[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOST thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: Destiny.webm (705KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny.webm
705KB, 1280x720px
Where does this rank in the list of greatest TV moments of all time?

For me, top 5.
>>
File: jim carey.jpg (7KB, 216x243px) Image search: [Google]
jim carey.jpg
7KB, 216x243px
>LOST
>top anything
>>
>>81851658
season 1 and 5 are kino bub
>>
File: 1491512223215-b.gif (708KB, 200x135px) Image search: [Google]
1491512223215-b.gif
708KB, 200x135px
>>81851609
Definitely top 5.
It's kino.
>>
>>81851609
it got worse as it got on, and the ending was crap, but it was one hell of a journey - 121 episode long rollercoater. and for that reason i would have to put it in the top 5 too. its so bloody addictive at least going in blind
>>
File: zAoZrF3h.jpg (272KB, 761x1024px) Image search: [Google]
zAoZrF3h.jpg
272KB, 761x1024px
Never seen this show, does it have any point to it or is it lel so randum and mysterious?
>>
>>81851776
the latter
>>
>>81851698
The actual on island ending was excellent in my opinion. It ended the way it should have,
Jack sacrafices himself so the others can leave and live their lives
and I usually shed a tear whenever I see the dog lay down next to him.

The "sideways" stuff was completly uneccessary and was solely done to give Jack a happy ending. It completly ruined the season 5 finale, and all the cool relationships they built in early season 6 (Miles and Sawyer being cop partners, Ben tutoring Alex, Jack and his son) because it was all fake.
>>
>>81851776
Its random at first but, its really cool, then the network told them an official end date and they needed to start wrapping things together and you kinda wish they didnt have to because there was no way to explain that shit without cheesy hocus pocus shit.
>>
>its a dont tell me what i cant do episode
>>
>>81851672
2 kino seasons out of 12 = top 5
>>
>>81851816
>>81851858
Thanks thats what i suspected

Not gonna waste my time
>>
>>81851609
It is top 3 brotha
>>
Lost is certified kino™
>>
>>81851889
6 seasons*

It felt long, but its crazy to think it ended probably when it should have. Can't believe there are shows like TWD that will probably be 20 seasons long
>>
>>81851609
Did /tv/ ever care about lost?
>>
>>81851889
I was talking about the moment in the OP webm being top 5 moment. Top 5 show is another disscusion (I think lost is top 5, but I could see why some wouldn't)
>>
File: VF_Drive.jpg (21KB, 278x360px) Image search: [Google]
VF_Drive.jpg
21KB, 278x360px
>>81851609
>>
>>81851951
The same shit happened with supernatural. It ended perfectly in season 5 then went to shit because it became cw's cash cow
>>
>>81851776
I went in blind thinking that everything would have a logical explanation.

Turns out everything's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>Why do you find it so hard to believe?

>Why do you find it so easy?
>>
>>81851609
can't look at it objectively.
For sure i can say that it was the first tv series i actually watched from start to end week by week.
The first one where i started to download the american version the day after instead of waiting week or even month for the tv version in my country.
Basically it was my intro in tv series, i'm rewatching it (1x20), better than i remember it for now.

But i also feel that 95% of why it was fun was because, after the episode, you could go online and discuss about it for hours, look for details in screenshots and shit like that.
Watching 3-4 episode each night deny that experience.

For example i remember that i wasted month discussing about what could be in the hatch, but in this rewatch i all happened in 2 days with nobody to discuss it with. meh.

It is for sure in my top something, but i'll never suggest it to someone, not worth it anymore.
>>
>>81852193
>IT'S NEVER BEEN EASY

K I N O
I
N
O
>>
>>81852250
I binge watch shows now and can barely remember characters names 3 days afterwards. I can never forget the Intricacies of Lost or its characters because I was watching week by week and discussed with friends.
>>
>>81852287
Underrated line:
we have to go back kate, we have to go back

Ben and Locke got all the emmy bait praise, but now looking back Jack had a really underrated preformance, he was the main character and all but everyone always praised the supports
>>
File: Walt_Lost_photo.jpg (94KB, 663x900px) Image search: [Google]
Walt_Lost_photo.jpg
94KB, 663x900px
Hi
>>
>>81852362
Characters are exactly the thing that is surprising me the most right now.
Maybe i was too young to care back then, i was 14/15 yo, or maybe in the last seasons they got worse and i rember that, but for sure right now i'm rediscovering them.

>>81852483
don't tell me.
it is for sure the most memorable moment to me.
>>
>>81852516
fuck you
>>
>>81852250
What country are you in, and when they would release in your country was it dubbed or subbed or what? I was in Poland once and I swear I saw a dubbed version of Lost but I might be misremembering
>>
>>81853128
Italy, we dub everything. Italian dubbing is usually very good for movies (minus some bad voice choice), but on tv series or anime is not that great.
Now that you make me think about it, Lost was one the first series where they started to go fast in the later seasons.

just look here
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episodi_di_Lost_(prima_stagione)
the pilot, september 22 vs march 22. 6 month
second season even worse,
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episodi_di_Lost_(seconda_stagione)
1 fuckin year

basically my mom was watching s2 ending and i had already began s3.

but if you look for season 6
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episodi_di_Lost_(sesta_stagione)
you'll see february 2, february 10. 8 days

btw, when shit like this happened, at least we had no breaks mid season.
i guess that was the idea.
(lost dubbing was really bad tho)

right now the most popular series are dubbed in like a week (like got), while the less popular may even never come.
(but i don't care, i always torrent them the day after the first air or watch them on netflix later)
>>
>>81852516

He turns 25 next month. Feel old yet?
>>
>ywn fall in love with Sawyer for the first time ever again
>>
>>81853643
Where can I hear Italian dub of Lost, want to see this.
>>
>>81853973
But lost dub was bad. Almost everyone had a bad voice choice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_ojn7sirkI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7m9xjW1c9g

Basically on tv series they don't pay the dub a lot since it's hard to tell if it will be a successful show.
for example, Dr. house was a good dub https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyNJ7VlTNa4
and it was pretty big in italy.

btw, if you are curious about anything i guess that searching on youtube for "<show name> migliori scene" (best scenes) will get you something
>>
>>81851609
i've been thinking about lost a lot lately. i had so much fun watching it with my sister.

are there any other shows like it?
>>
>>81854884
>are there any other shows like it?

No
>>
>>81855020
fuck

maybe i'll just rewatch it.
>>
>>81854884
none
>>
>>81851965
you have identified yourself as an extreme newfriend
>>
>>81855103
>>81855020
Why not? Why does no one want to make intriguing TV?
>>
File: jayjay.gif (3MB, 173x267px) Image search: [Google]
jayjay.gif
3MB, 173x267px
>>81851672
>season 5 is kino
>>
so sad everybody's considering it a mystery show whereas the character study (especially in the first 2 seasons) is fantastic. everything concerning the decisions heroes take is very well-written, the crazy stuff locke's doing in the first place. and the topics that lost is trying to raise in each season, from basic survival and 'letting it go' to 'determinism vs. fatalism' in s5, are all peculiar and thought-provoking, making you look at the show from a very different angle.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.