/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally saw Stranger Thongs and holy shit, I was so scared.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: st.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
st.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
I finally saw Stranger Thongs and holy shit, I was so scared. Did anyone else get spooked hard near the end?
>>
yea
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>Winona Ryder in Stranger Thongs
>>
>>81847266
I literally finished this somewhat drunk at 3am on Tuesday (I was on the last episode before my buddy dragged me out for dollar beers). I was pretty spooked.
>>
>>81847266
Man I hardly even remember the last time I felt genuine fear watching a movie. It might have been when I was a real young kid watching American Werewolf in Paris, or maybe Resident Evil 2, I had to leave the cinema because I was so spooked. Nothing really can frighten you anymore once you're an adult though.
>>
>>81847266
No I didn't find it scary at all but I still really liked it. Can't wait until season 2
>>
>>81847266
When are they going to do an AMA on 4chan?
>>
File: Stringer-Bell.jpg (178KB, 650x349px) Image search: [Google]
Stringer-Bell.jpg
178KB, 650x349px
>>81847400
>Idris Elba in Stringer Things
>>
>>81847266
>Stranger Things
>scary

Did we watch the same series? Or did I miss some secret episodes?
>>
Nope although I thought they were going for a slightly horror vibe after the fatty was killed off but ehh
Winona's over acting was really the worst part
>>
>>81847266
>watching reddit things
ishygddt
>>
>>81849145
>4chan can't like the same things as other people!!1
>>
>>81848156
>not stranger tings
Dis ting here
>>
Had some spoopy vibes, but there was no way they were gonna kill children, so didn't have the spooky potential.
>>
>>81849036
It was shit. These are shills. It was a shit. I've seen it done better in a superior series or group of series, only, it's hard to recall which one or ones. That's how I sum it up. I started watching it on netflix. Downloaded using torrent. Deleted it, tried to finish it again, didn't. Back to downloading it. Tried to rewatch it, deleted it again, back to netflix, watched an hour every other day. Finished it. It's shit.

This is the price you pay when you've literally seen it all over nearly 37 years of television watching.
>>
Funny, I just got around to watching this over the Easter weekend too. Pretty ironic considering the hatched egg of the demagorgon that Hopper and Joyce saw in the upside down
>>
>>81847266
Did anyone else get spooked
>>81847523
I was pretty spooked.
>>81849213
>Dis ting here
why are guys born in the 90's such queers?
>>
File: 1200.jpg (64KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
64KB, 1200x675px
>>81847266
>Stranger Thongs
>>
>>81849288
>ironic
>>
>>81847266
I'm 5 episode in and ppl in this show don't behave realistically at all. The sheriff had hard evidence that will's corpse was a fake, what does he do? Leaves the evidence behind without documenting it in anyway or calling one of his subordinates to watch it, instead, he concludes that it would make better sense to infiltrates a top level, experimental gov't facility, wtf.

And why wasn't he killed when they caught him? That's completely inconsistent with how they have been portrayed so far.

Regarding the kids, they have like no concept of danger or fear which is just so unrealistic for kids that age, then again they don't seem to be really alarmed by anything out of the ordinary like alternative dimensions and meeting a girl who has the ability of telekinesis. I just can't buy their behavior, it takes me out of the show.

I'm also really confused by the the black kids characterization more so than the others. He is constantly bullying eleven for reasons unknown(is he gay for main character, jealous that the white girl doesn't want the bbc, or his black genes acting up?) , which seems odd since he is a victim of bullying so you would think he would understand how it feels.

Also, I get eleven is traumatized but she isn't stupid? I mean, why didn't she just tell the other kids that trying to get to the place that will get them to Will is extremely dangerous and she knows this based on first hand experience, since they're too oblivious to realize that obvious truth themselves?

Btw, why did Will's brother decide not tell his mom he has information that might confirm she's not fucking crazy?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.