[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 29

File: i-dont-tip1.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
i-dont-tip1.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
who was in the wrong here?
>>
I don't know a fucking Jew that would have the balls to say that
>>
Mr.Pink. I think it's dumb that I have to help pay a waitresses salary so directly but until the law changes it's a bit of a dick move not to.
>>
I never tip. The waitress isn't my responsibility.
>>
>>81852467
waah waah i can't afford to leave 3 dollars to help somebody out who served me
>>
>American """""""economy"""""""
>>
>>81852530
>American economy revolves around tipping
good post
>>
>>81851721
Americans are full of shit and tipping culture is fucking degrading.

Barbaric fucks. I'll be glad when they fade to obscurity.
>>
If you can't afford to tip, you can't afford to eat out.
Go get some fucking McDonald's then and order a dollar McChicken so you keep your money and don't have to bitch about tipping.
>>
>>81852562
thanks
>>
>>81852520
It's not that I can't afford it it's that I have zero reason to do so. It's not my place to chip in to make sure the waitress "gets by" or some Jew restaurant-owner can continue his miserly ways.

The only reason I'd ever tip would be if I'm at a crowded bar and wanted my drink orders attended to promptly. Otherwise, America's backwards tipping culture incentivizes bartenders to not give a shit because taking a beer bottle out of a cooler is such a grueling task.
>>81852644
>If you can't afford to tip, you can't afford to eat out.
Probably the dumbest American sentiment produced in the country's entire history.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
15KB, 275x183px
>>81852578
If you're still around, that is.
>>
>>81851721
Back then employers weren't forced to make up for a lack of tips, right? So he should've tipped.
>>
>>81852676
It's literally the law that waitresses can be paid under minimum wage. That 3 bucks is literally nothing to you but if everybody tips their waitress it can help them out. Sure you're not """obligated""" to do it but you're still a dick.
>>
>>81852676
>I'm completely unable to conform to societal norms

It's not like tipping was introduced yesterday. It's an expected part of going out to eat. When I waited tables I was always tipped well because most people aren't autistic contrarians.

Also waiters know shitty tippers so for your sake I hope you don't repeat visits to restaurants and expect good service.
>>
In finland you pay for your food, and get the service. I don't understand why there is some vague extra pay in for of tipping. Like how much should i even tip in usa?
>>
>>81852737
>but if everybody tips

If everybody tips, underpaying the waitress will continue to be justified. Rejecting this autismal culture is for everyone's benefit.

I hate the fact that it's taking off in my country now too. It's just an excuse for retards to spend their hard earned cash to look suave.
>>
should u tip at mcdonalds as well seeing as they do the exact same job as waitresses taking ur order and bringing u the food
>>
>>81852338
But by tipping you stop the law from needing to be changed.
>>
>>81852784
No because they are paid minimum wage whereas waitresses are paid far below it.
>>
>>81852768
15 percent for average, 20 percent if it's good, 10 or less if it's mediocre to bad.

I've left without tipping but only in cases of really bad service.

Also if tipping was eliminated right now, the price to go out and eat would rise in order to compensate the workers, so in effect you would spend the money no matter what.
>>
>>81852740
>waiters know shitty tippers so for your sake I hope you don't repeat visits to restaurants and expect good service.
This is why i'm afraid to go to a restaurant in USA. So the waiter is allowed to shit in my food if i don't pay some vague amount of secret extra money to the waiter? How is this not thirld-world?
>>
If the waitress doesn't do anything or fucks things up, they aren't getting tipped. I'd rather tip the guy who made my food than the girl who brought it from the counter to my table.
>>
>>81852782
>>81852815
Is tipping really so hard though? Like is giving somebody a little 15% tip really that hard? Or are you just Jewish?
>>
>>81852784
I've done both.
Hardly the same thing.
As a "waiter" I have to spend the entire stay with you, make sure you're happy, get your food correct, ask if you need anything else, check on you periodically, and give the best damn service I can to keep you happy.
As a cashier you press a few buttons, do the transaction, and someone else gets you the food, and it's up to the managers to keep you happy
>>
>be american
>walk outside
>get shot
>clap
>ambulance arrives
>drives to hospital
>tip the ambulance driver 50k
>go inside hospital
>get kicked out because of inability to pay medical bills
>die on the sidewalk outside the hospital
>get shot again
>tip your shooter
>>
>>81852768
Depends on how much food you get. I usually go with anything around $20 or less is a $3 tip and then it scales up from there. You also need to take service into account, so if the server is shit, they get shit.
>>
>>81852740
>It's an expected part of going out to eat.
Only because brainwashed Americans say so. I go to Target or someplace, get the goods I went there for, and the cashier scans them for me. At no point do I tip the cashier, or the janitor who keeps the floors clean, or anyone else.

