[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies you regret not watching in the cinema.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 48

ITT: Movies you regret not watching in the cinema.
>>
Thats funny, I regret spending money to watch this feminist commie Reddit shit in the theater
>>
>>81843464

Shin Gojira

Speed Racer

Interstellar
>>
>>81843464

I saw it 4 times in a theater OP
>>
File: grand-budapest-hotel.png (1MB, 1352x811px) Image search: [Google]
grand-budapest-hotel.png
1MB, 1352x811px
>>
>>81843505
Why won't you /pol/tards just stay on that board?
>>
Everything that i never saw in the cinema basically
>>
>>81843464
I watched it twice in the cinema.
>>
>>81843546
>GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
I saw it in the cinema four times when it came out and once more at a screening for uni. I regret nothing.

Except for the fact that the same cashier at the movies recognised me seeing the same movie, alone, twice in 3 days.
> "I have a student concession"
> "I know, you were here on Thursday"
> "haha, yeah"

I wanted to fucking end myself then and there. I should have worn different clothes, probably wouldn't have been recognised. Or just gone to a different cinema.
>>
>>81843571

Why is it so deeply uncomfortable and shameful to be recognized by a worker at some place? I recently stopped going to a taco place that I went to on a weekly basis because I ordered something and one of the workers said something along the lines of "oh that's different than what you usually get."

Why does my autism not allow such interactions to pass?
>>
>>81843565
it's literally you who is in a need for a safe space because it's you who started reeeeing at a movie for made up muh politics reasons in a thread about entirely different topic
>>
>>81843505
You're a fucking moron. Of ALL the fucking feminist garbage flicks available to rip on you pick the one that actually does it right? You do realize that you need WOMEN to birth children in order to create your post-apocalyptic fantasy landright?
>>
It was great. I rarely go to the cinema, or watch a movie more than once, but I went to watch it twice.
>>
>>81843606
Because he the same clothes only 2 days after
>>
>>81843464
>tfw you only see bullshit at the theaters
The Water Horse
Spanglish
Deuce Bigalo European Gigolo
Leave it to Beaver (actually was an empty theater besides me and my aunt)
I sure know how to pick them
>>
>>81843464
God you missed big time.

I watched it three times and it was totally worth it
>>
>>81843687

Were you ducking the police or something?
>>
>>81843606
Going to a food place regularly is normal.

Seeing the exact same movie, by yourself, twice in 3 days whilst wearing the exact same outfit is not.
>>
>>81843606
i dont think its uncomfortable tbqh

I'm only ever recognized at the local dominoes which i order from every friday during semesters and a sushi place which I order from a couple of times a week. Dominoes already knows my order name and already has my marinara sauce ready and the sushi place gives me free miso.

Feels comfy to me desu.
>>
>>81843464
i remember watching this in the cinema, had no plans going and I didn't really know much about it but some friends invited me, it blew my mind watching it on the big screen
>>
I made the effort to go see Rogue One in the cinema but was a little disappointed I didn't enjoy it as much as this.

Fury Road was incredible in the cinema though. My housemate and I smoked a fat joint beforehand and smuggled in half a bottle of bourbon to tip into our frozen cokes. Just enough to get tipsy but still enjoy the fuck out of the movie. Great afternoon.
>>
>>81843727

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's just my autism
>>
>>81843464
Saw it twice in the theatre - absolutely amazing. Watched it again on tv and it wasn't anywhere near as good. You missed out, senpai.
>>
>>81843658
>men destroyed the world, this would have never happened womyn were in charge
>fucking sexist pigs trying to get women to bare children, MY BODY MY CHOICE
>le strong independent women
>all men are useless
>never send a man to do woman's job!

This film is one of the most blatant pieces of feminist sjw propaganda I have ever seen.

You're either brainwashed or flat out stupid if you can't see it.
>>
>>81843764

I saw it a few times in the theater and I avoided it on a tv ever since until recently. I bought a 65" 4K tv and it captured the experience pretty damn well desu.
>>
>>81843782

HOLY SHIT

A WORK OF ART HAS A SPECIFIC POINT OF VIEW THAT I DISAGREE WITH

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT

why are /pol/fags such hilarious crybabies
>>
The revenant
>>
File: IMG_2254.gif (56KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2254.gif
56KB, 400x200px
>>81843464
>tfw got to see it in the cinema
>mfw that engine roars in the opening studio title credits
>>
>>81843658
I'm telling you, the alt-right is some weird faggot cult. The fact that a gay kike is one of their spokesperson speaks volumes.
>>
Fury road.. Hmm, it suck.
>>
>>81843464
Shit bait

Blockbusters like this and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes type movies are nowhere as enjoyable on your shitty semen encrusted 13" laptop

Get out more buddy
>>
>>81843464
There's a black and crome edition showing at cineworld in the uk.
>>
I regret not seeing this in 3d.
I honestly think its the best use of 3d ever.
>>
>>81843856

Try actually reading his post next time.
>>
>>81843856
???
>>
>>81843856
Do you even know how to read?
>>
>>81843937
This.

Wish I'd gone to see Dredd.
>>
>>81843782
"Who killed the world" was not referring to men you simpleton, but referring to the fact that humanity did this to itself, especially greedy warmongers like Joe. The wives came to the conclusion that Joe was a bad guy, not a hero who was going to redeem humanity from a collapsed world which was totally not our fault. For the Audiance it's obvious, but for Nux it's hearsay and radial.

The rest of your points are equally banal and the last two I honestly have no idea where you got them from. You are lashing out at a boogieman that doesn't exist. These opinions don't exist anywhere except niche tumblr blogs which are cherry picked and posted on 4chan for you to be mad at.

