[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that's a Marvel™ Universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 20

File: kevin feige marvel.jpg (267KB, 1050x704px) Image search: [Google]
kevin feige marvel.jpg
267KB, 1050x704px
Now that's a Marvel™ Universe
>>
At least shop him onto the thumbs up yellow m&m with sunglasses, you lazy, meme forcing fuck
>>
>>81836093
>despite the genre's rich history of creativity and diversity

you lost me there, DCuck
>>
>>81836093
Stop stealing aesthetics.
>>
>>81836129
No that meme sucks.
>>
File: Hulk-splash.jpg (98KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk-splash.jpg
98KB, 658x370px
>>81836139
Proof that MCUck are no older than 15. You don't even need to look past Marvel.
>>
File: 1485553713129.jpg (27KB, 510x498px) Image search: [Google]
1485553713129.jpg
27KB, 510x498px
>>81836093
>and despite all of this you somehow still shit out better superhero movies than Zack Snyder
fixed
>>
HAHAHA
HE MADE IT BECAUSE THIS REDDIT ONE UPSET HIM >>81832761
>>
>>81836197
Made because the Mark Hamill ones upset the Mouseshill. Don't throw rocks in glass house.
>>
>capeshit is a genre
>>
>>81836221
>superhero films aren't a genre
Are you going to say sci-fi isn't a genre either?
>>
How do Mouseshills defend the death of creativity? Do they even enjoy film past the point of Disney's minimum wage salary?
>>
>>81836093
>Complaining about stale films when audiences keep watching it all the same
They're just giving the audience what they want. Kids and adults alike. So long as we get our Deadpool's and Logan's though, I don't see what reason you have to get triggered.
>>
>>81836321
They have conditioned the audience into this shit for a decade now to the point where it's pretty much impossible for an Marvel movie to diverge from their very tiresome formula. Marvel movies used to be pretty diverse, ranging from Spider-Man to Hulk to Iron Man, now with everything under Disney, it's all the same shit, barely distinguishable at all. No magic. No creativity. Just assembly-line movies pumped out at a rate that would make TV producers jealous. Enough. After 15 fucking movies of the same shit, enough.
>>
>>81836239
Superheros are science fiction.
>>
>>81836390
They are more fantasy than science-fiction. Or atleast depending on the superhero. A superhero like Aquaman or Spider-Man isn't even sci-fi. It's more fantasy.
>>
>>81836418
I don't know much about Aquaman, but Spiderman has a scientifically explained origin story hence science fiction.
>>
>>81836520
Ok Spidey was a bad example. What about Dr Strange, Wonder Woman, Spawn and so on?

The sci-fi is usually just a justification for having someone with superpowers exist in a world of normal people.
>>
>>81836190
CW better than BvS?

lol. thanks i needed a good laugh
>>
>>81836669
Consequence of the multiverse which can be boiled down to fictionalized science.
>>
>>81836681
Damn, anon, you're even funnier than him. We got some real comedians posting in this thread. You all should consider standup.
>>
>>81836877
Do people honestly defend CW or is it all just ironic shilling?
>>
>>81836977
Is it really that suprising that the greatest comic book movie every created should be a figure of controversy?
>>
>>81837030
Not really, as they say in the movie "people fear what they can't understand"
>>
File: fuck.png (335KB, 418x616px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
335KB, 418x616px
>>81836190
burn
>>
>>81837030
Damn I love this line.
>>
>>81836093
The real reason is financial, as I already explained in another thread. You see, WB can afford to take risks and so far they have paid off: they don't have flops, make a decent buck out of their capeshit and if it gets too hard to get real talent to work in kids movies, they can just stop making them and that would be that. As long as there are more money in than money out, everything is fine.

Marvel and Star Wars are different. They literally can't stop shitting out movies and they ALL need to be succesful, they have additional pressure on them, because those franchises weren't organically created by Disney but bought from someone else. According to the financial information we know from these capeshit movies, excluding outliers like Deadpool most of them make around $150 million in net profit all things considered. Make that double for Star Wars flicks, but also consider you can't shit out as many SW movies a year. When WB gets $150 millions for Suicide Squad or BvS, they cash the money, shake the hands of the shareholders and go on to do whatever new drug the execs enjoy these days. Disney on the other hand has to recoup an investment of 4 billions a pop for those franchises, $150 millions at a time. They literally can't afford to make anything new or to take any risk at all. That's why they fired Wright from fucking Ant-Man and made it the most generic, forgettable movie in that already generic and forgettable franchise, because without the $100m from that flick made they would have broken the stride and people would get nervous.