I'm not going to spend another 10 or 20% out of my pocket just because society says so.
>>81852737
>you're a dick
Not an argument
>>81852883
>Like is giving somebody a little 15% tip really that hard
Why don't you just tell your employer to take an extra 15% out of your paycheck? I mean, what's the big deal
>>
>>81852815
>>81852782
>punishing the employees for the industry's problems

>"but why should I pay?"

You shouldn't. If you don't like it, stay home and make your own food or go to McDonald's.
>>
>>81852520
You are already paying for her though, with the overpriced food. It's overpriced because you are also paying for the right to sit at a table, have a waitress take your order that's cooked by a chef, and to eat there.

I mean nobody's paying triple the price of the ingredients because the food is amazing.
>>
File: reservoirdogs_all_6_dogs.jpg (125KB, 1920x511px) Image search: [Google]
reservoirdogs_all_6_dogs.jpg
125KB, 1920x511px
How did this happen?
>>
>>81852835
>whereas waitresses are paid far below it.
They're not though. Restaurants still have to make up the difference at the end of the month. It's just the ones that consistently need their wages topping up to minimum wage are going to get fired after a while.
>>
>>81852883
>Like is giving somebody a little 15% tip really that hard?
Why do I need to do it? The potential negatives, of establishments continuing to fuck over waiters and waitresses, are far worse than the positives of making myself look cool.

>Or are you just Jewish?
Minimum wage in my country is actually really good. That extra $5 isn't helping anyone.
>>
File: peril_cat.jpg (28KB, 618x470px) Image search: [Google]
peril_cat.jpg
28KB, 618x470px
Pink is in the right.

>muh they make less than minimum wage

good servers can pull in massive amounts of literal cash every night because of this stupid system. large parties of old people and extremely wealthy generous people can tip benjamins depending on where you're serving. middle and lowerclass people are expected to provide the same percentage of their pathetic wagecuck income for applebees or a cheap steak. murrica
>>
>>81851721
>I go to Target or someplace, get the goods I went there for, and the cashier scans them for me. At no point do I tip the cashier, or the janitor who keeps the floors clean, or anyone else.

Those people make minimum wage.

>I'm not going to spend another 10 or 20% out of my pocket just because society says so.

No one says you have to go out to eat. Make your own food.

>Why don't you just tell your employer to take an extra 15% out of your paycheck? I mean, what's the big deal

Going out to eat, for one person, is on average about 40 bucks. 15 percent of 40 is 6 bucks. If you only make 40 bucks a month you've got bigger problems than tipping.
>>
>>81852947
>everyone has matching ties to their name
>except for Mr. White's tannish beige tie

I get the white on white, but come on.
>>
>>81852987
If you're not American with an already established tipping culture it's different
>>
>>81853006
>Going out to eat as one person is 40 bucks
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>81853006
Meant for
>>81852909
>>
>>81852947
Why the fuck do they look so weird? Was there no attempt to make them like the actors?
>>
>>81852910
>>punishing the employees

I didn't hire them, fucko. When I pay, I pay for everything at once. It's up to the establishment/laws to dictate how much someone gets paid.
>>
If you can't afford to tip, or find it offensive, don't go to that establishment, we have fast food restaurants specifically so you don't have to tip
>>
>>81853039
New York.