Go outside, get away from this cesspool that loves wallowing in a perceived degeneracy that we must fight against. Real women don't hold these opinions, and the few that do are easily avoided. Unless you expect them to, and thus lash out with an anti-feminist stance equal in stupidity to the one you think is omnipresent.
>>
>>81843782
>Im a dumb faggot: the post
Actual lmao, how can you actually let /pol/ affect how you see the world?
>>
>>81843571
Nothing unusual there. Stop with the autism, anon.
>>
>>81843965
>>81843937
YOU'RE THE REASON WE AREN'T GETTING A SEQUEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was great - the bit where where they POV the guy taking slowmo and through him off the top was great in 3D and I hate 3D
>>
Lmao fury road is garbage, not one single person has ever been able to defend the lack of characterization, the bland and sterile world they present (oh but look at the chrome isn't it so unique and witty, yeah maybe they should have focused on that shit instead of 5 dumb whores and a mute crying in the desert for 2 hours). Its plot is a special kind of retarded where a group of stupid bitches run into the desert without any food with an army on their tail, realize how retarded this is, and turn around an dmanage to sneak past them and lock them out of their own kingdom (but that's irrelevant because le epic 1 armed feminist manages to kill Immortan somehow, like do you guys realize 5 women and a mute defeat an army of rolling death machines? Lmaoing at this stupid POS).
Just an absolute shit show, Nux giving up on his religion within 1 day, being presented as a troubled hero when in reality he's a spoiled brat whose mad at Immortan for calling him out for being pathetic. When Furiosa screams at the sky because her childhood fever dream of a perfect world hidden in the desert isnt true, is when I knew with finality that not one person in this movie is well written.
>>
>>81844041
I was inbetween jobs when it came out.
I bought 2 dvd sets of it and all the comics they pushed during the save dredd shit.
>>
File: speedracer-imax-poster.jpg (42KB, 293x200px) Image search: [Google]
speedracer-imax-poster.jpg
42KB, 293x200px
>>81843507
>Speed Racer
THIS, IT WAS ALSO ONE OF THE FIRST FEW MOVIES TO RELEASE IN IMAX

PASSING ON SPEED RACER IN THEATER IS WHEN I STOPPED TRUSTING ALL REVIEWERS FOREVER

MAD MAX PLOT IS 100% FEMINIST AND ANYONE WHO DENIES IT IS EITHER RETARDED OR A NUMALE KUCK

BUT THE CAR CRASHES WERE GOOD IN 3D, WHICH MAKES THE MOVIE PARTICULARLY INSIDIOUS

SWALLOW THE FEMPILL WHILE YOU WATCH THE SPLOSIONS, GOOD KUCKS :^)
>>
>>81844055
>I went in to a Mad Max film expecting Shakespeare
>I'm going to overlook the fact that the plot exists solely as a vehicle for the amazing action to take place because I have autism
>I couldn't believe how bland and sterile the post-apocalyptic world they presented was
>>
File: dredd.jpg (176KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dredd.jpg
176KB, 630x1200px
>>81843464
>>
>>81844055
I hope you die of ass cancer.
>>
>>81844125
see
>>81844041

I am udging you, your udgement is no longer comin
>>
>>81844082
you literally need to get out more. im fucking glad you never saw speed racer in imax, you dont deserve it
>>
>>81843546
Why don't you redditors stay on your site?
>>
>>81844098
Ahahahahahjaha, there it is, amazing action. Like half the movies deaths and the reason Immortan loses is 2/3rds of his men just jump in front of their vehicle or miss and die, so amazing lmao. This movie REQUIRES you to turn off your brain to enjoy, which if that's what you want than good on you, but don't be coming in here calling that shit a good movie lmao
>>
>>81843782
it like we've seen different movies, you made those themes up, none of that was in the movie. you're like those radical feminists that see misogyny in a fucking soap bar, only you see feminist agenda everywhere
>>
>>81844143
I bought it on blu ray though.
>>
>>81844098
Or do you mean amazing when 1 armed Furiosa overpowers and literally lifts and slams Max? Ahahahahaha
>>
>>81844166
Give me a list of your favourite action films
>>
>>81844020
I've been redpilled. You could be too if you werent so cucked by the Jews.
>>
>>81844055
>lack of characterisation
>Fury Road

Max, Furiosa and Nux all have distinctive arcs.

>Max's identity crisis as a saviour
>Furiosa's redemption arc
>Nux's rejection of dogma and his meaningful sacrifice

The movie does visual communication so well. Furiosa's and Max's relationship in particular. Not once do they agree to actually help each other before Max catches up to them on the salt planes. Everything up to that is done in visual cues.
>>
>>81844190
>It upsets me that there was a woman in the film
You're going to live a very disappointing life, women in all these films!
At least there won't be any in your life, take solace in that
>>
File: 1475076085879.jpg (201KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475076085879.jpg
201KB, 1000x750px
>>81844150
I'VE SEEN EVERYTHING REMOTELY VISUAL IN IMAX SINCE, SO THE LESSON WAS WORTH IT

>MAD KUCK STILL MAD
THE PLOT IN MAD MAX WAS ALSO COMPLETELY RETARDED, IN ADDITION TO BEING 100% FEMINIST :^)
>>
File: 1490890947894.jpg (2MB, 1800x1690px) Image search: [Google]
1490890947894.jpg
2MB, 1800x1690px
End of Eva
I'm sure there's been some limited theater viewings over the years
>>
File: 1491066279705.png (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1491066279705.png
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>81844207
If being 'redpilled' means screaming at any piece of media that doesn't fit your own narrow mindset, then sure. You sound like an SJW.
>>
>>81844194
Why?
I don't like most action films and the ones I do have "action" of weaponry.
I'm not particularly interested in watching egregious displays of jump cuts, absolutely retarded henchmen tactics, and fights cheroegraphed by needs who have never been in combat and think its just like muh comics.
Its a low form of entertainment, because of the low quality pit into its creation, see Fury Road.
>>
>>81843687
One summer we spent at this shitty campsite lake town that had a one screen movie theater. We ended up seeing The Ladykillers 3 times.
>>
>>81844244
Upvoted and saved!