>b-but muh toys
Not as profittable as you think. Disney is closer to recoup their investment with Star Wars than Marvel, but they aren't there yet for neither
>>
>>81837372
It's been 10 years and they're still in red? I guess for these people it's more about control than anything. Control vital IPs. Control characters. So the competition won't get hold of them and destroy you with it.

Still, Lucas sold SW below its value. He could've gotten a few billion more if he was jewish and didn't allow himself to be fooled by Kathleen Kennedy's mind tricks.
>>
>>81837372
>Not as profittable as you think. Disney is closer to recoup their investment with Star Wars than Marvel, but they aren't there yet for neither
It's a $20 billion industry m8, don't even pretend it doesn't bring it a lot of dollars
>>
>>81837372
I- I enjoyed Antman, anon-kun... guess I'm a pleb...

But insults aside, can someone give me (with specific examples) the reasons why you all say that all marvel movies are the same/follow the same formula? Which formula is this?
>>
File: 1483451464580.png (635KB, 565x821px) Image search: [Google]
1483451464580.png
635KB, 565x821px
>>81837502
>>
I get that it's how the meme works, but these run-on sentences are just too much of a chore to read
>>
>>81837423
i doubt he cared, just didnt want to be in charge of star wars anymore.
>>
>>81837538
lol look at those marvel villians. marvel truly is owned by disney
>>
>>81837538
Thank you. Now I understand it.
>>
>OP tries to steal the limelight from the other anon that's been posting actual educational meme-kino
>>
>>81837502
>I- I enjoyed Antman, anon-kun... guess I'm a pleb...
I didn't say it was bad, none of the MCU movies are bad per se. They aren't good either
>>81837488
Yeah but gross=/=net. Marvel merch sold around 4 billions in 2016, take Spiderman and X-Men off that number and then start detracting production, distribution and promotion costs. There is a reason you don't see studios buying franchises very often, it's not that great of an investment
>>
>>81837636
Doesn't all non-movie Spider-man and X-Men stuff still go to Disney? Also it's not like they aren't making money from the things that they don't directly make themselves
>>
>>81837727
No. In the Marvel v Capcom videogame, they're not allowed to use X-Men because it's owned by Fox.
>>
File: 1486590349172.jpg (45KB, 720x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1486590349172.jpg
45KB, 720x1033px
>>81837488
Disney also had to swindle Bandai with the Star Wars plastic model kits too
>>
>>81836168
You know this movie flopped because the action sequences looked weird. They stopped letting the directors doing action sequences after this one.
>>
>>81836139
Which is funny because all DC movies look the same too.
>>
I finally realized why I'm not a fan of marvel movies. Outside of pilot movies like Iron Man and Captain America, everything just feels like filler for the next one and there's rarely a sense of satisfaction. Thor was especially bad about this. Like the Winter Soldier did almost nothing in the end but introduce black wingman and establish Caps buddy is still alive. Shield is still there, every major character is still alive, ect.
>>
>>81837866
I enjoyed the fight with the mutant dogs and desert tanks. It's bullshit that Ang Lee doesn't know how to direct action. He made fucking Hero.
>>
>>81837538
not a marvel fan but you are simplifying too much
but it's true that at the end every movie has basically the same story and the fucking quips
>>
>>81837887
3 movies so far
each one radically different to the other ones
>>
>>81836093
Whoever wrote this sounds angry as fuck tbqh
>>
>>81837968
Iron Man 3 could fit on the left side but I'm the only one that liked it.
>>
>>81836093
Marvel needs to reinvent itself.
>>
>>81837968
I think you're clearly missing the meta narrative that makes it obvious it's just shitposting. The whole point of the image is to illustrate how obtuse the arguments made in favor of DC and against Marvel are. That image is making fun of people who defend DC if anything
>>
>>81838480
Keep telling yourself that friendo
>>
>>81836390
>Dr strange is Sci-Fi
>not fantasy
>>
>>81838480
ok
i honestly prefer dc, so i might be biased
but i liked marvel too
i just want them to try new things, and i hate to see a new marvel movie comming out every 3 months
>>
>>81838480

it ignores that both are shit. DC is not above marvel in anyway. It's horseshit Vs. Bullshit. DC is tryhard "baby's first existential crisis"
>>
>>81838555
>DC is not above marvel in anyway
In every way possible you mean.
>>
>>81836093
Why change a winning formula? Sure there movies have to many quips and are too light, but they're raking in money in addition to being highly rated so from a company stand point it's a great model.