Sorry I don't go to Uncle Paw's Family Feedery and actually go to decent restaurants, friend.
>>
>>81852852
>15 percent for average, 20 percent if it's good, 10 or less if it's mediocre to bad.
This, I would like to add that if the service is exceptionally bad I'll leave a 25¢ tip. More effective in letting the waitress know that you felt their service was shit as opposed to not tipping at all.

Had a fun and playful server once, service was great, so we left a pretty healthy tip. BUT we also made a treasure map showing where it was hidden. Server thought it was funny, we thought it was funny, good times all around. You guys need to chill out a little and learn to have fun with your service staff.
>>
>>81853049
likeness rights are a bitch
>>
File: 1491925129875.jpg (188KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1491925129875.jpg
188KB, 1152x2048px
People with money who don't tip well on good service are scum.
>>
>>81853049
>we want the Overwatch audience
>>
File: 3P2tRcv.jpg (29KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
3P2tRcv.jpg
29KB, 500x587px
>>81851721
>saw this movie
>thought mr pink had a point
>5 day later order pizza with some buds
>the only one who made a shit about tipping was our neckbearded friend
>repeated Mr Pinks speech verbatim.

(You) if you dont tip.
>>
>>81853062
>If you don't buy into the Jewish ponzi scheme tipping culture, you don't deserve to have a meal at any place other than Burger King
Fuck off.
>>
>>81853057
And establishment dictates that the societal custom in America is to tip.

It's not that big a deal. There's always another table coming in anyway. If you don't tip, don't tip. 99% of the rest of the population does.

You're doing nothing but being a whiny contrarian.
>>
i don't live in USA so i don't know but Mr Pink had a point
>>
>>81853130
See
>>81853110
>>
>>81853114
It's not a scheme it's just the culture in the US. Fuck off somewhere else if you don't like it or enjoy your BK
>>
>>81852910
why don't people at mcdonalds deserve tips?
>>
>be american
>get your tip snip'd
>tip the doctor
>go to a restaurant
>get shot
>still leave a tip
>start tipping toward a "white" minority
>get furious and elect a president who bans TTIP
>tip your fedora
>>
>>81851721
i wish tipping wasnt a thing. in japan, they take it as an insult, like you are saying their job is not that good and they should do something better. thats good, makes even the minimum wagers feel like they are a decent contribution to society, which they should be. in the US tho, its like a kids job, something you do when you are fresh out of highschool. i dont like the idea that some jobs are labeled as better or harder than others, it just fucks with people egos. that why we have asshole poor people
>>
>>81853152
McDonald's policy because the employees work for at least minimum wage.
>>
>>81853152
>>81852835
>>
>>81853141
thanks, i saw that.

mr pink still had a point.
>>
>>81853142
>Culture
It's a societal delusion
>>
>>81851721
at the end of the day im paying for the food it's not my job to also pay your fucking employees.

i've never tipped, it's gotten to the point where i don't even think about it, i just pay my bill and leave.
>>
>>81851721
If you ever revisit a place to eat, you better tip a decent amount.

People remember. If you come in and we know you tip nothing, you will get shit service.
>>
Listening to the Doughboys podcast talk about tipping is horrifying
>Yeah, she didn't refill our drinks and it was an hour until we got our bill so I only gave her 10 percent
You're not the manager, you don't owe the server anything. When tips become expected they're not tips, it's wage that the waiter/waitress sees that you're taking away from them
>>
>>81853211
I hope you never return because that's how you get spit and bad food.
>>
bitches end up making way more than minimum wage off of tips, I see no reason why I should tip

they make what, a dollar less an hour? They serve a single fucking table and they've essentially made that back

overpaid entitled cunts
>>
>>81852676
>calls other people jew misers
>is a kike miser himself
pottery
>>
>be at bar
>lost credit card, i only had cash
>crazy night but had enough to cover my tab
>couldnt tip.
>go to the bar a few days after during the day to grab lunch.
>not getting served. Bartender is ignoring me
>finally get his attention
>starts yelling at me because i didnt tip that night
>told him my story but said id make it up to him this time because i just wanted food
>not good enough, get banned for life.

