[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 13

File: bill_burr_800x600.jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bill_burr_800x600.jpg
138KB, 800x600px
What went wrong?
>>
he got money so now he was something to lose
>>
He likes anime.
>>
I know it was a joke an all but his segment about the gorilla learning sign language was very misleading. After some research Gorillas that know how to sign are GENUINELY retarded. They know how to say food and nipple. They don't think.

I'll be honest, the concept that he was running with kinda freaked me out. But you can teach an ape signs for things but you can't teach them to think. They are just apes after all.
>>
>>81853707

His new special wasn't great, I think the first 20 minutes were pretty good and then the rest was just filler
>>
File: Never.jpg (40KB, 682x599px) Image search: [Google]
Never.jpg
40KB, 682x599px
>>81852991
He married a turbocunt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3XyvYzh_QE

She was fired from her job as a waitress. That's amazing on its own. But then she treats waitstaff like shit, after her experience as a waitress. Bill calls her out on treating waitstaff like shit, and Nia tries to justify her actions. She's a horrible, spoiled cunt. If Patrice was still around he would have prevented the wedding.
>>
File: 1485279088878 - Copy.png (39KB, 170x152px) Image search: [Google]
1485279088878 - Copy.png
39KB, 170x152px
He married a retarded nigger because his dad was racist and he was getting back at him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Ho1WWDECM
>>
>>81854372
>FUCK YOU DAD YOU WANT ME TO MARRY A NICE WHITE WOMAN WELL GUESS WHAT I'M MARRYING A CUNTY BLACK BITCH HAHAHA

poor Bill. Only a few more years until Nia qualifies for maximum alimony, then she'll leave, take the kid, and Bill can enter a golden era of standup.
>>
>>81854217
Patrice was righteous but not without fault

He literally watched his girl get fucked by another guy
>>
>>81854217
You should always treat the restaurant staff kindly...unless they're being assholes themselves, which rarely happens.
>>
>>81854832
Patrice was into that shit though. He found out he had diabetes because his girl said his piss tasted sugary. He would go to Brazil and fuck prostitutes with his girlfriend. He would swap his girlfriend with another man's wife. It's because Patrice was such a scoundrel that he would have no problem destroying Bill's relationship if he knew he was best for Bill.
>>
>>81853707
what about koko the gorilla?
>>
>>81854993
You especially don't treat the waitstaff like shit before your food has arrived. Nia has probably ingested a gallon of chef spit throughout the course of her lifetime. And Bill has probably ingested some just from being affiliated with her.
>>
>>81855030
her handler LITERALLY lies about what she's saying.
>>
>>81854217
She is insufferable when she appears on the podcast. Burr fucked himself.
>>
File: file.png (181KB, 530x297px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
181KB, 530x297px
>>81855005
Hey man Ive pissed on a few girls in my day and fucked a few prostitutes but I wont ever justify cucking myself out so that I "don't care about losing her" or whatever logic he used

She was probably the hottest girl he ever had and he just did what it took to keep her
>>
>>81855005
>He found out he had diabetes because his girl said his piss tasted sugary.
Please link me up with that soundbite senpai
>>
File: file.png (592KB, 822x591px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
592KB, 822x591px
>>81855105
>>
>>81853707
I thought this post was gonna be a joke about Nia
>>
>>81855105
>>81854832
You're way off base here. Patrice was an outright degenerate who was super into swinging and fetish shit. He would go on and on about how he trains his woman to be a "soldier" and go along with all of the wild sexual shit he was into. It was clear that the swinging and such was 100% his idea and that he was the one who ran the relationship.
>>
He got pussy whooped
>>
>>81855169
nah dude he didnt do it for that reason, he was just a cuck