Epic, man. Simply. E P I C
>>
File: 34346735.gif (2MB, 447x214px) Image search: [Google]
34346735.gif
2MB, 447x214px
Road Warrior was better
>>
>>81844166
Didn't you realise that all of the War Boys were dying of cancer or radiation poisoning anyway? That's why they were all suicidal.
>>
File: 1488324338458.png (241KB, 921x902px) Image search: [Google]
1488324338458.png
241KB, 921x902px
>>81844288
>/pol/dittor calling someone else reddit
lol
>>
Whoever didn't watch Kong in theaters should be regretting it, it was dope
>>
>>81844224
There's my point. No one can ever definably defend this garbage, just get mad at me. If you think a 2 armed woman could overpower a man like Max, let alone a 1 armed one, then I don't know what to tell you. in real life he would have snapped her neck like a chicken bone in 5 seconds, Nux too. But let's overlook this simple fact of physics that would make the rest of the movie null.
>>81844223
Lmao what? The movie takes place over what, 2 days? Nux betrays a lifetime of religious indoctrination because he sucks and gets called out for it, his "arc" is being a Pusey thirsty faggot who dies like he lived which is for no reason at all. Furiosa has an arc? The right hand enforcer of Immortan who helped establish his dominence over the wasteland before she decided having royal sex slaves was too far, but killing babies and depriving the population of water was OK. The Furiosa who has held onto an absolutely retarded pipe-dream of a paradise hidden in the desert? Yeah she's a real complex and well verse character lmao.
I'm not even going to talk about Max (bu-buh, my hallucination, muh guilt, so fucking lazy lmao).
>>
File: 1488854254797.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1488854254797.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>81843782
>people this fucking stupid actually exist
>>
>>81844351
Kong was shit.
>>
File: those are small helos.jpg (210KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
those are small helos.jpg
210KB, 1600x900px
>>81844351
>YFW IT AINT ME STARTS PLAYING

BEST IMAX 3D FLICK OF 2017 SO FAR
>>
>>81844256
>I don't enjoy action motion pictures, I will only watch the works of Kubrick, Tarkovsky and Kurosawa
*tips fedora*
>>
>>81844406
This is a lot of effort for a troll.
>>
>>81843782
>all men are useless
>Max saves almost everyone
I forget how dumb people can be
>>
>>81844420
You are shit.
>>
>>81844406
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpjADUqCgEw watch the clip again, are you trying to insinuate that a woman can't tackle a man to the ground or beat him down with a wrench?
>>
>>81844292
Ah so the point is they don't need to use their brains to write, got it. No shit they are suicidal, did you watch the movie? Doesn't mean they need to throw themselves at the ground at 90MPH while screaming witness me, that's just retarded writing. Have then use explosives, have them FUCKING RAM THEM WITH THEIR VEHICLES, have them attack end masse instead of 3 at a time so le epic Furiosa can use her superhuman strength to fight them off (see retarded henchmen tactics up above). But no, you are right, they are dying of radiation posioning So I guess its only write a handful of people defeat an army of warboys, you got me there
>>
>>81844440
>>81844430
Please continue to prove me right and not be able to defend Fury Road lmao.
>>
When this movie cane out 98% of /tv/ didn't like it because George Miller literally hired a feminist to help him write the script. Fuck off back to your site redditors. /tv/ was actually happy that the pitch perfect sequel beat mad max's box office at the time
>>
File: 1482702387478.jpg (161KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1482702387478.jpg
161KB, 764x551px
>>81844256
supreme taste my good ser, you deserve every upvote
>>
>>81844551
>>81844518
tfw to intelligunt to enjoi fun mooovees
>>
File: 1492197443645.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492197443645.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Drive
>>
File: sneaky feminism.png (30KB, 630x583px) Image search: [Google]
sneaky feminism.png
30KB, 630x583px
>>81844447
>BE A GOOD FEMINIST ALLY, PLAY SIDEKICK TO THE STRONK WOMYN AND WORK FOR HER GOAL OF SMASHING THE PATRIARCHY

TRY TO DENY IT KUCKS :^)

THEIR FATAL MISTAKE WAS HIGHLIGHTING IT IN THE ADVERTISING TO BRING IN WOMEN VIEWERS, THE FEMINISM IS CERTAINLY IN THE PLOT, BUT NOW ITS BECOME THE MOVIE'S ENTIRE IDENTITY

THERE IS NO COMING BACK FROM IT, MAD MAX 4 IS A FEMINIST MOVIE LMAO
>>
>>81844406

>If you think a 2 armed woman could overpower a man like Max

You mean after he's been roaming the desert for years? You mean after he's been beaten and battered and strung up by the war boys? You mean after he's been literally used as a blood bag having his blood leached away? You mean after he's just been mounted on the hood of a car and driven head first into a storm of biblical proportion before crashing violently all the while not having a single sip of water in baking desert heat? You mean the fight where he's chained to an unconscious body, has a heavy iron mask over half of his face and STILL manages to overpower a trained killer who has done nothing more strenuous than sit on her plump ass the whole time?

Come off it you fucking autist. It's entirely plausible the way it happens in the movie. It's not a case of 'muh muh strong womyn'... He literally smacks her around whilst half dead and then spends the rest of the movie pretty much single handedly saving their damsel asses from everything that comes at them.

