[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fargo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1492698433814.jpg (58KB, 662x454px) Image search: [Google]
1492698433814.jpg
58KB, 662x454px
This episode was pretty good, I guess. But there's no way they'll top Season 1. It's gonna be Season 2 level at best.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
I like MEW's character. I thought for sure she was gonna be a manipulative bitch, but she actually stuck with the officer when shit hit the fan.
>>
Season 1 was absolute god tier
It's unfair to hold it as the standard
>>
File: Lester.jpg (28KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Lester.jpg
28KB, 600x338px
CAN'T PESTER THE LESTER
>>
>>81844609
Personaly I like season 2 better.S3 has some big shoes to fill in. But it looks like its on good track. Plus dat ass.
>>
It was a fairly mediocre episode, but since I enjoyed the show, I'll keep watching it anyways. Might end up being kino.
>>
File: Called it.png (16KB, 1351x149px) Image search: [Google]
Called it.png
16KB, 1351x149px
>tfw to smart too watch fargo
>>
>>81845150
Fargo always has boring first episodes, pleb
>>
Burn notice guy made me like S2 more.
>>
>>81844609
I totally agree.

This sure sounds like samefag lolz =)
>>
>>81845366
The fuck are you talking about? The first episode of the first season was absolute kino.
>>
the episode was ok but i doubt it will get as good as the other seasons. mew is also getting a little old for these roles. i love her tho.
>>
>That based Cthulhu /pol/ grandpa having his last memory be his grandson leaving his carving behind
;_;
>>
>>81844609
It seems like the characters this season are copies of characters from the first two seasons. The couple and their situation is pretty much the same as the couple from season two, the family oriented female cop has been done three times now (movie, season 1, and season 3), and I'm getting a lot of Malvo vibes from the British guy. Part of why season 2 was so interesting was it was completely different from season 1 but still well done. Hopefully season 3 finds more ways to distinguish itself from the first two.
>>
>>81844609
Season 2 is god tier
>>
>>81844609
S2>S1 pleb.
>>
>>81845323
>episode pretty much does everything except have a wall of text telling you what's going to happen
>anon thinks he's smart because he predicted it
>>
>>81845562
I actually thought that it was gonna be somehow related to Malvo. Used to be the agency he worked at and then after he died it was just clicks and buzzers.

What's up with that, anyways? They got a loan, so now they have access to their entire systems and get to use them as a front for as long as they want? How the fuck did that happen?
>>
>>81845604
But the real question is Hanzee vs Malvo
>>
>>81845603
>>81845604
S2 is 8/10
S1 is 10/10
>>
>>81845648
It literally happens in S1. Malvo kills all of his underlings and him at the end.
>>
>>81845638
>They got a loan, so now they have access to their entire systems and get to use them as a front for as long as they want? How the fuck did that happen?
The typical Minnesotan in the Fargo universe is moronic and timid. While any normal person would probably contact the authorities, the Stussy brother and his lawyer are afraid of a single old man who basically tells them he owns them now.
>>
>>81845669
>Based Ted Danson Character
>Historical Depth
>philosophical Depth
>Ayys
>Patrick Wilson
>loplop
>>
>>81845648
Hanzee = Moses Tripoli
Mr Tripoli dies in season 1 at the hands of Malvo
>>
>>81845638
>How the fuck did that happen?
None of what you described has played out yet. The smug criminal accountant-character simply "demanded" a way in for a money-laundering scheme and followed up his coercive choice of words by claiming that his associates had previously hacked into Stussy´s company software. Sooner or later, It´ll go belly up and serve as a side-arc to the main storyline.
>>
>>81845366
>>81845419
Yeah and so was both episode 1 of season 2 & 3.

God, I love Fargo.
>>
File: MEW butt- Fargo S03E01.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MEW butt- Fargo S03E01.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Nothing will top season 1, but this season's off to a good start
>>
I predict this season might have the best "happy" ending, but it's super-unlikely because predictable.

The brothers will unite to kill Mr. Creepy (i.e Thewlis's character), though perhaps not officially. Both brothers get alienated by the same man independently of the other.
>>
>>81846583

Not bad. But needs more glute development.
>>
>>81846654
More because of greed, jealousy and deception
>>
>>81846583
butt double
>>
>>81846654
It will be the same bitter-sweet ending of karmic justice with some bad shit happening.
>>
>>81844609

Season 2 was objectively better the 1. Don't know how anyone could think otherwise.
>>
>>81846852
>>81848259

Thewlis will probably end up being the season's Hate-sink.

His presence makes me think the brothers will reconcile....after a massive amount of pain.
>>
>>81848364
i like season 2 more because it actually felt like it was in the 'fargo universe' or whatever you want to call it, it had the same vibe as the movie

the first season just has some stupid references to the movie and the accent, that's about it. martin freeman is also an extremely annoying actor
>>
>>81848364

They're both good in their own ways.

Truthfully, I find season 2 more interesting because of its larger scope.

You have organized crime squaring off against a old-school family criminal enterprise of surprising cunning (the painter-attack & initial ambush were brilliantly staged).
>>
where the hell did carrie coon find the time to film both the leftovers and fargo

i dont think ive ever seen an actor starring in two shows that come out at the same time like this
>>
>>81848673

Same studio perhaps?
>>
>>81848673
Leftovers finished filming months ago
Fargo still hasnt wrapped.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.