[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on Rick and Morty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 31

File: Vlcsnap-2015-01-31-04h33m02s175.png (768KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2015-01-31-04h33m02s175.png
768KB, 1920x1080px
What's your opinion on Rick and Morty?
>>
>>81835146

Atheist trash.
>>
>>81835146
pretty funny and entertaining.
>>81835179
>Redditor
stopped right there.
>>
>>81835179
/tv/ is far more nihilist, pseudointellectual, critical, and catchphrasey than reddit, though
For you.
>>
>>81835146
/tv/, what's my opinion on Rick and Morty?
>>
really good show
>>
>>81835250
>>81835230

The problem with Reddit is that it has a gay fucking karma system alongside user profiles where you can easily see a persons entire post history.

This means that dissenting opinions are quickly downvoted into oblivion, and everywhere quickly becomes some kind of faggot circle jerk where everyone tries to post the same benail jokes, tries the same queer quirky 'le monkey face' faggotry, or the same (and easily the worst) faux-intellectual smugness.

That is why Reddit is cancer.

4chan is the polar opposite, everyone is anonymous, tripfags are usually hated so identities are impossible to ascertain. Dissenting opinions are publicised due to the (you) system, and most importantly, we're not liberal faggots.

Now fucking kill yourself redditor scum.
>>
>>81835179
Translation for non-autist: "ctrl + v"
>>
>>81835250
>>81835230

>redditors defending Reddit

The ONLY good thing about Rick and Memey is that it's an amazing pleb filter. If someone says they like it, they're opinion is shit.

I wish we could give you posters stars like the Nazis gave Jews so we could identify you fucking Reddit plebeians shitting up this board.
>>
pickle
>>
kino that triggers /tv/ autists :)
>>
>>81835296
Never been there, but I know the upvote system makes them more agreeable and personable which means less nihilism, critical thought, wit, and copypasta putting R&M more in line with /tv/ which is hurtful to the ego of a collective of self hating critics because they hate seeing themselves reflected.
>>
>>81835146

It has no passion, and is (I would argue) cowardly to an extent that is, in essence, unforgivable. It is denigrating to the human race (who have clearly evolved enough socially and geopolitically to appreciate the truly brilliant socio-economic commentary present in artistic works like Rick and Morty) that such a promising potential inroad against the tired, superstitious tripe that is Christianity would hold itself back from making the coup de grace. Seriously, the blatant pandering to Christfags is utterly disgusting.
>>
>>81835179
It's just funny man, fun show to watch when you're coming off an acid trip. It's not that deep or whatever it's just got some novel sci-fi ideas.
>>
>>81835383

>Redditor thinks silencing dissenting opinion means more critical thought and wit

Hahahah oh wow fuck off back there.
>>
>>81835335
Name a better American cartoon.
>>
>>81835407

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad
>>
>>81835476
I specifically said it means less of all those things, dipshit.
>>
>>81835179
>it sucks because reddit, everything that i dont approve of is shit and liking anything i dont means you have shit taste
well memed friendo
>>
>>81835146
overrated, and fags on /tv/ like to push it.
>>
Out of all the other religions, Christians are the biggest crybabies of the bunch. They make up around 84% of the United States, but still will always bitch and fucking moan about how oppressed they are. They are happy to shit over everybody else's viewpoints, but if you ever dare criticize Christianity, you will be accused of being "disrespectful".

Christians love to abuse other people's space and privacy, it's their favored past time, so when the Internet was invented they boarded the Jesus train to dialup to begin their cyber Manifest Destiny of shitty propaganda. Since these times, more and more religious Christ zealots find their way online to secure God's position firmly on its grounds. These types of people inhabit almost every conceivable community that makes up the web and constantly through the day/night some asshole is quoting the bible somewhere in an effort to smite some e-foe. Luckily, Christians make up a large pool of easily trolled targets because if the Internet has taught us anything it's that everyone is a hypocrite. It's only fitting that the people who spend most of their time telling others how to live would be the most raging hypocrites out there. This trusty flaw results in massive ruin and has been a staple of dramatic events throughout history. E-Christians (aka Christfags) are no different from their offline counterparts, however, their large numbers and gestapo sects do not translate in any way online. They are weak cry-baby carebears who quit the Internet forever at the drop of their hat.
>>
>>81835146
Well Rick and Morty is amazingly funny. I think it goes beyond every shows boundaries and I'm not talking about 4th wall shit even if there is some, I mean the show just excels in going overboard while being random (while using the same voice actor for some random in show sketches)
>>
>>81835480