>For example, the host of the show (Patrice O'Neal) says that every man downfall is his own Ego. And that you start fucking up when you believe you are "special" and that the rules and regulations of the Universe doesn't apply to you. He says that every man out there should sit in a comfortable chair in front of their bed and watch a woman they really love and respect get fucked by another man. He argues, watching another man make your wife cum and turn her into his little whore right before your eyes will be the ultimate humbling experience and will allow you to completely let go of your Ego. After that you are no longer are going to put women in pedestals because you will see them for what they are and finally see The Truth. He acknowledges that not every man out there is ready for this type of life lesson, but the ones that do take this "Red Pill" will quickly realize how deep the rabbit hole goes.

you can be wise and a cuckold, theyre not mutually exclusive

patrice had to witness that he was not replaceable to accept it, anyone can accept it without that. its like knowing youll die if you drink bleach, you dont need to experience it to know once you know.
>>
You can't be a part of Hollywood for long and keep the views Bill had. It didn't help either that he decided to shack up with such a shitty woman. Like if he was going to get with a black woman at least hold out for a quality one. Nia is ghetto as fuck and a malicious cunt.
It's disheartening to see. One minute he's being the Bill Burr you love then all of a sudden Nia shows up and he turns into a pussy.
>>
>>81855005
>He found out he had diabetes because his girl said his piss tasted sugary.
Fucking LMAO
>>
>>81855396
>>81855109
It happens sometime during this special. Sorry I don't have a timecode, it's been a while since I've seen this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD7WeB3TJZo
>>
>>81855251
Those are the words of a man trying to justify the fact that he's insecure. He thinks by watching his girl get fucked it's going to soften the blow when she does cheat or leave him and it's self defeating bullshit.
I like Patrice but when it came to this subject god damn it made him seem less than and take all the shit he says with a fistful of salt.
>>
>>81855251
Well it sure as shit didn't work for him because Patrice had a huge ego. I love his work, especially the O&A stuff but the man thought he was above the others and also expected all new comedians to kiss his feet.
>>
>>81856192
all new comedians should have kissed his feet. he had the wit and humor to match his ego.
>>
>>81856192
thats cause hes talking shit to justify his insecurity as >>81855696 highlights

patrice had a huge ego and wanted a hot light skinned bitch with big tits and a big ass to be his slut but he was worried she'd leave so he did all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify why cucking himself made sense

he came close to having the holy grail, a 10 black girl who lets you do threesomes and is exclusive with you... but he missed out a few things: 1) she wasnt exclusive with him, 2) she had a kid
>>
>>81854217
>He says that every man out there should sit in a comfortable chair in front of their bed and watch a woman they really love and respect get fucked by another man. He argues, watching another man make your wife cum and turn her into his little whore right before your eyes will be the ultimate humbling experience and will allow you to completely let go of your Ego. After that you are no longer are going to put women in pedestals because you will see them for what they are and finally see The Truth. He acknowledges that not every man out there is ready for this type of life lesson, but the ones that do take this "Red Pill" will quickly realize how deep the rabbit hole goes.

>people unironically worship LE BASED FAT BLACK KEKOLD
>>
>>81856433
was that reply meant for someone else?
>>
>>81856479
Yes, for >>81855251

Patrice has said some questionable shit, didn't really jive with me.

Now I find out he was literally just a fat black cuckold that told other guys to cuck themselves because that's the "redpill".

People worship this fucking dead cuck nigger. Pathetic.
>>
>>81856559
sounds like you got pretty triggered there. what's your obsession with cuckoldry? there are people out there who do all sorts of stuff I don't agree with, but I don't go out of my way to get worked up about it.
>>
how bad is FifF season 2 going to be compared to the first?
>>
>>81853707
The thing about that bit is that the punchline was terrible.
>>
>>81856807
bad, considering that Bill's wife got involved in the writing process
>>
>>81856791
yeah this is pretty right, he couldve been a cocksucker or a crossdresser and it doesnt make anything hes right on wrong
>>
>>81856890
citation plz
>>
>>81856559
I found out he was a cuck when he said Escape From NY was a shitty movie.
>>
>>81854217
>kept woman