How anyone can seriously argue that this movie was some feminist piece is beyond me when the whole fucking movie is about a legit badass saving a bunch of chicks over and over their survival only possible because of him.
>>
>>81844518
I kneel below your superior taste.
>>
>>81844481
No you watch the scene again, are you trying to imply a 1 armed woman has the strength to tackle Max with enough force to drag Nux multiple feet (imagine for a moment you aren't a Nu-male, in an actual fight a sub 170 pound woman cannot move a man like Max). Not only that but the retarded slap fight struggle shit that happens anytime he grabs her, again, in actuality it would take a small amount of effort for a man like Max to break bones or snap her neck. Also its been a long time since I've seen that; this is what people are calling good action? A fucking 3 stooges esque representation of a fight filled with jump cuts? Ahahaha
>>
>>81844231
>muh plot
Confirmed for pleb with no idea about cinema, all posts from you are now discarded as peasantry or troll posts.
>>
File: crbyGecKtZ-2.png (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
crbyGecKtZ-2.png
25KB, 300x250px
>>81844518
I indeed must yield before the supreme power of your intelligence and refined taste in cińematographie
*puts katana back in its sheet*
*bows humbly*
*walks away in shame*
>>
Not reading all this cuck discussion, just dropping by to say Fury Road is the best blockbuster of the decade, won like 5 oscars and shits in the mouth of Logan or whatever capeshit flavor of the month flick you guys are shilling. Logan was shit by the way

Thank you for your time
>>
>>81844643
>knocking a heavyset man like max down wouldn't drag whatever is attached to his leg
you are so far beyond retarded I'm amazed you are able to type
>>
File: 1488177296899.jpg (16KB, 229x233px) Image search: [Google]
1488177296899.jpg
16KB, 229x233px
>>81844643
>imagine for a moment you aren't a Nu-male
Do you read this shit before you post it?
>>
>>81844616
I never said shit about feminism. Everything you just said is implications. Head canon you use to explain the bullshit. There is no proof at all of what condition he was kept in prior to being mounted to a car. In my head he was kept as a gladiator for months, used as entertainment for the sickly elite. In those months he trained, and ate, and grew strong. Wheeew now we both have unsubstantiated nonsense that explains things. You are right though, Max was like half dead and shit, which is why he immediately starts quipping and acts 100% fine when he joins them. If he was sick, then act like it, that's why its called acting in a movie instead of writing in a book.
>>
File: 1449130347117.webm (3MB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
1449130347117.webm
3MB, 1280x536px
>>81843937
>>
>>81844719
Have you ever lifted a weight? Combined, Max and Nux are at least 400 pounds. Go tell your mom to tackle 400 pounds ands see how far that moves. Why don't you go attach 150 pounds to a 250 pound weight and see how far you can move them. Idiot don't come out here embarrassing yourself, lmao "Like she wouldn't be able to move them" he says
>>
>>81844740

>Everything you just said is implications.

Except the movie literally plays out in real time after his capture and you can see exactly the procession of events that leads him to be in that state.

>he immediately starts quipping and acts 100% fine when he joins them

Did you even watch the film? He spends a lot of time moving very little and mumbling an awful lot. It's totally in line with the idea that he has just been subjected to a great deal of physical strain.
>>
>>81844742
>this is real time and no CGI
god damn its a shame we will never get a sequel. He wanted judge fire to be a real man on fire and the only CGI to be what they had to cover facewise to hide the fireproof suit
>>
>>81844740
They call him bloodbag. It literally shows him in a cage having his blood drained. With the rest of the blood bags. How are you this retarded?
>>
Well another success day of tearing down Fury Road, another day of Its defender going into full meme mode to defend their precious fee-fees. Maybe one day you guys will like grown up movies.
>>
>>81844643
so fucking what? it's a part of suspension of dibelief, like almost everything in the movie. the fact that they still have functioning vehiecles, gas and ammo or the fact that Max is still alive or the assumption that Max's blood somehow heals warboys, or the fact that everyone already forgot whsat world was like before the apocalypse are all equally or more retarded.
>>
>>81844845
But you just got BTFO
>>
>>81844829
Nah I fell asleep for like the first half
>>
File: IMG_2255.png (479KB, 680x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2255.png
479KB, 680x340px
>>81844539
George Miller didn't have a feminist help him write the script. He hired a woman that had saved women from literal slavery in 3rd world shitholes to help direct the brides in how they should perform. Fury Road didn't have a script. They worked almost entirely from storyboards. Miller's artwork and ideas for the movie back in the 90s is what we saw on screen. Pic related.
>>
>>81844803
t. someone who has every single one of his interactions online, who's only workout is off the wrist variety
come on now anon, we all know you were bullied at school and got tripped up all the time with a single leg, despite your disgusting obesity
>>
>>81844912
Based
>>
>>81844851
Yeah so we agree its a bad movie. It could have been well written, absolutely no reason why it can't be logical, unique, and realistic. But its not. Its a lot of stylistic garbage and no emotional substance. Hence it being bad, and the action it gets praised for suffers just as much from lack of character motivation, retarded tactics, and blandness (lack of fire, explostions, gunfire; for a post apocalyptic movie about a chrome warlord and his band of warboys, the vast majority of deaths are them commuting suicide by jumping off their cars for no reason. The first few times its an interesting display of charactization, around the 15th time it happens it starts to be a retarded hand wave method of decreasing their numbers and fluffling up the "action").
>>
>>81844803

Do you understand basic physics? Do you know how much force is generated by say a 170lb female running at full sprint? Do you not understand how dumping that force into an off balance 200lb+ male could quite easily put him on his ass and that the momentum of that force and his fall combined would be enough to move a smaller man attached to him?