You might want to stick with Zack "make everything dark like Batman" Snyder.

>>81837582
And the new DC villains have been better? They've all been shit so far.
>>
>>81838637
>And the new DC villains have been better?
Objectively yes
>>
>>81838637
Nobody is doubting their ability to make money. We're doubting their ability to make good film.
>>
File: Kryptonians.jpg (734KB, 1833x985px) Image search: [Google]
Kryptonians.jpg
734KB, 1833x985px
>>81838637
>And the new DC villains have been better?
Yes. Also when DC does female villain it actually feels natural and not forced pandering.

A good death....
>>
>>81838544
The multiverse comes straight from science, magic is just science that isn't fully understood.
>>
>>81838637
i understand what you say
maybe i'm just mad at the modern philosophy of money>quality
and i feel like dc is at least trying to deviate a bit from that
>>
>>81838480
Lol sure m8
>>
>>81836093
thought that was norm macdonald for a sec
>>
>>81837538
Marvel has it right.

Capeflicks aren't supposed to be deep.

With the exception of Watchmen because it's Alan Moore.
>>
>>81838682
That the movies are making money AND are both critically and audience acclaimed makes them good movies. If the movies were getting ripped to shreds by the critics and audience then you might have a point. But they're not, so you don't.
>>
>>81839616
Critics are a minority. They are no authority on anything. They've fucked up so many times in the past they should never be valued higher than independent thinking.

As for box-office and audience reception, I heard that new Fast Furious movie is breaking all kinds of records. Is it a high mark in filmmaking never achieved before? Or what's your point?
>>
>>81838712
Autistic faggot who pees in girls drink.
Mindless monster.
Campy as fuck sociopath.
horrible actress.

So far DC is 4 for 5. Zod was the only good villain. Marvel has pretty much the same track record.
>>
>>81839645
Name me one MCU villain coming close to Zod and Faora. Just one.
>>
>>81839592
Nah. You just aren't smart enough to understand anything deep or meaningful. You're the perfect marvel fan.

>lol orange slices hurrr durrr
>>
>>81839638
All 3 factoirs for judging the quality of a movie (without having seen it yourself) are all saying it's a good movie. That's my fucking point you retard. You're saying that what the public, what the critics, what the money are saying doesn't mean shit. That the only opinion that matters is yours and yours alone. When in fact they are objectively good (for the most part).
>>
>>81836093
Ha makes c list heroes great again,
Your Trinity OF DC is a shit.
>>
>>81839678
I argue for individual thinking instead of relying on external outlets to validate my taste.

Is Avatar also the greatest film of all time that changed cinema forever?

Not really.
>>
>>81839662
Loki.
Thanos.
Red Skull.
Mordo.
>>
>>81839712
>Is Avatar also the greatest film of all time that changed cinema forever?
yes
>>
>>81839712
Then perhaps you shouldn't say "we're doubting their ability to make a great film" and say "I'm doubting their ability..."

Because the majority has spoken. They're good movie (for the most part).
>>
>>81839758
>Because the majority has spoken
The majority also like Transformers and Fast Furious films. But something tells me you're not as inclined to give them the same benefit you give Marvel.
>>
>>81839934
Not true. As most of them don't have all 3. Money, Audience Score, Critical Reception. If they're making money and both the critics and the audience love it. Then it's objectively good.
>>
>>81836093
The issue wasn't Feige. It was the head of Marvel that was causing issues, and pissing off directors left and right (and fucking him budgeting).

Feige finally said that he was going to walk, and Disney said "fuck that" because they like money, and said Feige and Marvel Studios no longer have to answer to the head of Marvel.

Age of Ultron was filmed during that power struggle.
>>
>>81836093
Didn't I tell you to stop making these unfunny meme images? And you said you would OP. Why did you lie? Why are you still doing this? It's not funny, it's not insightful, and it's just plain cringeworthy.
>>
>>81836093
IM RICH
>>
At the end of the day, this whole website is just one big contrarian shitpile. That's really all that needs to be said.
>>
>>81836190
That's hardly something to brag about.
>>
>>81837947

Shield got torn apart and no longer exists, at least as far as the characters know. Fury fucked off to hunt HYDRA agents and nobody from the TV show has told anyone else SHIELD is being reformed.