All of them Reddit
>>
>>81835572

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao
>>
>>81835617
You admit to being an Assy McGee fan and think your opinion matters to anyone?
>>
>>81835146

It's fun to watch. Too many people analyze a show and the meaning behind shit. It's just fun to watch.
>>
>>81835642
None of that exists outside of the various incarnations of the bible, though.
>>
>>81835146
Mr Meeseeks was actually good.
>>
>>81835495

You are JUST what I expected, this rehash post is nothing but a glib facsimile.

If Christianity was all I had access to as a child in terms of religion I probably would become one of those crazy Christfags, but thankfully I had access to Atheism from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have listened to Christopher Hitchens, you'd realize just how sophisticated atheism is and it blows away anything religion would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Richard Dawkins, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say Richard Dawkins is not even in my top 10 atheists, not even close, that's just how deep the world of enlightenment is.

Some Atheism is so disturbingly mature like Coughlin666 that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a literature category in the Nobel prizes just to bitchslap the snotty Judeo-Christians (nothing aginst Jews btw).

It's not just the level of maturity and sophistication Atheism has, it's also quite original, stimulating, and intellectually fantastic. I would regard Atheism as the highest form of philosphical art-form.

But hey, me preaching about Atheism won't do you any good, you gotta go out and educate yourself just to see how much you are missing.

Recent works I would recommend to check out is Thunderf00t which is light and easy to get into Atheism for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Stephen Hawking in which the philosophical message is so complex and twisted that you'll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome polar bear battles, Philip Pullman's Golden Compass is the shit.

Seriously, if you know Atheism like I do, Christianity looks like it's something for little kids.
>>
>>81835179
>people are replying to this pasta
Lol
>>
great show

At the end of the day, we should realize that fox could have easily picked this up and turn it into the usual animation run around they give most shows. The fact cartoon network gave Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon they're creative control and the show has crossed to another level. Even the people that don't like it have to know about it. Nuts.

I'm stoned so my opinion doesn't matter
>>
>>81835691

The Binle is comprised of several texts and eye witness accounts. We've lost 99% of all historical documents, having hundreds of accountants of Christ's divinity is about as concrete as you can get.

There's more evidence for the existence of Christ than there is for Alexander the Great, who's biography and all we know about today is written by one roman source.
>>
>>81835146
Rick is too much of a mary sue. He needs to lose at least ONCE and it should be to Jerry.
>>
>>81835773
How did several suddenly turn into hundreds?
>>
>>81835789
I think that's exactly what's going to happen
>>
>>81835736

I saw Rick at a grocery store in Tel-Aviv yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “GOD ISN'T REAL, GOD ISN'T REAL, GOD ISN'T REAL"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “FUCK GOD, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, FUCK CHRISTIANS” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen quips in his hands without paying.

The vegan woman at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Haha, you're fucking epic good sir!” At first he kept pretending to be a cartoon character and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the quips and started scanning it , he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any white misogynist conservative infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each quip and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by talking loudly about how price is just a tool to oppress the proletariat by white, antisemitic males
>>
>>81835789
Maybe by getting thrown into a prison because of Jerry?
>>
I found it to be really boring and too tryhardy. I went in with really positive hopes(unaware of the reddit shit, I just really liked community and it was by the same guy). None of the characters felt likeable and Rick annoyed the absolute shit out of me with his burping and stuttering repetition of mortys name.
>>
>>81836049

>too tryhardy

This tbqh. Could've been a great show, but got ruined from the start by being self-conscious about who it's supposed to appeal to. Couldn't make it more than 3 episodes in.
>>
>>81835517
Says the putrid newfaggot filth that replies to pasta. Fuck off back to rëddit, you'll be more at home there.
>>
>>81835998

10/10
>>
thanks for the freshly cooked pasta, friend :)
>>
File: 1452230006119.gif (481KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
1452230006119.gif
481KB, 141x141px
>>81835998
>>
>>81836329
>>
>>81835296
Both 4chan and Reddit are just two different sides of the same coin - social sites based on news sharing and discussion. And both are filled with shit and cancer, don't try and pretend that 4chan is any different.