so, a house wife?
>>
File: yoko taro emoji.png (201KB, 512x539px) Image search: [Google]
yoko taro emoji.png
201KB, 512x539px
>>81856791
I'm just experiencing a little shock at the realization he was a literal cuckold who advocated for watching the woman you love get fucked by someone else as some kind of "woke" "redpill" philosophy (courtesy the brainstorming and roundabout logic of a standard-deviation IQ). His other shit I've heard him say I never found particularly insightful or special, he always just seemed like some dumb degenerate nigger to me. So the literal self-cuckoldry on his part makes all of the pathetic faggots I've seen worshiping this man for speaking so much truth and being so "legit" that much more laughable and disgusting in retrospect.

nigga is whoring his girl out to another guy in some dimwitted ape attempt at killing his fucking Ego lmao

>dead dipshit gorilla thought he's a Nietszche of his time over here
>but really he was just a fat diabetic black dude who watched some other dude bust in his gf lmao
>>
>>81857141
alright autist we get it you hate niggers, not everyone can be as cool as you
>>
>>81852991
Alt-right autists somehow got the absurdly false impression that he was one of them, then started whining like a bunch of soggy pussholes when they found out he's a centrist.
>>
>>81854217
>unlisted video
why?
>>
>>81857234
*tips fedora*

Upvote

nice analysis fellow redditor
>>
>>81857234
>rants for ages about marriage being a sham, women being cunts, pitbulls being gr8, gold digging, etc.
>buckles to pressure of age and time and marries some cunt
>can't even do it right and find a white woman, settles for an entitled feminist negro who gets fired from her garbage job and takes up her place suckling at his comedian money teat
>"gives away" his beloved shitbull because his black feminist wife is pregnant and the mongrel might be in danger with the dog hanging around
He fucked himself, sounds like he would have been better off with the "alt-right autists".

he's going to be ten times as fucked in 5-10 years when his wife and son (who looks nothing like him) are off living on their own collecting a fat check
>>
>>81856887
This. I was kind of into it and then he just goes AH I DONT KNOW HOW TO END THIS JOKE LOL PEOPLE FROM TEXAS LAUGHED THOUGH LOL
>>
>>81857594
Keeping a pitbull in the house when you have a baby is absolutely retarded. If any pitbull apologist wants to disagree with me on this point please save your (you)s and argue with your killing machine of a dog instead.
>>
>>81857594
I was going to correct you by saying that Bill has a daughter, and not a son, but Nia will warp their daughter's mind and get her a gender reassignment surgery for her 7th birthday in an attempt to land a reality tv show. so technically you're correct.
>>
>>81854734
I feel like such a garbage human being for hoping bill gets ultra fucked just so I can get another laugh filled special to make me forget about my own shit life for a bit.
>>
Patrice died.
>>
>>81857815
correct and succinct answer, Iceman
>>
>>81852991
you can take away his house, his cartoon show and other shit, which you couldn't before. he often talked about how he doesn't give a shit about people's opinions and feelings, because they can't do anything to him(I'm already doing stand up at malls, that's normally the punishment for others), now they can.
>>
>>81857972
Yes. Before Bill was a very frugal yet successful comedian. He drove a Prius for years. He saved money at every opportunity. Now he's married to a golddigger and Bill has been manipulated into living like an A-list celebrity. And he has to maintain that lifestyle. And since he's maintaining that lifestyle for Nia she will get a level of alimony reflecting that lifestyle.

Of everyone on planet Earth, Bill is the most fucked.
>>
It was pretty fucking obvious he'd lost it when he showed up to Joe Rogan's podcast to promo his new special. He was looking uncomfortable in a trendy leather jacket that his wife clearly chose for him (but that he paid with his own money probably) and waxing on and on about how "I just can't imagine leaving her, and I thought Well that's really what love is" and "I guess I really have found the one". Apparently they've been together for ever too, 10 years, go figure.