Even the reformation of SHIELD didn't happen for like two seasons of the TV show, before that they were being chased by the government.
>>
>>81840569
Like Reddit isn't?
>>
>>81836321
>Complaining when they're making ppl addicted
ok
>>
>>81839667

>Unironically thinking you are smarter than (((marvelplebs)
You are stupid as a fucking rat anon

DC films are not misunderstood, they are just bad, when critics, reviewers and audiences say "Why did this happen for no reason??" They understood, it's a rethorical question, they are questioning the decisions on the filmmaking, they are not questioning their own understanding
>>
>>81839934
1= Bad
10= Good

Audience is 4 points
Money is 3 points
Critics are 3 points

>Marvel
Audiences like them a lot: 3.5/4
Critics like them a lot: 2.5/3
Makes a lot of money: 3/3
>9/10

>DC
Audiences divided: 2/4
Critics divided: 1.5/3
Financially underperform: 2.5/3
>6/10

>Transformers
Audiences dislike it: 1/4
Critics hate it: 0.5/3
>4.5/10

>F&F
Audiences like it: 3/4
Critics are divided: 1.5/3
>7.5/10
(This is not a comparison, it's just a representation of the other anon's point, if you agree or not, fuck off.)
>>
>>81838009
i have no stake in this comic book faggotry

the dc movies all looked the same in a different way, but it was still there, that is mostly on snyder though. dc definitely looks better but marvel has some movies that are actually entertaining. first supes was ok, batman vs superman and suicide squad were awful.
>>
>>81836977
But it's ridiculously better than BVS. Then again, the shit I just took is better than that trash
>>
>>81842050
to latch back onto this, tdk is the only capeshit movie that is actually good. and that is only good because of heath ledger. if he didn't do that movie he might still be alive (simply because of different timeline not muh joker made him depressed) so ultimately as far as im concerned all capeshit movies are cancer that should be chemo'd.
>>
>>81836093

This is true?
I heard he hates actresses with muscles, and we'll never see actresses like Jessica Biel in MCU
>>
>>81836168
I remember watching a pirated version of this when it first came out, very good quality until he hulked out, then hulk was a solid no shadow green and he didn't have pants.
>>
>>81842095
Ill defend season 1 arrow and season 3 smallville
>>
>>81836093
>oppressive force to creativity and talent
And you retards have the gall to pretend snyderlards aren't out of their mind.
Also what's with the facebook memes lately? Why not just post the text on the OP?
>>
>>81842099
Hello Rèddit
>>
>>81839592
>muh Alan Moore
Fuck you.
>>
>>81836093

yeah and then the c-rate television directors end up making better movies than every DCEU movie put together real weird that huh bro
>>
>>81842925
Keep telling yourself that while pretending you are enjoyed by CW's CGI grey airports
>>
>>81842925
I can't name one marvel movie that is better. Unless you count pre-disney marvel.
>>
>>81842999
MARTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>81836139
>praises marvel comics
>b-but dee credit
>m-muh cuckold fetish that I need to insert everywhere
>if you're not with me you're against me
Noose yourself.
>>
>>81836197
>marvel fanboy gets blown out and have the thread die with only a few posts
>continue to get blown out
Pathetic.

inb4 more projecting of his cuck shit or suicidal tendencies
>>
>It's Marvel and DC fans argue which of their shit fims are shitter thread

I look forward to another 30 of these today
>>
>>81836321
Only Logan was good.

>triggered
Back to youtube or dumblr you go.
>>
>>81843201
It's gonna get even worse when the Mouse buys DC.
>>
>>81843133
>being this obsessed with dc and rehashing yout favorite scene over and over
>>>/youtube comments/
>>
>>81843256
This.
>>
>>81843201
/tv/ is only interested in trash now.

if your thread isn't about capeshit, meme shows or celebrities you don't get any (You)s. there's no actual discussion anymore
>>
>>81843279
DO YOU BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED???
>>
>>81843322
It looks like you bleed for real. From your butt, I mean. Cause you butthurt
>>
>>81843306
I'm not sure what's worse. /tv/ when it was full of pedophiles and pretentious faggots or /tv/ when it was full of pedophiles and capeshit faggots.
>>
>>81843256
Time Warner owns DC. And if there is a company bigger than Disney it's Time Warner.
>>
>>81843592
at least with pretentious faggots some discussion could accidentally happen and there was some variety, as it is we have the same 4 threads on front page of essentially
>hahah marvel quips, paid reviews etc
>hahah DC martha, RT score - can they recover? etc

It's boring, especially since all the films are pure horse shit
>>
File: 1472233983607.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1472233983607.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>81843550
>DCfriend calling other people butthurt
Oh I am dyin.