Reddit's karma system means that you often get circle jerks and karma-whoring. It also means that you usually see the more thoughtful/funny/interesting content first and the worst shitposts are filtered out.

4chan on the other hand, treats every response as equal. This can be great to get a variety of opinions/humour/memes, but it also means that shitposters get the same airtime as someone who actually puts some thought into their response. There's also samefagging, meaning that unpopular opinions seem more popular.

Basically, both sites have their pros and cons but they are ultimately the same beast. Any rivalry between the sites is inane.
>>
>>81835179
why are you over analyzing people who over analyze a cartoon?
It's just something to watch, treat it as such. you're just as bad as the 'millennial redditors' you complain about.

Rick and morty is an okay show. I would say there are some really good episodes but they are outweighed by the bad so far
>>
>>81836371
>>81836475

>Reddit and Memey threads bring out Reddit apologists

Another reason I hate this fucking pleb show.
>>
File: TebqzxL[3].png (508KB, 847x664px) Image search: [Google]
TebqzxL[3].png
508KB, 847x664px
>>81835186
Where is your god now?
>>
>>81835146
worth watching because there is some actual humor in it, but the majority of the forced "comedy animation with a dark side" shtick always gives every episode some fucking >>81836329 bullshit
>>
>>81836589

He's your God too faggot.
>>
I have never met an attractive atheist. Don't get me wrong, I am a Christian but I am the type of Christian who believes God is love and that we should love our fellow man. This isn't a theist vs. atheist discussion.

But I honestly have never met an attractive atheist, even before learning they were atheist, I would think to myself, “That woman is ugly… jeez…”

Do you think that people are atheists because they hate God for making them ugly?
>>
>>81835146
>Morty
(((Morty)))
Jews from the mother
>>
>>81836049
>>>>>>tryhardy
God fucking damn it I want /v/ to fuck off with their autistic words.
>>
>>81835146
I've never seen a single episode of this show. Someone give me the basic gestalt on why it's a meme all of a sudden. Please somebody I really want to know.

>>81836671
>tryhardy = /v/
No anon you are the autism
>>
File: feMaeuE[1].png (127KB, 352x324px) Image search: [Google]
feMaeuE[1].png
127KB, 352x324px
>>81836616
There is no god.
>>
>>81835146
It's fine. It's not the greatest show ever made but there are worse ways to pass 22 minutes.
>>
File: IMG_2926.jpg (118KB, 1024x910px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2926.jpg
118KB, 1024x910px
>average Reddit and Memey viewer
>>
>>81836700

>he thinks the atheist fairy magically exploded nothing into everything, for no reason, and had it magically form sentient life

Kek. Nice opinion kiddo.
>>
>>81836538
>I once got downvoted for shitposting so now I hold a grudge against a website
>>
File: NtWLCik[1].png (329KB, 405x332px) Image search: [Google]
NtWLCik[1].png
329KB, 405x332px
>>81836748
>believing jewish lies
>>
>>81836538
I have never used reddit nor do i give a fuck about reddit because im not a faggot
>>
File: IMG_2219.png (434KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2219.png
434KB, 2208x1242px
>>81836763

Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.
>>
>>81836786

>'I have never even been on Reddit' says the lying redditor

Why are redditors such disingenuous faggots?
>>
File: vFVx6kY[1].png (82KB, 253x317px) Image search: [Google]
vFVx6kY[1].png
82KB, 253x317px
>>81836854
>Democrat
>Republican
Both are trash desu. Kill yourself.
>>
Funny and creative with its wacky sci-fi adventures. Stil don't know if people are sincerely offended by it or just pretending to be.
>>
>>81836693
Season 3 Episode 1 was released early as an April Fools joke.
>>
I think I've seen maybe one thread about this show that's been made by someone who actually wanted to talk about it, and nine or ten by people who hate it and just post "GOD *BURP* DOESN'T EXIST, MORTY" autism threads. I'd understand them doing it if it was as a response to /tv/ getting flooded with R&M threads or something, but it's pretty much just them.
>>
>>81836896
You are the disingenuous one who keeps spam advertising you home page.
>>
Im kinda surprised they have gotten multiple season out of a show that is essentially "Animated Back to the Future but Doc Brown is a drunk"
>>
>>81836911