This asshole used to have hours of material about his overreactions to little shit in his life. He'd make you cry laughing just by telling small anecdotes about his dog, or how he'd fall into the YouTube rabbithole, or how he had developed techniques to deflect a mad girl's attacks the morning after. And now he pulls out 40-minutes long Hitler jokes and a gorilla joke he can't even finish? Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>81858713
>He was looking uncomfortable in a trendy leather jacket that his wife clearly chose for him (but that he paid with his own money probably)
Fuck this is too real kek.
>>
File: 1491421993917.jpg (29KB, 666x607px) Image search: [Google]
1491421993917.jpg
29KB, 666x607px
>>81855105
>>81855005
>still haven't pissed on a girl
am I missing out phams?
>>
reminder that Bill was talking about stopping at Target to buy his wife a Christmas gift and she snapped on him because she thought she deserved better than Target
>>
>>81858916
Link?
>>
>>81853707
>koko the gorilla cries and expresses loss over her kitten getting squashed by a car
>dumb faggot on an anime website calls gorillas 'retarded' because they use their communication skills with humans to address their primary needs

You know that you clearly aren't exactly a deep thinker yourself?
>>
>Bill "its about time you call her a cunt" Burr
>>
>>81858933
http://traffic.libsyn.com/billburr/TAMMP_12-22-16.mp3?dest-id=102121
starts at 8:55
>>
>>81858893
Yeah man, it's like cumming in a chick's hair but on a whole other level. You know she spends hours every day thinking about her fucking hair but she's so worthless that you come in the shit anyways. And you tell her you love her afterwards kek.
Now imagine that feeling but not just her her hair, throw her clothes and her whole face in the mix. It's an absolute lack of respect but they like it so who am I to judge.
>>
>>81858893
you piss on her in your shower or hers. because she spends that time on her hands and knees the shower floor becomes her new home. do this enough and you'll notice your woman cleaning your shower because she won't want to lay down on a gross floor while piss rains down on her
>>
File: 1492191089188.png (586KB, 670x772px) Image search: [Google]
1492191089188.png
586KB, 670x772px
>>81859148
>makes a little "women yammering" joke
>"I don't want to be on this podcast anymore because I don't like your attitude"
>he immediately slides into some cucky awkward apology
>that "FROM TARGET!?"
>he tries to come back at her and ends up with "I'm an asshole t-too"
>>
Rich kids either grow up to be total cucks or sociopaths.
>>
>>81859558
He was poor as shit.
>>
>>81859558
What on earth does this have to do with bill burr?
>>
>>81859555
the rest of that podcast is Bill trying to make Nia laugh to make up for that yammering remark
>>
>>81859597
he means Nia
>>
>>81859597
>>81859603
>>81859649

His father was a dentist with his own office. He had an easy life, that's why he believes white privilege is real.
>>
>>81859649
Suddenly his marriage makes sense.
>>
>>81859148
I don't fucking understand how he could become exactly the type of guy he used to make so much fun of. Comically sad.
>>
His best bit was the old man face
>>
>>81859697
Bill's father was a dentist with his own office in the Boston suburb from the 1950's to the 1990's. One of the major crime organizations in Boston is the Irish Mob. It's common knowledge that mafia goons would go to veterinary clinics and dental offices for mob-related emergencies aka gunshots and stabbings. It's also common knowledge that the Irish would stick to Irish owned businesses, Italians would stick to Irish owned businesses, etc. And it's also common knowledge that Billy Redface worked with his father at his dental office back when he had a full head of red hair.

It's almost guaranteed that Bill's father operated on mobsters, after hours, from time to time. Then consider that almost every bar and club was owned by the mob back when Bill was getting into comedy. Bill has gone on record numerous times saying how difficult it was to get stage time when he was unknown. He said he would approach a club manager, say his name, and the manager would interrupt him saying "I've already got enough white guys". Then somehow Bill managed to get stage time.

