[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is Moshe Kasher and why am I supposed to like him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1417306182869[1].png (185KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1417306182869[1].png
185KB, 400x400px
Who is Moshe Kasher and why am I supposed to like him?
>>
>Moshe
Take a wild guess.
>>
File: kekbin.png (128KB, 250x294px) Image search: [Google]
kekbin.png
128KB, 250x294px
>>81839571
Because he's funny and informative
https://youtu.be/GD-MUhMm7lM
>>
>>81839728
>(featuring MC Serch)
HAHAHAHAHA
I remember this guy from Opie and Anthony making fun of him.

He's basically white.
>>
Why is /pol/ literally always right?
>>
Moshe Moshe propaganda desu
>>
>>81839571
He's married to Natasha Leggero. Pretty sure it's just one of those jew scams though where they're just married for the benefits since he's obviously a raging faggot and she probably can't even stand the sight of white penis.
>>
>>81839728
Holy dogshit that was the one of the most unfunny things I have ever seen. The capper was when the obese Jew said that he had a ghetto pass because he produced Illmatic, one of the most overrated rap albums of all time.
>>
>>81839728
>trump gets the gas face

what does this even mean
>>
He was funny on an episode of Doug Loves Movies. That's all I know.
>>
>>81839571
No clue, but judging from the picture he's a pro-cuckolding Jewish liberal
>>
>>81839728
This is why people like Tim Heidecker and Moshe Kasher are never going to "take back" the term cuck, because at the end of the day human beings are capable of spotting when someone is full of shit. There's no way to make being a "cuck" cool because everyone trying to make it a thing is a flagrant pussy.

Also, what's with these hysterical leftists trying to appropriate terminology to make it seem like the other side is just as bad as them? The show is called "Problematic" in an attempt to be all self-aware but they literally just sit there and whine about things they think are problematic. It's like when a 400-pound HuffPo blogger writes a thousand word article on why white males should genuinely be eradicated, then turns around and accuses people that disagree of being "triggered" and wanting a safe space. It's like they're unconsciously aware of how disgusting they and their ideology are to mentally healthy people.
>>
If this show wasn't transgressive hateful propaganda, he would be called Moe Kash
>>
>>81840187
It's a tiny tiny proportion of people who use the term cuck. Nobody outside of the internet uses it unless they are a teenager. It's fucking embarrassing. Funny is funny regardless of politics, sexuality or gender.

Go outside once in a while and snap out of your little safe haven fantasist world you prick.
>>
>>81841841
if no one uses the term why are you so offended by its use?
>>
>>81841877
I'm not you cuck
>>
cc cancelled tough crowd but are putting this shit on the air
>>
What a disgusting kike
>>
>>81839751
why didn't you wear a rubbuh, B
>>
He's just such a stereotypical fucking liberal kike, almost a walking parody.
>>
>>81839571
He's a Kike and that's why you're supposed to like him.
>>
>>81843557

>nu-male is a buzzw-
>>
File: 1492573544754.png (290KB, 1024x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492573544754.png
290KB, 1024x400px
overgrown bleeding heart libloser who teaches you to be politically correct. guys almost 40 and his humor is on level with a 19 year old freshman
>>
The show might be alright if they had comics sniping at each other and actually making jokes, I've heard Moshe be funny in that way on podcasts, but it's way too fucking serious.
>>
>>81843733
>guys almost 40

Holy shit, I thought he was in his twenties or something. Now he's even more cringy.
>>
File: 1492567704542.gif (11KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1492567704542.gif
11KB, 501x585px
>>81839571
>Moshe Kasher
kek they arent even trying to hide it anymore
>>
>>81841841
Cuckold has been an insult for centuries love, open a book
>>
>>81843872
>His father, Steven, was born to secular, communist Jewish parents. Kasher's paternal grandfather was Yiddish writer Duvid Kasher. Steven was a painter when he met Kasher's mother, but later became a Hasidic Jew in the Satmar community in Brooklyn. He was later diagnosed with Gaucher's disease.[11] Kasher's brother is a rabbi
communist too
>>
He was just on JRE big liberal which doesn't bother me, I conside myself left of center, I just find snarky political humor to be boring, low hanging fruit really.
>>
>>81843960
The words jew and communist are interchangeable
>>
File: 1492569792746.png (224KB, 1024x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492569792746.png
224KB, 1024x400px
>>81839571
OY VEY GOY, BETTA LISTEN TO THE JEW, HE'S INFALLIBLE BECAUSE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF JEWS DIED FROM TYPHUS AND LACK OF FOOD DUE TO ALLIED BOMBING, ... WAIT I MEAN SIX MILLION JEWS WERE GASSED AND BURNED, REMEMBEH THE SIX MILLION!
>>
>>81844025
I agree. I'm fairly right wing but I can take a joke if its actually funny but majority of comedy these days feels like it has no subtlety and is always dry and non offensive (even when it tries to be "non PC") and the vast majority are liberals shooting at the lowest hanging fruits. Jokes got old in the 90s
>>
>>81839571

If you don't like Jewish people then you're racist. Didn't you know?
>>
>>81844650

Well...yes?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.