I can't tell if people are pretending to be Redditor plebeians or if we're actually infected with you cucks.
>>
>>81837063
>cucks
You are Reddit, Anon.
>>
It's controversial. That means it's unironically good.
>>
>>81837095

You a genuine Redditor or just a parody?
>>
>>81837143
I am reddit. I am memes.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>81835146
I actually started watching this recently because of all the retarded shitposting it gets. I've watched the first 7 episodes of the series, and honestly, I don't quite get why everyone is flipping their shit over it, both the side that loves it and won't shut up about it, and also the side that you see here on /tv/.

It's okay, it's only sometimes funny, it isn't anything out of the ordinary, if anything it's a little more well put together and written than what's normal for Adult Swim's garbage ass original series line-up. But aside from that, there's nothing that particularly stands out about it. I honestly don't get why it's such a huge topic of discussion.

I might watch more, I might not, I have no idea. But it's alright, though now that I've seen a good chunk of it, I'm not left wondering what the fuck is wrong with everybody around me, BECAUSE it's so whatever.

I will say though, I think I'd like it a lot more if the main character were Morty's dad, and the show was basically just about an overly insecure father/husband fuck up.
>>
File: 1491488280375.png (52KB, 240x244px) Image search: [Google]
1491488280375.png
52KB, 240x244px
>>81837188
Watch more. Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>81837188
The "retarded shitposting" is just pure advertisement. They make it sound worse than it is or annoy the shit out of you so you watch the show.
>>
>>81837215

Reddit please kill yourself.
>>
>>81837548
Quit spamming your home page we get it.
>>
>>81835296
I'm a liberal faggot, speak for yourself
>>
I don't get the whole euphoric meme. Family Guy was way more egregious about it. Outside of a throwaway line in the first episode there doesn't seem to be much euphoria.

It does pander to Reddit fags in other ways but I don't think it has anything to do with the brief fedora tipping moments.
>>
>>81838736
Except Family Guy is actually funny
>>
File: 1466502818163.png (37KB, 299x197px) Image search: [Google]
1466502818163.png
37KB, 299x197px
>>81835179
Based pastaman getting that early trigger
>>
File: average R&M fan.png (266KB, 788x305px) Image search: [Google]
average R&M fan.png
266KB, 788x305px
>>
>>81835146
I have no opinions of R&M
I let the plebs and contrarians on /tv/ decide for me weather or not I have an opinion on any television show or movie.

I obviously can't think for myself and that's why I post on 4 Chan.
>>
I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92
>>
>>81840405
fuck off
>>
>>81835146
Watched the pilot last night. Rick saying Morty ALL THE FUCKING TIME made it unwatchably annoying desu
>>
>>81840405
like pottery
>>
>>81841278
ebin sarcasm m8 I r8 8/8 :^)
>>
The blatant improvisation in episodes like "Rixty Minutes" is my favorite part of this show.

How many times have you ever seen a fucking cartoon do improv? That is so ground-breakingly spectacular.

Haters can suck it.
>>
>>81842242
to be honest the first one is the worst episode or one of the worst you might want to give it another try
>>
>>81837188
Honestly Reddit and Normie show is an easy target because most of the fans are praising it as the next family guy.
>>
>>81840405
>from reddit
hmm
>>
File: Ren_Sinatra.jpg (188KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Ren_Sinatra.jpg
188KB, 550x550px
>>81835480
ren and fucking stimpy.
>>
>>81835146
waba luba dub dub
>>
>>81835480
Old Simpsons
Old family guys
American Dad
>>
File: IMG_4301.jpg (42KB, 518x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4301.jpg
42KB, 518x820px
>>
>a show is pretty funny
>pretty well liked by everyone
>therefore a vocal minority of contrarians on /tv/ must constantly post about how shitty it is, without ever advancing any legitimate arguments.
>le athiesm bad! LOL LEDDIT AMIRTE

I'm a christian, and I don't see anything wrong with a show featuring a deeply flawed atheist character.
>>
>>81842332
It was average with a few funnier moments.