Bill's family has always known that Bill wanted a career in comedy. I strongly believe that Bill's dad spoke to someone in the Irish Mob to cash in a favor so that his son could get some stage time.
>>
Watched his new special the other day
>Drumpf
>McDonalds trying to be healthy? Haha wtf just be yourself dude!
>Yo guys remember Hitler? Haha
>Now I'm not racist but imagine if Kanye West's ego landed in a guy who could actually achieve something
>LIKE HITLER, REMEMBER HIM? HAHA
>Now here's a real redpill: Communists killed more people than Hitler, but they don't seem to matter... why is that? Hmmm really makes me think.
>Need to lower population rehash. But the cruise thing was decent. But then he brings up Nazis AGAIN
>Gorillas are so smart bro jamie pull that up
>You thought I was done with gorillas? Here's a story and then the gorilla learned to use guns bro, and then bro he... Haha I don't know where I'm going with this!
>Stealing Patrice's joke about how you'd love your woman so much more if she just brought you a sandwich and silently gtfo when you want to be alone

I'm still butthurt. I wonder if he knows he's lost it, and if that puts even more pressure on him.
>>
>>81860200
Or maybe he was just funny you dumb fuck

Hell's in his forties and just making it big now
>>
>>81860271
>Netflix """"special""""
>ez dosh
>????
>more dosh for m-Nia
>>
>>81860271
When I realized Bill's stand-up is basically just an agglomeration of shit he's thought up on the podcast and in interviews I stopped enjoying as much anyway.
>>
>>81860328
>Or maybe he was just funny
not when Bill was first starting out. During his first set/routine he would bring out the mask that his dad would use to gas people for oral surgeries and say "isn't that wierd". And then he'd leave it on for the remainder of the set. Then months later he decided to cut the mask from his set, and he brought it up to some comedians he knew and they acted relieved. Bill could see in retrospect how awful his first set was based on the other comedian's reactions to the mask gag.
>>
>>81860357
Yeah it was real special alright

>>81860370
I never really got into his podcast. Doubt it's worth it anymore. Before his humor felt personal, now any schmuck can think up those lowbrow jokes. Hitler and Drumpf, downright genius.
>>
>>81860603
>the mask
FOR YOU

you thought i would just let this slide... heh... nice try, kid
>>
>>81854217
sweet sons of fuck, I wouldn't believe a summary of that video without having heard it for myself. what a cunt.
>>
>>81860879
SMOKIN

hahahah Jim Cary was great in that
>>
>>81859820
kek this, and you know that's how he's gonna end up
>>
>>81855251
>that greentext
lol even from the grave patrice is still making me laugh my ass off
>>
>>81852991
when you marry a liberal cunt, you're now living with someone that will censor and correct everything you say with various methods of bullying.

Eventually you just get trained to watch what you say, and then you stop being funny.
>>
>>81858713
it's weird how he's the only guy who sees anything in her. i've not heard anything positive about the cunt ever since the moment he brought her on his podcast
she's not likeable, funny, interesting, insightful, or even pretty...
but he's mesmerized by the cunt
>>
>Daily reminder that if a women has a strong male figure in their life they will adopt their beliefs and attitudes
Does Nia's attitude confirm Bill is a complete cuck when the cameras aren't rolling or that he's a strong male figure but he has liberal cuck beliefs?
>>
>>81858713
>material about his overreactions to little shit in his life. He'd make you cry laughing just by telling small anecdotes about his dog, or how he'd fall into the YouTube rabbithole

This is about 70% of his new special. Seems like the people who complain about it didn't watch or are fat fucks who got ripped on for 20 minutes.
>>
>>81861331
sheboons aren't women.
>>
>>81852991
he's more afraid of being alone than being in a shitty relationship

so he married a cunt
>>
>>81857713
But Bill said that his pitbull was different. Not all pitbulls and all that.
>>
>>81861387
Care to refresh my memory? Cause this guy summed the whole thing up pretty well >>81860271
>>
I maintain that balding is to blame. He claims he just buzzed it and didn't care but deep down something died inside him. As a balding man I can guarantee that.
>>
>>81861593
Sounds like you're an insecure babby
>>
>>81852991
Comedians are funny in an inverse proportion to how often they're getting laid.

