[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who ate the crew on the ship in Jurassic Park 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: jurassic park 2 hand 2.jpg (116KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
jurassic park 2 hand 2.jpg
116KB, 1200x600px
Who ate the crew on the ship in Jurassic Park 2?
>>
>>81836201
Shut the fuck up you retard
>>
>>81836201
the gymnastics team
>>
>>81836201
There was a plot point in the original Jurassic Park book that some raptors sneaked on-board a tanker leaving the island. I think they incorporated that idea into this movie, but for some stupid reason abandoned it.

I've never read The Lost World book, if anyone has and can tell us about this scene, it would be appreciated.
>>
I always just assumed it must have be pterodactyls or some shit that attacked when it was near the island. It is really annoying that they never explain it.
>>
>>81838008
If we're just getting into weird Jurassic park shit there was a comic book where the raptors learn to pick locks and use guns
>>
>>81836201
>Who ate the crew on the ship in Jurassic Park 2?

Deleted scene.

/thread
>>
>>81838046
>there was a comic book where the raptors learn to pick locks and use guns

Sure you aren't confusing the Turok comics?
>>
File: JurassicParkRaptor.jpg (151KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
JurassicParkRaptor.jpg
151KB, 960x720px
>>81838184
Nope. I don't have any of the comics, but I'm pretty sure it was this series
>>
>>81838094
So.....who ate the crew?
>>
>>81836201
false flag by jews
>>
>>81838299
comics in the 90s ruled

a shame they're for literal faggots and numales now
>>
>>81838396
this desu. and also considering jews are a demonic reptilian species, dinosaurs are a fitting metaphor for them
>>
>>81838424
The 90's also was also terrible for comics, but it was in completely different ways than today
>>
>>81838512
What was bad about comics in the 90s, aside from all the gimmicky holographic covers and shit? They were doing pretty good sales-wise, at least in the early half, with stuff like X-Men #1 and Death of Superman.
>>
>>81838564
punisher was pretty awesome back then too, considering the era. i like the grittier artwork style of the 90s
>>
>>81838564
It wasn't irredeemable, but it was just a very edgy time for comics. There were also a lot of weird "shake up" things, like red/blue superman and spider-man's clone saga. Looking back it's mostly just weird shit that's fun to talk about, but I just didn't really like it at the time. Still I'd prefer that to the little I've seen of comics (particularly marvel ones) these days
>>
>>81838678
>but it was just a very edgy time for comics
>>81838656
>i like the grittier artwork
>>
File: jurassicguard.jpg (252KB, 399x739px) Image search: [Google]
jurassicguard.jpg
252KB, 399x739px
>>81836201

The Plotconveniancasaur
>>
>>81838008
I read the lost world, and I don't think this scene was ever in the book. Actually they spend much more time off the island at the beginning of the book, and it ends right when they get off and are jetting away by boat.

Also the motivation for going to the island was to meet someone, but not Malcolm's photographer girlfriend, but a reckless scientist who went to the island by himself and got his guide rekt and almost got rekt himself. There are two kids in the story, but neither are Malcolm's family and are instead friends of the stranded scientist.

Dodgson from the original book and movie plays a big part in the book too, and Malcolm's girlfriend makes travels to the island with him without knowing his identity, after everyone else is already on the island with the trailers for a while. There's no hunting band/peta plotline, except for Dodgson and some of his lackeys trying to use an experimental sonic gun to allow them to steal dinosaur eggs out from under the parents.
>>
the indominus sea bass
>>
>>81836201
Me
>>
>>81840234
yeah in the lost world book none of that bullshit dinos rampaging in the city happened

just stupid jew speilberg doing his thing fucking up source material as always
>>
>>81838342
Are you stupid? He said deleted scene.
>>
>>81841769
did you just assume xer gender?
>>
>>81836201
It was either in the book, commentary, an interview, or something, but I remember hearing that the crew was attacked by raptors while the ship was docked. the crew set the boat in motion, GPS autopiloted the ship, and there was chaos while the crew tried to survive. some of them jumped ship, used lifeboats, etc, but they got picked off by pterodactyls. The raptors that remained on the ship almost starved and attacked the t-rex in desperation, becoming t-rex food.
>>
>>81842762
That's was the original script yea. There was raptors and T Rex on the ship.

>GPS autopiloted the ship
I just want to point out that's not a thing.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.