Does Rick say "Morty" less in later episodes?
>>
>>81842563
morty its the name of his grandson so i guess he says it through the entire series
>>
>>81835146
more like

reddit and memey? amirite or amirite? gemmi some (You)s
>>
>>81842738
that one sent my sides straight into orbit my phamalamadingdong, heres a 4(You) you autist fuck that reddit memey shit its all billie maymays

>tfw too intelligent to enjoy meme shows
im no fuckin cukk i ain gettin BLACKED on this shit

what did i mean by this?
>>
Describe why it's bad without saying anything about reddit or atheism.
>>
Literal kiddyshit

*burp*

>STUPID CHRISTIAN Youre an asshhole and i can prove it mathematically xDDD ,

Family Guy is smart compared to this
>>
>literally redddit the show honestly to desu
>>
>>81835146
Honestly there were a few damn decent zingers that weren't lolrandumbz shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUqLVN5Ydtc
>don't worry, it won't make you deaf because I'm not a HACK

But normie memes killed it, the minute a series becomes self aware of its own meme potential it dies.

We call it 'cancer' for a reason.
>>
>>81835146
I like it to the extent that I'll say I do without reading what /tv/ has to say about it first.
>>
does this show ever make fun of any other religion? or did they pussy out and only attack the safest one?
>>
reddit trash
>>
File: 1486372800884.gif (2MB, 290x260px) Image search: [Google]
1486372800884.gif
2MB, 290x260px
>>81842375
>>
File: homershirt.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
homershirt.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>81842816
sh-shut up
>>
>>81835146
Tried to watch it but didn't enjoy it so I didn't watch it. I have nothing against the show or its fans.
>>
File: rick and morty review.jpg (53KB, 744x437px) Image search: [Google]
rick and morty review.jpg
53KB, 744x437px
reminder that these are the people you are talking to when they say they like reddit and memey
>>
>>81842816
LoL so randum humour with a fedora tipping (nothing matters except yourself) philosophy. Its basically the reason why family guy is bad minus the attempt at being deep
>>
File: whistles.gif (473KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
whistles.gif
473KB, 320x240px
>ctrl + f "reddit"
>41 results
>>
Shitty reddit show.
>>
File: 1340590414687.jpg (10KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1340590414687.jpg
10KB, 320x287px
>show literally mentions god 1 to 3 times in a span 2 seasons
>this is the only thing /tv/ ever talks about
>>
File: god_is_dead.jpg (33KB, 634x319px) Image search: [Google]
god_is_dead.jpg
33KB, 634x319px
>>81836748
>>81836616
If you unironically believe some "God" created everything and now sits and watches us, you should kill yourself
>>
>>81836854
>if you allow people to think atheism is acceptable you directly enable Islam
> (((((american politics))))))

Seriously, kill yourself
>>
The only thing funnier than rick and morty is how triggered /tv/ gets by it
>>
>>81835146
>SHUAWABALABALABADUBDUUUB
>burp, fart
>Schwifty!
Reddit crowd goes insane!
>>
>>81842375
Isn't that Canadian?
>>
>That scene where the blue-haired guy snorts szechuan sauce and afterwards directly injects it into his veins

Was a bit hard to stomach honestly
>>
>>81844866
well, for every one person you convince with a reasoned, intelligent argument, 250 people won't understand the argument and convert to islam.
>>
MODS = REDDITORS CONFIRMED
>MODS = REDDITORS CONFIRMED
>>
File: i-fucking-love-science-banner.png (99KB, 968x257px) Image search: [Google]
i-fucking-love-science-banner.png
99KB, 968x257px
I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see?

