[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some other true story movies that you can't believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: compliancemovie.jpg (141KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
compliancemovie.jpg
141KB, 565x800px
What are some other true story movies that you can't believe actually happened?

The only other one I can think of is Pain and Gain.
>>
Idiocracy
>>
inb4 Schindler's List
>>
>>81849861
Does the movie portray the McDonalds workers as complete fucking retards who are easily tricked?
>>
>>81849945
Yes. She does the following

>strips naked
>jumping jacks
>jogs in place
>gets spanked for 10 minutes straight
>gives the manager's husband a blowjob

All because the guy pretending to be a cop told her to do it.
>>
>>81849861

Hacksaw Ridge desu. The real guy actually crawled off of his stretcher to keep on saving lives after he'd been rescued, but Gibson didn't put it in because no matter how much it happened, he knew the audience wouldn't accept it.
>>
>>81850020
I understand compliance when dealing with police and that fast food attracts idiots but how the fuck did that conversation go down? How the hell do you convince someone to give a blowjob as part of an investigation?
>>
>>81850133

The actual case really shows a lot about people. The conversation didn't start off crazy, it slowly built up to it. It shows how invested people get in the decisions they've made, and how much strength it takes to admit that you've been an idiot and reverse course.

The manager was convinced it was real and acted on it. When it started getting odd, she just didn't have the mental strength to admit that she'd been retarded and call bullshit.

Likewise, it all started out legitimately enough for the girl, and by the time it was getting really insane, she'd already been going along with it, she didn't have anybody on her side, and she didn't have any easy way to exit the situation. It takes a lot of agency to realize that your boss and her fiance are retards / pervs and that the cop on the phone is probably total bullshit, saying that you aren't doing anything until the police actually show up. It's like if your dentist told you that he needed to check your circulation by having you lick his fingers. You're pretty sure that it's totally fucked up, but you're not a dentist, and you drove to the office, waited for your appointment, you've already been novocained. It's a human thing to feel invested and go along with it instead of calling bullshit and leaving.

The fiance has no excuse, and called his friend right afterwards, saying that he did a bad thing. He went to jail for sexual assault too. The other employees who were introduced to the situation and weren't invested thought it was BS right away and refused to get involved,
>>
>>81850133
Here's how the real life conversation went down leading up to the blowjob.

>Cop asks the husband to pass the phone to the girl
>He briefly talks to the girl and says she has to do something nice
>He then tells the husband that she needs to be punished for not calling him sir
>He then somehow convinces him to bare-bottom spank her for 10 minutes long
>Then he orders him to tell the girl that she has to give him head

Yes, it was really that fucking stupid.
>>
>>81850133

I mean, she gave a blowjob because she'd already made what started out as reasonable concessions, and she didn't have the personal confidence to realize that these people were utterly retarded / taking advantage of her, and she'd been retarded enough to let it go this far. She hears it, and thinks, "This can't be right. But all of these people in authority with more experience than me, they all think that it is. Am I 100% positive that they're all wrong and I'm the only one who's right?"
>>
>>81850759
>white "women"
>>
>>81850759
It happened in Kentucky. Listen to the actual girl's interview. Not a lot of thinking was going on.
>>
>>81850800
>>81850759
>>81850745
>>81850514
>>81850133
lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuH3GYmSjzU
>>
File: the-imposter-pic-review.jpg (42KB, 620x380px) Image search: [Google]
the-imposter-pic-review.jpg
42KB, 620x380px
Documentary with re-enacted scenes, but holy shit what the hell.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.