The best comedians are always the guys that can never get any. Normies can never make decent comedians. And women who 99% of the time can get laid when they want, are only funny 1% of the time, which is when they're ugly and they've gotten over it (ie. Joan Rivers, Roseanne (in small doses) or that blonde chick that talked like a man who had a sitcom and fucked it up by being constantly drunk).
>>
>>81852991
wife and kid
>>
You now remember 'Is It Racist?'
>>
File: 1458682577630.png (140KB, 200x298px) Image search: [Google]
1458682577630.png
140KB, 200x298px
>>81852991
>spends entire career pointing out how marriage is a bad idea
>gets married
>>
>>81862271
All these cucks are like this.

>Edgy, antisocial asshole comedian talks about how getting married is bullshit
15 years later
>So I was driving my kid to school when my wife calls, and you know what THAT means!
>>
>>81852991
Death of Patrice Oneal pushed him away from the O&A and comedy cellar crowd. He fractured many friendships because of the color of his wifes skin.

Further away from the scene, he marries his nasty wife and focuses mostly on his podcast.

Podcasts get old and tiring, your shtick gets old and tiring, his wife starts being a bigger deal in the podcast and his comedy.

Simple as that
>>
>>81862348
>He fractured many friendships because of the color of his wifes skin.
elaborate? sounds like bs to me
>>
>>81862018
This is true.

t. comedy filmmaker who never gets laid
>>
>>81862348
That's how all web stuff is.

>Two guys start a podcast/youtube channel/whatever
>Pretty funny dynamic
>Slowly start including your boring friends, or gfs
>Begin to suck

It's the circle of Youtube
>>
>>81862392
Patrice Oneal was black, and that whole crowd he hung out with loved him
After his death, they started doing yearly benefits

When Anthony Cumia got fired from XM for saying some stuff about race, people took sides.
The whole group had always been "racial" bordering on racist in every direction. Its just part of strong NY comedy.
With the line drawn in the sand between people in the media vs people in the "know" for the crowd he turned on Anthony.

He had only slowly started getting more worked up about racial jokes because of his GF at the time.

He doubles down and marries her, and there you go. Its how you go from being an edgy comic to a hack with no friends doing a podcast about marriage.
>>
>>81862392
Not him. But Bill had several comedians talk to him about his then-girlfriend now-wife, either warning him about her or trying to convince him not to get married. Nia's father managed a comedy club and he had Nia working hospitality. Nia would provide for the greenroom, and when a big name comedian would come into town Nia would try to put the moves on them. Nia wanted to get married to a rich comedian who would spend most of the year on tour while she sat at home, smoked weed, and watched the real housewives. This is a commonly known thing among comedians working in that era, but for obvious reasons it isn't brought up around Bill. People tried talking sense into Bill about this, but Bill was blind to the truth and thought those comedians were just pissed that Bill was dating a black chick.