Yours baconly, Atheist92

Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!
>>
>>81835296
reddit is fucking gay. that's whats wrong with it.
>>
>>81835146
I've never seen it
The animation looks absolutely terrible though
>>
File: 881d457a9fd275b352fd495d6e75464d.jpg (242KB, 2048x973px) Image search: [Google]
881d457a9fd275b352fd495d6e75464d.jpg
242KB, 2048x973px
I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92
>>
>>81847416
Jesus Christ
>>
>ctrl+f
>"reddit"
>62 results
But yeah Reddit the tv-series
>>
>>81847416
Is it really that gay?
It sounds worse than the simpsons
>>
>>81847416
You sure do know a lot about reddit for someone who hates reddit.
>>
>>81843267
So in other words, the nerdy high schooler
>>
>>81835383
>the upvote system makes them more agreeable and personable
lol

>which means less nihilism, critical thought, wit, and copypasta
There's no critical thought or wit in R&M. All the dialog is copypasted from /r/atheism.

>more in line with /tv/ which is hurtful to the ego of a collective of self hating critics because they hate seeing themselves reflected.
>y-y-you guys only hate it cuz u hate urselves
kys
>>
>>81837188
>le both parts are stupid
take that massive dildo out of your ass and pick a side
>>
File: 1483683716715.jpg (22KB, 352x364px) Image search: [Google]
1483683716715.jpg
22KB, 352x364px
>GREAT SCOTT MARTY, THAT'S RIGHT I SAID GREAT SCOT INSTEAD OF "GOOD GOD" BECAUSE THERE'S NO GOD MARTY, IT ISN'T REAL IT NEVER WAS, IT WAS ALWAYS A FABRICATION OF HUMANS TO COPE WITH FEAR OF DEATH AND THE UNKNOWN, UNLIKE SCIENCE MARTY
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>81837188
it's a memeshill, you dip
>>
The show is trying to be edgy when it is simply not. It is just promoting philosophical points and opinions that the loner kid in HS holds while like-minded people are praising you and eating your shit up. This is exactly just what Reddit is designed for, giving thumbsie upies for repeating the same opinions that you are holding and that is why this show is basically reddit.
>>
>>81835296
You are right about reddit but wrong about 4chan.

The thing is, you cannot discuss in either place. But at least 4chan is funnier and if you get BTFO in an argument or post something stupid it doesn't matter because you start over in every thread.

Also, moderation is lax.
>>
>>81835296
Im liberal and been here for almost 10 years. Suck a dick newfag /pol/nigger
>>
>>81835146
It's a show made by reddit for reddit. If you like it you're possibly one of the dumbest fucks in the world.

No God XD
>>
>>81848847
>you're stupid if you like things i don't like
t. smug idiot
>>
File: rick-and-morty-pic-3.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty-pic-3.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
>mfw Christlets get absolutely, unequivocally btfo on a constant basis then shit post relentlessly because they can't handle being so wrong
>>
File: 1446280699212.jpg (24KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1446280699212.jpg
24KB, 401x372px
>>81835146
>ctrl+f
>"reddit"
>72
>>
Where did this Reddit and memey = atheist thing come from? I get the bandaid line in the first episode but past that... is it just because it involves "science"? I don't get why this show makes people so butthurt
>>
>>81849579
The show creator is an avid reddit user, it's sad really that people watch this.
>>
File: 1479655036859.jpg (253KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1479655036859.jpg
253KB, 500x628px
>it's one of those threads
>>
File: 1490837594860m.jpg (81KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490837594860m.jpg
81KB, 724x1024px
>>81835296
You're explaining it to reddshit shills and the choir who already knows but yeah this post deserved trips

(((Reddit))) is Jewish censored trash
>>
>>81849632
An avid reddshit user can still make a decent TV show

Doesnt mean Reddit overall still isn't gas chamber tier trash
>>
>>81849632
If reddit didn't exist could /tv/ enjoy it? I remember it was popular here during season 1. Wish autists weren't so contrarian but I guess that's the fun
>>
File: 1490212308314.png (902KB, 869x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1490212308314.png
902KB, 869x1520px
>>81849792
National socialism
>War
>Tyranny
>Authoritarianism
>Suffering

Judaism
>War
>Tyranny
>Authoritarianism
>Suffering

Fixed
>>
File: 1492701602724.jpg (49KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
1492701602724.jpg
49KB, 600x473px
>>81835146
Undisputed objective fact: Funny show with moderate success that TRIGGERS THE SHIT out of neo-/tv/ because Reddit happens to like it
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.