I'm not the one getting assraped by Snydork with lens flares, orange and teal filters, KEWL SLOMO and four Razzies buddy.

>inb4 meme oscar
>>
>>81843642
Nah some of them are pretty good. Well Theater shit anyways. Just something you go to with a group of friends for some mindless fun. Just because they're not movies that make you think doesn't mean they're shit.

You sound like one of those pretentious faggots I was talking abut.
>>
>>81836093

You mean like Kenneth Branagh and Jon Favreau
>>
>>81843644
You can't /inb4 yourself you defensive newfag.
>>
>>81843702
Oh, you mean those guys who won't touch a Marvel project post-buyout?
>>
>>81843717
>mistaking >inb4 for /thread
>>
>>81843686
>having standards makes me pretentious

not at all, I enjoyed Kong Skull Island and Free Fire - just because I want something more than the same film with a different coloured superhero pasted in doesn't mean I'm pretentious
>>
>>81843753
Enjoying KSI makes you dumb, not pretentious.
>>
>>81843717

/thread
>>
>>81843133
Martha? Just Martha? Like Beyonce?
>>
>>81843736

So is it the buy out or the guy?

Cause I need to know where the goal post is now.
>>
>>81843766
oh so I'm only allowed to enjoy the dumb mindless fun films if they've got a man in a cape in them? You're retarded and your argument is shit.
>>
>>81843796
Enjoying capeshit makes you dumb, too.
>>
File: oscars1.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
oscars1.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
Sup guys
>0 (zero; BrE: /ˈzJərəʊ/ or AmE: /ˈziːroʊ/) is both a number[1] and the numerical digit used to represent that number in numerals. The number 0 fulfills a central role in mathematics as the additive identity of the integers, real numbers, and many other algebraic structures. As a digit, 0 is used as a placeholder in place value systems. Names for the number 0 in English include zero, nought or (US) naught (/ˈnɔːt/), nil, or—in contexts where at least one adjacent digit distinguishes it from the letter "O"—oh or o (/ˈoʊ/). Informal or slang terms for zero include zilch and zip.[2] Ought and aught (/ˈɔːt/),[3] as well as cipher,[4] have also been used historically.[5]
>>
>>81843736

Jon made Iron Man 2 as well.

Get the timeline right.
>>
>>81843813
4 razzies
>>
File: oscars2.jpg (75KB, 960x307px) Image search: [Google]
oscars2.jpg
75KB, 960x307px
>The word zero came into the English language via French zéro from Italian zero, Italian contraction of Venetian zevero form of 'Italian zefiro via ṣafira or ṣifr.[6] In pre-Islamic time the word ṣifr (Arabic صفر) had the meaning 'empty'.[7] Sifr evolved to mean zero when it was used to translate śūnya (Sanskrit: शून्य) from India.[7] The first known English use of zero was in 1598.[8]
>The Italian mathematician Fibonacci (c.1170–1250), who grew up in North Africa and is credited with introducing the decimal system to Europe, used the term zephyrum. This became zefiro in Italian, and was then contracted to zero in Venetian. The Italian word zefiro was already in existence (meaning "west wind" from Latin and Greek zephyrus) and may have influenced the spelling when transcribing Arabic ṣifr.[9]
>>
>>81843809
I don't, I forced myself to sit through BvS and wanted to take up self-harm and I haven't seen a Marvel film since the first Avengers
>>
>>81843753
Except they're not the same film. There's the regular mindless action like Avengers, there's political drama like Captain America, there's heist style Ant Man, there's sci-fy space stuff like Guardians.