Yeah tipping is such horse shit.
>>
>>81853271
I made less than a dollar as a server on checks.
>>
File: 1453394531969.jpg (49KB, 422x602px) Image search: [Google]
1453394531969.jpg
49KB, 422x602px
10% for waiters/waitresses, 15-20% for delivery.
More for the latter because they actually have to drive around and get paid like shit.
>>
>Sit at table
>Waitress hands over a menu
>Say I want a beer and a hamburger
>Waitress gives me a beer and a hamburger
>Wow what hard work that waitress did - I better pay 20% more than what I need to
>>
SHE TIPP ME
>>
>>81853320
t. Somebody who's never worked as a waiter
>>
File: Sleepy_Time.jpg (87KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy_Time.jpg
87KB, 1152x864px
>>81853383
T. Leech who wants a handout for being the middleman.
>>
I never tip and i don't tell the waitress before hand.
>>
>>81853415
somebody's probably already spat in your food by now
>>
>>81853383
>accepts job knowing full well what it entails
>get paid minimum wage+++ because of tipping meme
>WAAAH WE HAVE IT SO HARD

whiny cunts is what they are, tipping should only be for done for good service to further encourage good service, not as a fucking mandatory part of the dining experience
>>
File: vQWwRju.jpg (237KB, 1200x805px) Image search: [Google]
vQWwRju.jpg
237KB, 1200x805px
>>
>>81853461
More of a reason why robots are making you jobs obsolete. Just go to a computer, punch in what you want and the actual cooks give it to you instead of some walking disease bag.
>>
>>81853201
That's right, anon. You're special and you're rhe only one who sees the truth.

Stick it to those sheeple, you're after all the only enlightened one. I truly salute you for being so much more intelligent than anyone else.

You're like this generation's MLK.
>>
>>81853520
>paying for equipment when you can pay a waitress for less than a dollar an hour

Yeah, no.
>>
>>81853039
you would spend this probably in any semi decent restaurant in western europe as well
20 bucks main course
10 bucks wine
10 bucks desert /coffee

I just tip for rounding up the total, i don't really understand the percentage system,
why would the server deserve more in a fancy retaurant were the total bill is 200 euro's compared to one where it is 100euros?', the work is the same.
>>
>>81853529
Not an argument. I want a 15% tip for reading that post.
>>
>>81853555
Denying the future isnt a good coping mechanism. Your days are numbered.
>>
File: 1486785757031.png (304KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1486785757031.png
304KB, 396x396px
here's how tipping works
>allows jew restaurants to underpay their employees
>destroys any motivation to provide good service because they receive tips regardless of how well they do their job
>builds a monetary class system among customers allowing bitter servers to fuck with customer's orders if they don't have as much disposable income
>>
>>81852682
posting about muslim invasion in europe a couple of days after a muslim went around shooting people in your country is not smart, amerifat
>>
You retards realize that if they got rid of tipping the price of your food would rise to compensate the employees, right?

And believe me, waiters wouldn't be getting minimum wage. People work at McDonald's for minimum wage because it's literally just pressing a button and shooing people out the door.

Waiting tables means taking orders from multiple people, carrying the food, being friendly and social the entire time, and essentially power walking for 8 hours a day. This isnr a "poor waiters!" argument, its stating the fact that no one is going to work like that for 7 bucks an hour, not when they can make the same pay at Walmart for half the work.

If you think eliminating tipping is going to do anything for you, you're deluded.
>>
>>81853570
It wasn't an argument.

I'm literally in awe by your bravery and uniqueness.
>>
>>81851721
Pink.
>>
>>81853657
Solution. Get rid of waitresses and waiters. Look at what McDonalds is doing. Yes they dont get tipped but this $15 an hour bs is forcing the company to eliminate people at the counter taking your orders.
>>
>>81853631
Steve Stephens wasn't a Muslim and only shot one person, Nigel.