You are dumb.
>>
File: IMG_1932.jpg (49KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1932.jpg
49KB, 217x232px
>people still replying to the troll
>>
>>81844845
*tips fedora*
My lady let me take you away from these plebians to watch a real film.
Truly my cinematic tastes are far superior to the Chads you currently see before you, come to my home cineplex so I may dazzle you with the works of Tarkovsky, truly you may learn what is it to be a true fan of cinema
>>
>>81844867
How?
>>81844921
>>81844851
>>81844674
Looks to me like I triggered a lot of plebeians hiding on this board
>>
>>81845015
You win the round Captain Autism, but you'll still live a sad and lonely life wanking over underage jap cartoons
>>
>>81844974
Why is he off balance? He's in the middle of a fight and he sees her come at him, not to mention he is surrounded so he is aware of the threat. That's exactly what I'm saying, a little bit of bracing and she is hitting a wall.
>>
>>81844968
>absolutely no reason why the movie that is basically one big postapo chase scene bordering on fantasy can't be realistic
you are legitimatelly a moron
>>
>>81844998
That's what anyone does.
>>
Lol somebody is really upset that I don't like his movie. Fury Road posters truly are weak, the first to resort to insults when their defences fail (which is instantly). A fedora tip to all of you, since that seems to be your preferred method of greeting.
>>
>>81845015
Nah you just presented a few "plot-holes" that some anon explained right away and then you claimed to have defeated someone. I have been reading only but dude, even if "plot holes" weren't the lowest form of criticism (because the plot is for plebs), you got BTFO

Sorry son, time to retreat and fight another battle tomorrow!
>>
>>81845049
>Its SUPPOSED to be stupid
At last I see
>>
>>81845049
I was enjoying the film but found the mutant brothers to be the final nail in the proverbial coffin and thus I left the motion picture house in disgust to find my local art house theatre to watch some real works
>>
>>81845077
The first person in the entire thread to say plot holes was you. I pointed out how little characterization and logic went int this movie, and I got a wall of head canon in response. Besides, no matter what I win. Have you seen this thread? Lmao.
>>
>>81845103
it kinda is, this is something that people that know anything about movies call "tone" or "mood"
>>
>>81843937
I came here to post this. I failed this movie. We all did.
>>
File: 1491497214726.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491497214726.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
>shitting on the critically and audience acclaimed Fury Road
>shitting on the critically and audience acclaimed Kong: Skull Island
>both were made by Warer Bros
But WHO could be behind these contrarian and nonsensical posts? WHO I wonder? WHO?
>>
>>81845147
You don't understand basic phsyics and resort to DUDE DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
You pretend that the film doesn't address the fact that Max has been drained of blood explicity and refer to it as "head canon"
You claim to win and yet your xbox has every single one of your achievements
>>
>>81844244
/pol/tards and sjws are two sides of the same fat, poorly dressed coin.
>>
>>81845197
>shitting on the critically and audience acclaimed Kong: Skull Island
>critically and audience acclaimed Kong: Skull Island

Wat?

>>81845237
i was trying to yawn you fuck.
>>
So now that has been proven that Fury Road was great, what are your expectations about the new one?
>>
>>81845214
What? Are you unironically telling me that Max lifting his leg is enough to pull 150ish pounds multiple feet just like that? Watch it again, Max doesn't move only gets knocked down, and Nux gets lifted off his feet and flies forward like 2-3 feet. If people could just swing 150 pounds around with their legs the world would be a different place.
>>
>>81843464
I saw Fury Road at the theatre. It still sucked. This is like the most overrated movie on /tv/.
>>
>>81845289
Has there been any news on a sequel? I thought georgey boy wasn't keen
>>
File: IMAX-Gravity-3D.jpg (44KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMAX-Gravity-3D.jpg
44KB, 480x280px
>>81845182
BIT OVERRATED 2BH, REALLY WASN'T THAT GREAT, THERE WERE A FEW GOOD SETPIECES IN 3D

THE SLOWMO WAS NICE, JUST WENT OVER THE TOP GRATUITOUS WITH IT

DEFINITELY A THEATER MOVIE THAT LOSES 80% OF ITS IMPACT ON HOME RELEASE, LIKE GRAVITY
>>
>>81845265
It's a movie released this year, a King Kong remake some anon used as an example of a great movie to watch in theaters. Correctly so
>>
>>81845289
based Miller did every one in such completly different tone that I honestly wouldn't be surprised if next one was some slow charater driven drama. or maybe an epic war movie. shit, I havent the slightes idea what could he be thinking about making, but I'm sure it'll be great, guy is madly talented
>>
>>81845306
>lifting his leg
>not having his whole body knocked back and then down
>>
>>81845181
Or what some people call "Plebian".
Its OK if you like it, I suppose, just don't call it good when even you admit there is no thought to it. You sit there brain dead and call it a good action movie while warboys commit suicide by the handful while a gimp plays a flaming guitar, his notes triggering the massive amount of jump cuts the movie has.
>>
File: man-of-steel-poster-3.jpg (1MB, 2000x2964px) Image search: [Google]
man-of-steel-poster-3.jpg
1MB, 2000x2964px
I watched it online and ended up thinking it was a pretty good film