I won't name names, but do some research, look up comedians working in that same era, who toured frequently and who no longer are on speaking terms with Bill. Ask them, and they'll tell you what I told you.
>>
File: 0YmmsuX.jpg (127KB, 1000x929px) Image search: [Google]
0YmmsuX.jpg
127KB, 1000x929px
>>81862494
>a podcast about marriage
>mfw that's exactly what it is nowadays, apart from the 5 minutes of sports stuff
>>
>>81854217
I enjoy when she shows up, shes a foil to Bill it makes for good listening
>>
>>81862592
>I enjoy when she shows up
is this the new face of online trolling?
>>
File: 1482293286587.png (24KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
1482293286587.png
24KB, 201x201px
>>81862611
no really, they bounce off each other well and have a knack for getting each other riled up. listening to people agreeing to each other about things i also agree with is boring as fuck, the conflict makes it fun to listen to.
>>
>>81862611
Its just newer fans of the podcast who dont know his darker edgier side
People would be utterly appalled at some of his earlier work on the radio
>>
>>81862494
>>81862530
interesting. I didn't hear about this Bill siding against Anthony thing. I think both Opie and Anthony genuinely loved Patrice so I'd be surprised if the racist shit was anything more than casual. Bill crying about racism in his last special was weird to stomach but I didn't figure he was sensitive about it
I don't think anyone understands what he sees in Nia to be honest. fucking mystery
worst thing is the inevitable divorce is probably going to destroy him. what the fuck
>>
i listened to a couple of his recent podcasts today and they weren't that bad. still better then listening to 90% of other people.
>>
>>81862909
>I didn't hear about this Bill siding against Anthony thing.

He literally banned Anthony from going to the first Patrice Oneal Benefit. Ant hasnt been to a single one, it was Burr to stopped it.
>>
>>81854217
fucks sake this was my first exposure to the cunt and i cant stand her already
>>
>>81861555
>one mention of trump
>taking 15 seconds at most
>this is somehow his special being about trump
Lmao
>>
>>81854217
"you mean DEFINED GENDER ROLES???"
>>
>>81854217
>shitty waiters get called out for being shitty
>all those yt comments and replies here going along with that bullshit
Sorry, but if you are shitty at your job and I get bad service/food/wrong orders etc. I'll call you out on it. Go fuck yourself.
The fuck is wrong with that?
>>
>>81864042
>not listening to the actual audio
>not hearing the part where Nia's brother and sisters all agreed with Bill
>not hearing that this happens everywhere they go
>not hearing that Nia's mother is the same way and Nia uses that to justify her behavior

also, if you treat waitstaff like shit then you get spit or worse in your food. enjoy that.
>>
I'm so ready for the meltdown special after his inevitable divorce rape.
>>
>>81864215
Nope, first of all I don't live in a shitty country like yours where waiters could get away with that and there is no need, because I never met bad waiters(surprise if you get paid a regular wage not dependant on tips you work better). Second I meant this in general. There are shitty employees everywhere and why should you be quiet about that fact?
>>
>>81864215
>>not hearing the part where Nia's brother and sisters all agreed with Bill
>>not hearing that this happens everywhere they go
>>not hearing that Nia's mother is the same way and Nia uses that to justify her behavior
She apparently has a shitty attitude and her bootlicking relatives agree with her husband, so what?
>>
>>81864215
This is very true. I have been a linecook off and on over the years and have seen some very gross stuff. Also, don't go to a restaurant 15 minutes before it closes if you want clean food.
>>
i do worry about him a bit.

he really seems like he married someone just to marry someone. and she's annoying as fuck
>>
>>81862530
>I won't name names, but do some research
c'mon, pal
>>
File: 1466849674018.jpg (99KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
1466849674018.jpg
99KB, 1200x797px
>>81861555
>>81860271
Notice how he summed it up and left out about how Bill spent 20 minutes destroying fat people.

also checked
>>
I am a miserable bitter piece of shit myself. When his thursday podcast started playing clips/episodes from the early days when he was calling in on a cell phone, and he's angry as fuck, I can't believe how funny it was back then.

