>>81854282
Dan "The Little Girl's Hymen Divider" Schneider
>>
>>81854282
Dan Get in the Van and I'll show you my Beer Can Schneider
>>
>>81854282
how does he get away with it?
>>
>>81854947
I'd fuck her too. She makes my dick rock hard when I was a teen
>>
Dan "the man from Cunny-chan" Schneider
>>
>>81855128
>implying a girl would be this playful and obvious about her molestation

I'm starting to think he's innocent guys...
>>
>>81855204
Don't call him that
>>
>>81854282
how do you think Chase Matthews from zoey 101 feels knowing dan the man impregnated his crush?
do you think he would agree to expose as a paedo scheneider?
>>
>>81854282
Dan "The Pizzaman" Schnitzel
>>
>>81854339
>60. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 02/06 **#10**
>A lot of panic with our creepy AF tween shows producer/molester who thinks today’s news is going to somehow bring to light that he is the father of the at the time teenager’s baby. Dan Schneider (Jamie Spears’ daughter’s ATV accident)

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/FEB.html
>>
>>81855296
>>81855233
this chase guy has to know somethin about it
>>
File: WantMeMan.jpg (23KB, 309x204px) Image search: [Google]
WantMeMan.jpg
23KB, 309x204px
>Live in LA
>Keep applying for jobs at Disney
>They never get back to me
>>
Dan " I ain't doing time" Schneider
>>
>>81855219
I agree. its just a funny joke vine. nothing even remotely suspicious about it
>>
>>81855393
Either inexperienced, shit resume, or they're looking for someone/found someone better. Keep trying man. I got a job at a certain tv station that I've been trying to get after 6 tries. I got it by fixing my resume. Everything else went smoothly.
>>
>>81854282
The Yellow Eyed Devil.
>>81854947
See.
>>
Dan "Career Provider" Schneider
>>
dan "free peach buffet" schneider
>>
>Get to fuck 13 year old girls for over 10 years and get away with it

I mean what do you think his average day is like? Most people are happy getting to fuck some hag once or twice a week and this guy gets the top prize.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.