Any trucks drive through your mall lately?
>>
>>81853627
How would they be able to fuck with the order after it's been served?
>>
>>81853657
>WAAAH MY JOB IS HARDER THEN YOURS GIMME FREE MONEY

you don't realize how much shit mcdonalds employees have to deal with

with restaurants there's a monetary barrier of entry so you get at least halfway decent people who dress up a little and act polite, whereas with mcdonalds the floodgates are completely open so any crazy fucking crackhead can walk in with a couple bucks and cuss you out for as long as he likes
>>
>>81853621
What?
I'm a NEET.
>>
>>81853715
Eating at a restaurant and eating at McDonald's are two very different situations.

Most people go to a restaurant for the atmosphere and service. An actual restaurant, not like an Applebee's or a Chili's that's essentially fast food with waiters.
>>
>>81853099
fuck me, that looks so fucking cool. I think I'll buy the game.
>>
>>81853785
>free money

It's not free if you work for it, genius.
>>
>>81853734
Next time.
>>
>>81853098
this can't be fucking real. Damn, I hate America so fucking much.
>>
>ITT butthurt waiters that shouldn't have smoked so much weed in school
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ndki75ciBn1qjgpvq.png (135KB, 374x232px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ndki75ciBn1qjgpvq.png
135KB, 374x232px
>>81853811
>buying a dead game
>>
>>81853657
chefs do just as hard a job and see nowhere near as much of the tips.
>>
>>81853862
>not just waiting for a few weeks to go back to the same restaurant
To be fair though I only really go out to Buffalo Wild Wings and that's every other weekend
>>
>>81853657
the argument isn't I don't wanna pay more money dumbass

the argument is why is the burden being placed upon the consumer to do the restaurants fucking job

mandatory tipping just makes employees lazier, puts more hassle on the consumer, and creates an unnecessary divide between customers in what is essentially a dick measuring contest
>>
>>81853893
>ITT people who can't understand societal norms and think this makes them special
>>
>>81853921
at least I have a real job faggot. enjoy begging and crying over $2
>>
>>81853627
you're not a cheap-ass - you're an activist
>>
>>81853921
>making arguments against a toxic societal norm makes you a special snowflake

or, you know, it's a shitty practice?
>>
>>81853955
this is why shit will never change

>waaah you only argue against it because it saves you money!

I would gladly pay a flat rate added to the cost of my meal to abolish mandatory tipping
>>
>>81853811
>playing the most Normie game there is out currently
>>
>>81853295
That never happened.
>>
Amerifats are so assbackwards. Never tipped any of their fatasses and never will tip any of their fatasses. Earn your own money you dick.
>>
i only tip if it's a qt girl

if it's some stupid dude wagie im not giving him anything.
>>
>>81853849
>implying being a waiter is in anyway different than 90% of minimum wage jobs

by the way the problem isn't who works harder because guess what? you can fucking quit anytime you want
>>
>>81853657
>Waiting tables means taking orders from multiple people, carrying the food, being friendly and social the entire time, and essentially power walking for 8 hours a day

Is any of this supposed to be hard or challenging? A fucking middle schooler can do everything you just described.
>>
File: 1486597011775.jpg (57KB, 530x683px) Image search: [Google]
1486597011775.jpg
57KB, 530x683px
ITT waiters getting absolutely BTFO
>>
File: laugh1.gif (2MB, 245x343px) Image search: [Google]
laugh1.gif
2MB, 245x343px
>>81853082
>Had a fun and playful server once, service was great, so we left a pretty healthy tip. BUT we also made a treasure map showing where it was hidden.
I thought this was a real post but I just hit this and now I can't tell if this is satire or not.
>>
>>81854161
Nah the NEETs are just retards
>>
File: 1485833856354.jpg (277KB, 870x790px) Image search: [Google]
1485833856354.jpg
277KB, 870x790px
>>81854218
>tfw waiters stopped replying because there is literally no sound argument supporting mandatory tipping

burgers really are something special...
>>
>>81853082
>Had a fun and playful server once, service was great, so we left a pretty healthy tip. BUT we also made a treasure map showing where it was hidden.
If I were that waiter, I'd have found that disrespectful.
>>
>>81851721
>Mr. Pink
literally european, rude, cheap and arrogant