I only started listening in 2013 but Jesus Christ those episodes were hilarious, funnier than anything he's done on his podcast in months. But a lot of people I've talked to say they don't like those earlier podcasts because of how angry he was
>>
>>81865825
I'm just glad they didn't bleep out him saying fag from back them.
>>
>>81859148
>http://traffic.libsyn.com/billburr/TAMMP_12-22-16.mp3?dest-id=102121
what kind of website is this? does it have all of his episodes?
>>
>>81866480
http://billburr.libsyn.com/
>>
>>81857713
>If any pitbull apologist

bill was literally that pitbull apologist up to a year ago
>>
>>81861321
he likes that she pushes back and fights him about shit

but holy hell find someone attractive
>>
>>81866510
>http://billburr.libsyn.com/
wew lad. how the fuck did i never knew this.
thanks man.
what's the best year of his podcast with no Nia?
>>
>>81860271
>>Stealing Patrice's joke about how you'd love your woman so much more if she just brought you a sandwich and silently gtfo when you want to be alone

shit i think every comedian has a variation of this by now. in chappelle's first special he talked about good it would be for a relationship if the women just pulled her titty out from time to time and let her man "watch the game"
>>
>>81866649
just start from the beginning and enjoy the golden era. there's actually continuity and "current" event type stuff, so you get more out of the podcast by listening to it in order.
>>
>>81866736
ok, thanks man. is there a podcast site like this for all the O&A and patrice stuff? i found some of it on youtube but my autism demands an ordered collection...
>>
Like all libertarians, his lack of core convictions caused him to cave in to pressure and fold on any and all issues just to fit in.
>>
>>81867052
"fit in"

>having a kid at damn near 50 with your polar opposite wife so you'll be dead before the likely retarded kid even gets out of high school
>>
>>81866973
Nothing like Libsyn for O&A and Patrice. You'll have to stick to the youtube for that. I think some people have curated playlists for every Bill and Patrice episode of O&A, plus Bill has his Uninformed series with Joe DeRosa, and Patrice has his Black Philip series.
>>
>>81862332
>All these cucks are like this.

What, they all grow up? Sorry they can't all stay in Neverland4chan like you Peter Pan
>>
>>81863190
Wasn't that because he supposedly beat up vinnie brand's daughter? I remember he was at the last one
>>
>>81854217
>Fired
>As a waitress.

Jesus fucking christ that's such a low bar. She is ugly as fuck though so she probably wasn't making much.
>>
>>81855105
Neither would 90% of everyone.

But Patrice was beyond comprehension. If you've got game and fame that nigga was swimming in pussy. I don't think I'd truly care if someone fucked my girlfriend if it meant literally having a permanent side bitch that was essentially my sex slave, threesomes on demand, and all his other crazy shit.

Patrice was a fucking pimp no matter what anyone says.
>>
>>81862909
"Paul... It's over. She took the kid, she took the fucking house. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I feel like going back on the road, like the old days, and just never coming back."

"DUDE, I CALLED IT!"
>>
>>81867125
>Uninformed series with Joe DeRosa
Amazing podcast. Could listen to that forever. Link here:

https://archive.org/details/uninformedpodcast
>>
>>81867467
>I don't think I'd truly care if someone fucked my girlfriend if it meant literally having a permanent side bitch that was essentially my sex slave, threesomes on demand, and all his other crazy shit.

You can have all of that without having the cuckolding and the single mother. The guy was wise but nobody is infallible.
>>
>Bill gets cucked just as Dax starts to get popular
>Dax is the Mexican-flavoured Bill Burr
I guess a star has to fall for another one to rise. I'm hoping that he won't end up cucked later in life seeing as he's got a serious thing going with a bro-tier white woman but we'll see.
>>
>>81857594
he has a daughter though
>>
>>81858981
that was fake, kid. Do some research
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
His run of podcasts from 2014 to early 2016 are some of the funniest material he's put out, now he just talks about sports and being a dad. I saw him at Madison Square and he fucking killed it, and he said on the podcast that it was the greatest performance of his career. Evidently it's been all downhill since then.

>tfw he will never do another podcast on the road in Canada with Paul Virzi and argue about time travel
>>
great thread guys, bump for the sake of it.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.