The whole "it's the same film" is just something retards say. Why not stick with the actual flaws like their lack of good villains, or that there are too many forced jokes.
>>
File: oscars3.jpg (147KB, 1600x1017px) Image search: [Google]
oscars3.jpg
147KB, 1600x1017px
>>81843834
>0 is the integer immediately preceding 1. Zero is an even number,[42] because it is divisible by 2 with no remainder. 0 is neither positive nor negative. By most definitions[43] 0 is a natural number, and then the only natural number not to be positive. Zero is a number which quantifies a count or an amount of null size. In most cultures, 0 was identified before the idea of negative things, or quantities less than zero, was accepted.
>The value, or number, zero is not the same as the digit zero, used in numeral systems using positional notation. Successive positions of digits have higher weights, so inside a numeral the digit zero is used to skip a position and give appropriate weights to the preceding and following digits. A zero digit is not always necessary in a positional number system, for example, in the number 02. In some instances, a leading zero may be used to distinguish a number.
>>
>>81843837
4 razzies
>>
>>81843866
4 razzies
>>
>>81843766
KSI is better than all Marvel movies though
>>
File: oscars4.jpg (60KB, 1702x630px) Image search: [Google]
oscars4.jpg
60KB, 1702x630px
>>81843867
>>81843884
>The number 0 is the smallest non-negative integer. The natural number following 0 is 1 and no natural number precedes 0. The number 0 may or may not be considered a natural number, but it is a whole number and hence a rational number and a real number (as well as an algebraic number and a complex number).
>The number 0 is neither positive nor negative and is usually displayed as the central number in a number line. It is neither a prime number nor a composite number. It cannot be prime because it has an infinite number of factors, and cannot be composite because it cannot be expressed as a product of prime numbers (0 must always be one of the factors).[44] Zero is, however, even (as well as being a multiple of any other integer, rational, or real number).
>>
>>81843921
4 razzies
>>
>>81836093
You spamming these memes is the most autistic thing I've ever seen
>>
>>81836093
the pilot of community is better directed than any zach snyder film
>>
File: oscars5.jpg (730KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
oscars5.jpg
730KB, 2048x1536px
>>81843931
>Other branches of mathematics
>In set theory, 0 is the cardinality of the empty set: if one does not have any apples, then one has 0 apples. In fact, in certain axiomatic developments of mathematics from set theory, 0 is defined to be the empty set. When this is done, the empty set is the Von Neumann cardinal assignment for a set with no elements, which is the empty set. The cardinality function, applied to the empty set, returns the empty set as a value, thereby assigning it 0 elements.
>Also in set theory, 0 is the lowest ordinal number, corresponding to the empty set viewed as a well-ordered set.
>In propositional logic, 0 may be used to denote the truth value false.
>In abstract algebra, 0 is commonly used to denote a zero element, which is a neutral element for addition (if defined on the structure under consideration) and an absorbing element for multiplication (if defined).
>In lattice theory, 0 may denote the bottom element of a bounded lattice.
>In category theory, 0 is sometimes used to denote an initial object of a category.
>In recursion theory, 0 can be used to denote the Turing degree of the partial computable functions.
>>
>>81843862
>My favourite political dramas are Milk, JFK, Snowden and Captain America: Civil War
>My favourite heist movies are Oceans Eleven, Sexy Beast and Ant man

please anon don't be retarded. If you showed me a fight scene from one film and told me it was from another I wouldn't have a clue beacause they are the same film. All the fights are a series of quick cuts and non-hits, cut to an ironman helmet view
>>
>>81843817
I did.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/08/31/news/companies/disney_marvel

http://www.newsweek.com/why-disney-bought-marvel-78573

Meaning that Favreau would have been in the midst of already filming when the deal was going through. You may notice how literally every theme he explored in the first two movie pretty much vanished in the third installment.
>>
>>81843957
4 razzies
>>
>>81843964
Yeah, it's awesome how MCucks can buy razzies for their rivals but no Oscars.
>>
File: 1490713934520.jpg (236KB, 1024x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1490713934520.jpg
236KB, 1024x1458px
>>81843944
Why are they copying him then?
>>
>>81843961

They made the deal a full year before the movie released. Those deals take a while.

That means the deal predates the movie. A year before it was shown, Disney already owned it.