>Others
patriotic americans with good hearts and not social benefits bums like europenas
>>
>>81852852

>tipping at all for bad service

True cuck mentality.
>>
>>81854070
t. Marshall Plan recipient
>>
>>81854276
who cares what you think nerd
>>
>>81854161
My first job was serving and I made bank back then. Why would I care what some autists think about tipping?
>>
>>81854268
Why when I make hundreds in a single night?
>>
File: 1482281994091.jpg (26KB, 310x336px) Image search: [Google]
1482281994091.jpg
26KB, 310x336px
>>81854361
>>81854369
and now they come outta the woodworks triggered with non-arguments

guess you shoulda payed more attention in high school
>>
>>81853098
You don't tip on tax and drinks, so it could be that it is closer to 15% than you think.
>>
>>81852947
I prefer the original, thank you very much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJTPjBoTeO4
>>
>>81853798
Yes and overpaid middlemen can be replaced.
>>
>>81854403
I grow bored.
Continue eating your food with spit in it and bad service.
>>
>>81854059
Yeah, sadly it did
>>
>>81854403
>coming from the guy posting reaction faces and memes

T O P LUL
>>
File: 1486825698909.jpg (48KB, 350x466px) Image search: [Google]
1486825698909.jpg
48KB, 350x466px
>>81854433
>he gave me another (you)
>>
>>81853798
You are at "Denial"
>>
>>81854433
why would someone spit in my food if they don't even know if im gonna tip or not?

goddamn waiters are subhuman trash
>>
File: 1486356308804.jpg (22KB, 299x369px) Image search: [Google]
1486356308804.jpg
22KB, 299x369px
>>81854462
>and ANOTHER ONE

you newfags are adorable, keep up the stellar work
>>
>>81853180
Employees who work at restaurants are guaranteed by law minimum wage too.
>>
ITT

Waiters getting totally BTFO
>>
>>81854501
I would say they are at bargaining. Theyre trying to create a scenrio that ensures their job isnt on the choping block.
>>
File: 1492558969744.png (388KB, 880x694px) Image search: [Google]
1492558969744.png
388KB, 880x694px
Am I the only one that leaves a dollar and writes a tip on it? Like
>if you bring a customer a new soda take the empty glass of the old one so the table doesn't get so cluttered (:
Or
>assume anyone who orders steak wants steak sauce don't make them ask and wait while you go get it (:
I really feel like I'm helping revolutionize the food industry one meal at a time
>>
>>81854645
buttmad waiter detected
>>
>>81854645
Jesus you sound like such a faggot. I hope for your sake, youre trolling
>>
>>81853240
>we are going to hold service hostage unless you pay us

that's extortion and why i dont tip
>>
File: 1488166042905.jpg (131KB, 1020x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1488166042905.jpg
131KB, 1020x1268px
>>81854899
>Give us your shit, or we will fuck with you
Who does that remind me of...
>>
>>81853240
And thats why people are being replaced by computers because of shit mentalities like that.
>>
>>81854059
Yes it did and your shit heal fellow waiter ratted you out of what premadona cunts you can be.

>>81853240
>>81853295
>>
>still waiting for an argument from the other side

I guess this confirms Mr.Pink was indeed in the right

/thread
>>
>>81855181
B-BUT LIKE WAITING TABLES IS LIKE REEEALLY HARD YOU JUST LIKE DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I CHOSE THIS CAREER YOULL SEE ONCE MY ACTING GIG COMES THROUGH! YOU'LL ALL SEE!
>>
>>81853098
this is why white women are garbage
>>
>>81853240
>more reason to eliminate waiters/waitresses

Lol way to prove our point.
>>
>>81855731
I guarantee she isnt that thin IRL.
>>
I never know if I'm tipping enough. I try to observe 15-20% but I usually end up doing a bit more out of naive guilt.

