[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Actors who would make great first contact with aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20140820_043142.jpg (81KB, 620x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140820_043142.jpg
81KB, 620x630px
ITT: Actors who would make great first contact with aliens
>>
>>81842987
we made first contact in the 50's you bum
>>
File: 5634.jpg (421KB, 1280x824px) Image search: [Google]
5634.jpg
421KB, 1280x824px
>>81842987
I have to unironically agree with you
>would be nonjudgmental
>amicable
>charismatic
>friendly
>cool asf

He should be earths ambassador in all honesty
Most other actors have some type of front they always put up

Runner ups:
Matthew McConaughey - only if he acts like those Lincoln commercials but that wouldn't be genuine

Viggo Mortenson - mumbles too much

The Rock - too swole

Bottom of the barrel place:
George Clooney
Any female actress
Amy Schumer
>>
File: patrick_stewart.jpg (37KB, 280x350px) Image search: [Google]
patrick_stewart.jpg
37KB, 280x350px
>>
Mel Gibson
Keanu Reeves
>>
File: o-CAPTAIN-KIRK-570.jpg (69KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
o-CAPTAIN-KIRK-570.jpg
69KB, 570x427px
>>81843252
Nah he promotes homosexuality too much
That makes him a pervert.

Capt. Kirk is better
>>
>>81843301
keanu reeves is too shy
>>
>>81843301
mel would try fighting them or try to get their help in the war vs the jews
>>
>>81842987
but what if the alien is Galactic Overlord Xenu?
>>
File: xenubookmarkdetail3an.png (28KB, 541x216px) Image search: [Google]
xenubookmarkdetail3an.png
28KB, 541x216px
>>81845091
if i were an alien looking to make contact with Earth i would so cosplay Xenu, just to shit up the Scientologists.
>>
File: Emma scream.webm (3MB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
Emma scream.webm
3MB, 640x582px
>>81845091

>you will never see Tom unlock his true power level and one shot Xenu with a single punch
>>
>>81843317
t.slavshit
>>
Aliens are already here
>>
>>81842987
Gary Fuckin' Busey.

Aliens would make Earth off limits for the next 2000 years or so.
>>
>>81842987
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum how bout picking an actor who hasn't been slaughtering aliens in a ton of movies??

That'd be like sending the guy who played crocodile dundee to greet visitors from the planet of crocodiles. What if they've picked up movie waves and think the movies are real?
>>
>>81845273
Justin Roiland pls stop posting.
>>
>>81842987
Tom is our first contact with aliens.
>>
>>81845273
>What if they've picked up movie waves and think the movies are real?

if they did they'd know Dundee can't be killed and steer clear
>>
>>81843004
Probably, but it's extremely difficult to prove that testimony, because it's almost entirely based on first hand, eyewitness accounts of such events.

Much of modern history is written on the basis of a bunch of people saying "I saw this and I saw that," but time has proven that you just can't trust unilateral word of mouth. You need the aliens to be sitting there, too, freely saying "yea, this happened." Just like the holocaust. You can't just trust a bunch of people saying "they had a giant machine that masturbated people to death." You have to have the nazis there, too, freely saying "yea, that happened"
>>
>>81845344
but what if they intended to bring us gifts like cancer medicine and pizza coupons?
>>
>>81845313
Re-read that in Poopybutthole's voice.
>>
>>81842987
This is supposed to be a compliment on the men's longevity or physical performance. But in his context it sadly becomes a cruel joke on Scientology.

Scientology is a cruel joke on humanity.
>>
>>81842987
>>
>>81845383
>pizza coupons

For where?
>>
Unless the aliens would be from an alien race ruled by Xenu, then he'd be fucked
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.