I definitely need to go to the cinema more often considering it's only £4 for a ticket at my local Kinohaus.
>>
>>81845306
who fucking cares you autist. go to some star wars thread and complain that there is no sound in space in it while you're at being an annoying cunt
>>
>>81845380
what the fuck, it's £8 where I am and I only life in fucking Cornwall - it's not exactly London
>>
>>81845380
Mostly agree but the shaky camera meme ruined it for me
>>
>>81845370
only plebeians use the word "plebeian" unironically
>>
>>81845289
I think a lot of people will be disappointed that the next Mad Max won't resemble Fury Road or carry over any characters save Max. That's just how Miller makes these movies - they're all different. I wouldn't be surprised if it's some sort of introspective character drama about Max, with some car chases sprinkled hither and yon.
>>
>>81845380
You in Romford then?
>>
>>81845365
Like I said, watch it again. Don't come to me crying about physics when you don't even know what happens in the scene lol
Also are you still actually arguing? I don't think you've ever lifted more than 50 pounds in your life. Yes in that situation, the huge weight on his ankle would keep him from lifting Nux in the first place. Realistically, Furiosa would tackle him, he'd pull on the shackle with that transferred force, and possibly break the ankle when its suddenly stopped by more than half his bodyweight. Let me repeat. You do not lift half your bodyweight by lifting your leg while standing, a lot of other shit might happen, but it would weigh him down he wouldn't move it.
>>
>>81843937
the fucking theater by me had it on the sign, but never showed it.
>>
>>81843782
it's a mad max film. miller has NEVER put that much thought into a mad max film. his scripts are literally just the storyboards.
>>
>>81845392
Super lame joke but what thought so you expect from a fury road poster
>Who cares
I'm glad we're on the same page, I just wanted you to admit what you are.
>>
File: 1246885903298.png (7KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1246885903298.png
7KB, 375x375px
>>81843505
fuck off retard
>>
>>81845370
you really don't know what suspension of disbelief is? what are you gonna tell me next, that Shining fucking sucked because ghosts don't exist? that Saving Private Ryan is a terrible movie because elite SS formations fought like retards with no tactics? I imagine that you can only enjoy CCTV footage because every other movie is unrealistic in some way
>>
>>81845492
>Miller has NEVER put that much thought into a mad max film
How wrong can you be
>>
>>81845392
He won't, I'm 90% sure he's a disney shill. I'm sure he's one of those guys saying that one tiny spaceship pushing a space destroyer against another in Rogue One wasn't pants on head, making clay figures with your own feces tier retarded
>>
>>81845504
A lot of them Ade unrealistic and suck, and a vast many more of them 1. Have plots and stories that don't rely on fake weird comic book fighting or crazy magic
2. Are much smarter about it
And 3. Have other redeeming qualities.
Honestly, the fact that you think that way makes me think you don't actually know what a good movie is. There is a difference between a fictional setting or circunstance and completely rewrittinf how reality works. Like action movies where the secret killer is going around executing people that are 10 feet away with a silenced gun, that is literally just fake bullshit that the plot is revolving around. Fury Road is like that but from top to bottom.
>>
>>81845404
It's an independent cinema. It's been open for as long as I've lived in the area. It did shut down for about 6 months a couple of years ago, then apparently a Chinese investor bought it. Prices were stayed at £3.50 and they recently only went up to £4. Popcorn and drinks are also super cheap too. You can get a medium drink, popcorn or big bag of Haribos, and ticket for under £10.

The screens are small, and the seats are meh, but it beats a 20 minute drive to the Odeon and paying £7.80

>>81845456
Nope, Lancashire
>>
>>81845621
My cinema at least does £5 mondays and my friend has that 241 meerkat lark on tuesdays and wednesdays so I just limit my cinema going to then haha
>>
>>81843852

Incredibly insightful post. So glad you made the effort and I spent my time reading it.
>>
File: 1482907582976.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1482907582976.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>81845569
>space destroyer against another in Rogue One
LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON TO WATCH THAT MOVIE

GIANT SHIT EXPLODING IN SPACE ON A 8 STORY HIGH SCREEN IN 3D

MOVIE WAS WORTHLESS UNTIL THAT HAPPENED, LEARN TO BLOCKBUSTER
>>
Holy shit friends, I have to make a 200 word essay on modern hollywood in three weeks and I have nothing! Please, can someone name one (1) better blockbuster than Fury Road made in the 2010s?
>>
File: 13852489431.jpg (249KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
13852489431.jpg
249KB, 1000x1500px
I don't know if regret is the word because it was never actually screened on my country. But damn I would have loved to see Akira on the big screen, shit is amazing.
>>
>>81845718
John Wick 2
but I love Fury Road
>>
>>81844821

Then why was wa guy he caught on fire in the first one shitty CGI?
>>
>>81845596
>Have plots and stories that don't rely on fake weird comic book fighting or crazy magic
but Fury Road is just that, it's an over the top silly action packed comic book in a form of a movie. love it or hate it, movies like that are bit of an acquired taste I guess, but don't diss it for being unrealistic because it was never meant to be, we are talking about a movie that has a tribe of radioactive vulture people in it, thats like dissing Shining for having ghosts in it
>Are much smarter about it
subjective
> Have other redeeming qualities.
like great action sequences, cinematography and choreography and special effects?
>>
>>81845766
Yeah too bad Fury Road doesnt have that.
The only thing it has going for it are shots of real life nature (funny how the most realistic thing in the movie is IRS biggest draw). Otherwise its jump cuts for days, "action" that is 80% falling or jumping off a car, and a lot of fire.
And no, it is nothing like the shining. For 1, the shining has redeemable qualities fury road doesn't and 2 the shining doesn't have ghosts the size of skyscrapers that turn the sky into blood. Everything that happens in the shining is in line with human ability and the consensus of what a ghost is and can do. Fury Road rewrites the rules of physics and reality to whatever best suits whatever meme scene is happening. Post apocalyptic, and wacky post apocalyptic, have all been done very well before. Its not the setting I have trouble with its the fact that theu ignore it to show you 2 hours of jump cuts, suicide, and a soap opera of people idgaf about, all while changing the rules of the world to whatever they want in that scene. If they wanted an anime or cartoon they should have made one as it is its just laughably bad.
>>
Nobody knows how to troll anymore. This thread is proof.
>>
>>81845953
>won the oscar for best film editing
>ITS JUST TWO HOURS OF JUMP CUTS
wew lad what a valid and credible opinion based on bullshit
>>
>>81845718
John Wick 2
maybe Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol

That's it, really
>>
File: 1431390925174.jpg (88KB, 494x720px) Image search: [Google]
1431390925174.jpg
88KB, 494x720px
>>81846094
THE GREAT THING ABOUT TROLLING FURY ROAD KUCKS IS THAT THE MOVIE IS ALSO LEGITIMATELY 100% FEMINIST :^)
>>
>>81845741
It is fucking amazing, the sound design is amazing. Even the silences are impactful.
>>
>>81846096
Watch it again
Also lmao Oscars
Is that Ironic or are you acty quoting a popularity contest that buys awards?
Fury Road watchers are a special kind of stupid sheep, i think that's the lesson learned today
>>
I saw it at the cinema box
you didn't miss out on much
>>
Fury road was dank as fuck. It was lit in theaters
>>
>>81843507
>speed racer

this for sure

also TRON legacy and Oblivion
>>
>>81845661
>>81845621
I just bought a season pass. Unlimited movies and I bring in my own food.
>>
>This looks like an interesting thread
>Its just people discussing about Mad Max for the 100th time
>>
File: falcon pass.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
falcon pass.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>81846242
>a season pass
DOES IT COME WITH +1 FALCON PRIVILEGES?
>>
>>81846195
>popularity contest
>buys awards
hmmmm really gets the noggin joggin, is it a popularity contest or an auction... mmmm
this conspiracy goes deeper than I ever would have believed a month ago
>>
What the fuck are you on about? /tv/ loved Fury Road when it came out, it was visually amazing and the last fun popcorn movie
>>
>Subversive feminist propaganda that THEY EVEN ADMITED TO
Yeah...I'm glad I pirated this shit. It wasn't nothing like the originals, JUST DRIVE FROM POINT A TO POINT B AND BACK, WOOOOO WOAH SO MUCH ACTION. FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT FILM WASN'T NOTHING I EXPECTED

OK OK, YOU HAVE 5 FUCKING PRGENAT WOMEN IN THE BAKCOF A TRCUJ DRIVING TO THE FUCIUNG DESERT ISLAND. BORING AS FUCK, LEFT ME IN TEARS LOL NOPE. NEVER WATHING THIS SHIT AGAIN
>>
>>81846195
>popularity contest that buys awards?
Surely you have proofs of this, otherwise we will discard it as more buttmad delusions
>>
>>81846426
Maybe you should learn to think
They pay to be an option, which is only possible if they are popular enough
>>
>>81846494
If you think anything that the Hollywood elite touch (and not the actors you miserable idiot, the financiers and directors and other such that you never hear about because they don't want you to) isn't mired in backroom politics than you are the reason people like trump are in power
>>
>>81846313
What?
>>
>>81845519
not at all, in fact. quit shitposting.
>>
File: 1488061088828.jpg (45KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1488061088828.jpg
45KB, 400x533px
>>81846630
A PLUS ONE ON AN INVITE IS WHEN YOU GET TO BRING A DATE
>>
>>81846580
>you are the reason people like trump are in power
Sure, I voted for him. But again you don't have proof so I'll have to remind you that you're a cuck and Fury Road was kino, and then go on with my day
>>
>>81843464
The ending was great, those five whores are going to starve to death due to their incompetence and Max gets to go on more adventures. Win win for everybody
>>
>>81846580
I like your tin hat
>>
>>81846580
>t.autism person with foil on their head
>>
>>81846580
>alex jones tier conspiracy theory
>not a trump cuck
I don't follow
>>
How to derail a thread 101
>>
File: scheduleaugustcmyk-10-inch.gif (451KB, 720x1047px) Image search: [Google]
scheduleaugustcmyk-10-inch.gif
451KB, 720x1047px
I have more regrets about not attending any local 35mm film screenings of older movies.
>>
>>81846676
>can you bring a friend?

No, they have to pay for themselves or buy a pass.
>>
File: 1451177271326.png (940KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451177271326.png
940KB, 960x720px
>>81847635
HOW IS THERE NO SPECIAL PROVISION FOR THEATER FALCONS

PRETTY SPECIEST TO BE HONEST, FUCKING FASCIST DRUMPF VOTING ALT RIGHT SHITLORDS

I BETTER SEE A FEMINIST MESSAGE IN ALL MY ACTION MOVIES GOING FORWARD TO RIGHT THIS INJUSTICE :^)
>>
I honestly don't have that many movies I regret not seeing at the theatre because my parents have a huge television and a subwoofer. That's really all you need. I just hold off watching some movies until I can use their set.
>>
>>81847560
>>81847560
the little old school theater from the 30's has one movie a week that they do that with, but its all digital crap.

there was an old guy that worked in hollywood from 1952 till 99 that had thousands of movies on reels that offered to set it all up for them and run summer film fests but they refuse, so they can do simulcasts of ballet and shit no one ever goes to see. he said fuck you to them, and his wife had some company sell his collection when he died last month.
>>
>>81847748
>Why didn't they do a +1 offer with season pass?

I don't know, but if I recommend it to someone I get a month free.
>>
>>81843505
Mfw they all wouldve died if Max didnt go with them to begin with and that he told them theyre fucking stupid and have to turn back
>>
>>81843464
Rightly so. I saw it in cinema and then at home, it was vastly different experience.
>>
>>81844082
autism
>>
>>81843571
Kek
>>
>>81843464
This so much. I didn't know it was so good. Is there a way i can watch it in kino again?
>>
>>81848303
>Night time
>Turn all the lights off
>Watch Black Chrome edition
>>
>>81848303
In 25 years maybe
>>
>>81848303
You could also do a tugg screening, you need like 50 or something people to sign up with you and the theater will put it on
>>
File: gits_trailer.jpg (368KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gits_trailer.jpg
368KB, 1280x720px
I know it got bad reviews but everyone's pro point was the good visuals.
I think I still got some time to catch it though.
>>
File: 4CHANGIF.gif (123KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
4CHANGIF.gif
123KB, 300x100px
>>81843856
lol. actual autism. neat.
>>
>>81843546
I enjoy pol and mad max. Fuck you
>>
>>81848303
Big screen with your bass shaking the floor.