You're reaching.
>>
>>81843992
>muh conspiracy
>>
>>81843994
Grace Randolph pls go
>>
>>81843994
But the middle is wacraft and the bottom shot is immortals
>>
>>81844018
Anyone with 40 bucks to spare can vote on a razzy. That's no conspiracy.
>>
>>81843992
>it's a Hillary's still butthurt over losing episode
>>
>>81844018
>they gave half of the razzies to a anti shillary documentary that wasn't even a movie

Hardly a conspiracy when it's so in your face, anon
>>
>>81844068
I voted for Trump, fuckface.
>>
>>81844068
>Hillary
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw&t
Come on man we all love making fun of marvel but this is a low blow
>>
>>81844105
>>81844107
I voted for Mr. President but I like Marvel movies better than DC ones. Do I need help?
>>
>>81843994
never been in the rain I see.
>>
>>81844107
Wasn't this made by Joss Sweden aka the director of the upcoming batxir flick? Could this be why Kevin Tsujihara brought him on board as be was a huge hilldog supporter too
>>
>>81844165
Your time will come, lad.
>>
>>81844165
> Do I need help?
No, Taika has already embraced capekino and soon you will join us in the sun too
>>
>>81844196
>>81844200
Not memeing. Snyderpill me, bros. I liked Dawn of the Dead and 300. Didn't really care for Watchmen, all I can remember from MoS is Zod chewing the scenery and I haven't watched BvS.
>>
File: bvs3.png (29KB, 918x372px) Image search: [Google]
bvs3.png
29KB, 918x372px
>>81844185
>Could this be why Kevin Tsujihara brought him on board as be was a huge hilldog supporter too
Seems unlikely
>>
>>81844266
Mnuchin was a producer, Tsujihara is the ceo so it's very likely
>>
>>81844264
Watch it again, this time with the understanding that Zod's more than just a space-Nazi. He's a religious nut. His "religion" is the Kryptonian genetics program.

The theme is "beware false gods," or "be careful what you worship," of something along those lines. Keep that in mind during the scenes with Pa Kent and Perry White. Both of them had an idea of what would happen if the world knew a god-like alien walked among them. BvS is primarily about that reaction.
>>
>>81838009
gave me a good laugh. all dc movies are heavily tinted, lousily edited and dark for no fucking reason.
>>
>>81837538
>>
File: wizard-of-oz-kansas.jpg (368KB, 3493x2549px) Image search: [Google]
wizard-of-oz-kansas.jpg
368KB, 3493x2549px
>>81844647
Just like the beginning and end of pic-related were black and white for no reason.

There's a reason. We got a portion of the answer in Suicide Squad. We're probably going to get more of it in Wonder Woman.
>>
>>81844683
Is that image true for Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, or Harry Potter, too?
>>
>>81844495
Thank you.
>>
When you color correct all your shots to be orange and blue, and reuse the same shots you have used in every movie since the start of your career only for an army of underage screeching autists to insist you are a god.
>>
>>81844907
>when you do it so well than the competition plagiarizes you >>81843994
Marvel will find its own visual language someday, you'll see
>>
>>81837959
Dude, that's Zhang Yimou. He's another director completely, he made the one about the Great Wall lately.
>>
>>81838544
they literally call magic reality hacking the sourcecode of the universe in the movie.
>>
>>81845194
Yeah, and then they shake something shiny and jingly in the other hand so no one stops to think about how if magic's always been a thing in their world, how come there aren't rival schools or adepts who sided with HYDRA, or why the Ancient One and other sorcerers weren't part of repelling the invasion of Jotunns and Asgardians and why they weren't at all concerned about leaving something like the Space Gem unattended.
>>
File: marve_thumbsl.png (159KB, 596x811px) Image search: [Google]
marve_thumbsl.png
159KB, 596x811px
>>81836129
>>
>>81845490
that does piss me off. I wanted to know if K'un L'un and Kamar-Taj are just the hard and soft schools of magic and if the hand and the cults and shit from the 80's and 90's comics were just blips. or maybe the hands isnt just THE HAND, but a fractionary offshoot run by Crane Mother/Gau using black chinese sorcery.

goddamn I wish Victor Wong was still alive. Imagine Egg Shen/ Grandpa Mori vs the marvel universe.

there needs to be a true counterpoint to sorcerer supreme. like a guy that is so redpilled that the rest are fucking terrified of him because he shows just how evil they are, and he makes the hard correct choices no matter how much they hurt.
>>
>>81846274
I could not agree with you more. This is one of several reasons I'm not very happy with the MCU. They could have given us this, but they were too afraid of running off the "normie" crowd.
>>
>>81846502
normie bux, will always be more plentiful than NEETBUX bro. its just how it is.

even if the normies would shit themselves with glee from something so fucking crazy as a real story, with SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPENING and not just some dirty drawers and hot garbage in stewing diarrhea like civil war.

its going to be same old shit until they can get FF and Glalactus or the Celestials or Thanos throwing some hard weight around.

its just status quo:the motion pictures, NOW WITH MORE TOY LINES!!
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.