Do you guys also tip your haircut lady?
>>
>Omg, do these people have no empathy for waiters with their modest wages?!?!?!
>Reasonable arguments against the practice of tipping
>Haha we make bank tho and control your food!
Really incites the activation of the jogging almonds.
>>
>>81855784
tipping your barber is a must
>>
>>81855763
Assume she makes like $4/hr or whatever cus muh tips.
This guy just gave her 4x her hourly wage for walking food to a table.
She didn't prep the food, clean the kitchen, none of that.
She walked up with a piece of paper, wrote down an order, walked the food back to the table, and demands more money
I fucking hate waiters so much
>>
>>81853110
If he could repeat the speech verbatim that means that you and whoever else you were with were also repeating the movie verbatim
>>
>>81855849
Exactly. Chefs get cut out of the entire thing. Why tip the middlemen
>>
File: 1491607584937.jpg (69KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1491607584937.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
you Americans are something else
you are the most passive aggressive cunts I have ever seen
>>
>>81853240
Why, you work the job for pay from your employer not from customers. Customers pay the employer who then divides the sum of customer payment among the staff.You're not supposed to get paid by both your employer and customer.
>>
>>81853303
Then why did you work a job that paid you less than a dollar?
>>
>>81853798
Yea but guess what, nobody wants to pay you extra for doing your job and long term you are more expensive than a robot so get ready.
>>
File: download (22).jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (22).jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>waitress said she wasnt tipped because the people didnt approve she was gay.
>muh homophobia
>people from across the country give the waitress money and support
>says shell donate thr money to war vets
>customer comes out saying the waitress lied and provided the CC recipts showing tip was given
>more investigation finds out she was lying
>asked where all the money she got went
>said it went the wounded warrior project
> the charity says they never recieved the money from her

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/08/us/new-york-gay-waitress-tip/
>>
File: 1492724026923.jpg (30KB, 694x350px) Image search: [Google]
1492724026923.jpg
30KB, 694x350px
>>81851721
nobody tips outside of USA
he got bullied
>>
>>81854543
They get a shit wage, and the tips are what brings them up to minimum wage. If they don't get enough tips to cover minimum wage, then the employer has to cover it. This results in the employer firing the employee for not making enough tips and costing them money.
>>
>>81852815
that's some awful circular logic
>>
File: Nigga wht you doin.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga wht you doin.png
42KB, 500x322px
>Unironically tipping the slut waitresses

NIGGA WAT CHOO DOIN?!?

They don't suck my dick, just bring a plate to my table.
>>
>>81856061
>why aren't you as rude as us when engaging in conversation, dumb burgers!
>>
If you're getting buttmad at people not tipping and are not a waiter/waitress yourself then you seriously need to rethink your life.
>>
Its wrong to not tip in america

Its stupid that the system is build around that but you are an asshole if you don't tip
>>
File: fucking-faggot.jpg (55KB, 366x374px) Image search: [Google]
fucking-faggot.jpg
55KB, 366x374px
Tip, but don't pay your bill.
>>
>>81853631
Some muslim guy shot two cops in paris today lmao
>>
There is literally no good arguement that explains why tipping should exist. Saying "your a poor tight ass" is not a counter arguement. No they are not paid badly to keep the prices low because they are not low.
It's a load of bullshit that these tight ass restaurant owners invented so they can jew out on paying their staff.
>>
>>81851721
Tipping is stupid. So I agree with Buscemi.
>>
>>81852891
You say that like it's a hard job...
It's fucking easy and it's usually idiots first job so they think it's hard but they've never done a hard days work in their life. Working in a restaurant with shelter, warmth and a toilet is a fucking breeze compared to some jobs so shut the fuck up. Get a real job
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.