[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, this was very good. Is Shamayalamanan back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Holy shit, this was very good. Is Shamayalamanan back?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.
>>
>>81843035
Mcavoy is insane, what a terrific performance. I knew he was good after watching Filth but this was on another level.
>>
>Only show 8 personalities
>>
>>81843020
The real question is, who was best girl?
>>
>>81843549
Patricia
>>
>>81843020

The Visit was good too
>>
>>81843500
>stole the fucking show
It is his fucking show
>>
>>81843035
I agree. He played all those personalities so well,you think that it's never lonely in that basement.
>>
File: 7362023.jpg (134KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7362023.jpg
134KB, 700x1000px
>>81843549
>The real question
>Not a question
>>
>>81843573
Really, really enjoyed that and made me wonder if Shamalam really was back. Split confirmed that in a big way.
>>
>>81843707
>watched the movie going in blind
>couldnt stop staring at her tits
>go on /tv/ to find i wasnt alone in this
Feels good
>>
>>81843020
The thing I don't like about the movie is that they keep accusing people for not taking them seriously. Even those personalities guys are doing this. The worst part is that even the evil guys seem be arguing they are creating the beast personality to retaliate the world for not believing them. I just don't think this is a good villain cause.
>>
Liked all his flicks. They're always wild rides.
>>
File: 1492144861164.jpg (37KB, 569x418px) Image search: [Google]
1492144861164.jpg
37KB, 569x418px
>watch this with girl I'm semi dating
>She gets super triggered by the molestation scene
wants me to choke her as she calls me daddy
>>
>>81843771

bro I know it's 420 but put down the bong
>>
>>81843771
>I don't think this is good villain material
>Abused and tortured as a child and told for decades that your split personalities are bullshit
Sounds fine to me, queermo.
>>
>>81843828

it's almost as though there is a difference between consensual sex and the rape of a child

I'm sure there must be one
>>
>>81843020
>back

he never went away
>>
>>81843020
Stop viriling this shit movie
>>
>>81843863
That's what I don't get. I think their being abused or that first trauma that created the personalities should be their cause. It's cliche but it's strong and primal.

But instead of focusing on that trauma they focus on trying to convince people "look at this needle I am causing my own diabetes". I just don't think that's how it works.
>>
>>81843573
reported for telling lies
>>
>>81843955
Only sane post, DESU senpai.
>>
>>81843549
the black one
its always the black one
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.