It was easily the best cinema experience ever.
>>
File: 1488311423659.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488311423659.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
>>81844082
this guy is a fucking autist.
>>
>>81848458
top shill
>>
>>81848719
>shilling a movie I haven't seen on a film board

Fuck off, reddit.
>>
>>81845197
To be honest, Kong skull island was really shit in my opinion
>>
>>81848719
Please, keep your braindead nomenclature to yourself
Overusing it like a stupid fuck makes it lose the meaning
>>
File: 1431888884534.png (85KB, 879x423px) Image search: [Google]
1431888884534.png
85KB, 879x423px
>>81848458
THIS WAS GOOD IN THEATER, THE BIG SPLASH AT THE END CAME AT YOU ON BOTH SIDES IN 3D

THEY PULLED IT FOR F8 IMAX, WHICH IS ONLY 2D, FAGGOTS WASTING THAT SCREEN

>>81848159 >>81848692
MAD KUCKS STILL MAD :^)

ENJOYING YOUR FEMINIST ACTION FLICK? LMAO
>>
File: 112387734.jpg (3MB, 3162x2195px) Image search: [Google]
112387734.jpg
3MB, 3162x2195px
>>81848975
Did your caps lock key get stuck anon?
>>
File: 754e85d5975ada21d33bdda02c4bbe08.jpg (379KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
754e85d5975ada21d33bdda02c4bbe08.jpg
379KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: IMG_2033.jpg (64KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2033.jpg
64KB, 514x536px
>>81844082
>>
>>81848975

how come feminists always make the best movies?
>>
>>81848975
You realise this isn't /pol/ right?

Yes anon, we enjoyed our feminist action flick.
>>
File: not sure if diddly or doodly.jpg (21KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
not sure if diddly or doodly.jpg
21KB, 512x384px
>>81843571
> I should have worn different clothes

I sincerely hope it was laundry day and the machine was broken between those two days
>>
>>81843505
But the the "feminist Utopia" in the movie is shown to have collapsed and became an uninhabitable swamp. They have to steal the what the men created to survive in the end
>>
>>81843507
Shin Gojira is just an excuse for that shitty EBIN 1 minute super power scene. The rest of the movie is crap. muh evangelion

Speed racer is the correct answer. Not sure about the imax version since the movie was filmed at barely 1080p
>>
>>81843782
While the blatant feminism is true , and Immortan Joe curiously did nothing wrong, its still a good movie with great visuals. Obviously worth a watch.
>>
>>81845380
Man of Steel was amazing in cinemas, especially the last third.
>>
>>81843464
I saw it in the cinema and it was amazing. It's not the same on a TV.
>>
File: 1491442305046.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1491442305046.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>>81843464
Watched it three times in the kino
>>
File: 1489781218444.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489781218444.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>81843464
>tfw watched Noah in the cinema
>>
>tfw you celebrated uncle Adolf's birthday today and still liked fury road
Get on my level
>>
nothing that I can recall atm. I saw Tokyo Drift in cinema, Inceptio and Interstellar, all Nolan Batmans,mad max and much more.
>>
People say this movie is a feminist movie or something, but its about a man saving, and bailing out women multiple times when their plan fucks up.
>>
>>81845408
I think it was the only movie where shaky cam was given a good use.

The camera was supposed to mirror those cellphone videos at catastrophes. The camera trying to follow the action was supposed to be you trapped in a fight between gods. I think it recreated a 9/11 tier god brawl perfectly.

Tho I didnt enjoy the shaky cam on non action scenes.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (721KB, 1096x1254px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
721KB, 1096x1254px
>not having a projector
>>
>>81843505
fpwp
>>
File: p22072_p_v8_aa.jpg (648KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p22072_p_v8_aa.jpg
648KB, 960x1440px
>be 15
>takes 15yo qt gf on first date
>our original movie idea wasn't on, so we opt for enemy of the state
>5 minutes in im already trying to feel her up
>we start making out, she's horny af
>play with her pusy for 5 minutes
>she whispers her parents are out until 11pm
>fuckthismovie.jpg
>we leave, catch bus to her house
>opens her front door, im already nursing a semi
>her Mum is sitting on the sofa
>Dad is also home
>damn
>spend £20 for a wet finger
>watched movie years later and it was kino af
>>
>>81843937

Came here to post Dredd. Im sorry, the advertising made it look like shit. I bought the dvd and upgraded to a collectors edition blu ray.
>>
File: 11234345.png (92KB, 400x217px) Image search: [Google]
11234345.png
92KB, 400x217px
Under the skin.
>>
>>81851350
I usually worn the same clothes 4 or 5 days straight except for sleep, is that bad???
>>
>>81843830
That rumble gave me a spiritual boner.

>>81843937
This
>>
File: 1363813223108.jpg (368KB, 1110x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1363813223108.jpg
368KB, 1110x1388px
I download and keep all the camrips of comedies just so i can listen to audiences reaction. Almost impossible to find cam versions when the dvd quality comes out.

If anyone can link me a camrip of the 40 year old virgin, id be much aprecheathead.
>>
>>81843464
Mad Max has been one of the most intriguing franchises for me ever since I saw a bit of Road Warrior as a kid. It scared me back then so I didn't watch the first one until I was a teenager, and I loved it but I never got around to watching the other two until after Fury Road came out

And boy was that an experience. I watched it in the theater twice and it almost made me wish I was a revhead
>>
I've just seen Alien for the second time at the cinema. No regrets left.
>>
File: 1455102390488040.png (575KB, 534x528px) Image search: [Google]
1455102390488040.png
575KB, 534x528px
>>81854420
Well that's something I haven't heard before.
>>
>>81843683
>>81843716
>>81851350
wtf?

>jeans
>cotton top, like a long sleeved tee
>shoes, w/e

Only thing that changes is socks and underwear. Unless you eat like a pig, sweat like a pig, or have people spill stuff on you or something you should be fine wearing those several days in a row.

>>81854050
You should be fine, especially if its low maintenance clothes (like plain old shirts) that you wear
>>
>>81843464
Magic Mike
>>
I remember attempting to get tickets for it, but it was sold out everytime or only had a 3D showing.
>>
>>81843464
I did not care for this movie
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.