[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did you think? will you miss it? was it k-k-kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: cooties.jpg (86KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
cooties.jpg
86KB, 590x393px
what did you think?

will you miss it?

was it k-k-kino?
>>
>>81833072
The final episode was so horrible, so utterly misguided and unnecessary. It was really fitting for the show to end that way, but I was still shocked at how terrible it was
>30 minutes of Hannah trying to breastfeed a brown baby
>30 minutes of Hannah walking around with no pants on
>Marnie is there for some reason with literally no other main character
>Horrible Lena Dunham acting
I realized midway through that there is a 90% chance they will come back with a movie a la Sex & the City. Got even more pissed off.
>>
>>81833072
Really great show. The good episodes were really really good. There were some pretty bad episodes too though. Like when Adam ran across the city to hug Hannah. I like the episodes that are like chamber plays. The last episode I thought was alright. It was a nice way to end it and made sense but I think they could have done more. I might miss it a little.

Also I don't get why people hate Lena Dunham so much other than sexism
>>
>>81833304
>Also I don't get why people hate Lena Dunham so much other than sexism
She isn't funny, she has unwarranted self-importance, she molested her sister and used it for book material, she's in denial of how disgusting she is, she's fat and thinks being nude all the time is "brave"...
>>
File: thanks.png (64KB, 753x407px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.png
64KB, 753x407px
>>81833072
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>81833072
It was what it was. Dunham should retire with a full pension, a gold Patek, and 2 acres of Potter's Field.
>>
you know what? I hate obnoxious SJW's as much as the next man but this show did have it's moments. American Bitch was one of the best half hours of TV I've watched in a while. However, the finale was terrible. Just too depressing how she reacts with the baby around crying about mental illness. made me feel sick actually.
>>
File: LgxysNxBxE-4.png (15KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
LgxysNxBxE-4.png
15KB, 300x250px
>>81834533
Ya know what.......brappppppppp
>>
was the finale a way of Lena seeing how far she could go in disappointing fans before she tricks them into seeing the movie?
>>
>>81834575

did you create this thread to frogpost, big guy?
>>
>fans

Pajeet you suck at your job.
>>
The penultimate episode should have been the finale. The last bit with Jenna and Shosh and the gang was really good and if it would've ended on the montage of them partying into Hannah moving into the house, it would've been perfect (with that "5 months later" post-pregnancy bit wrapped up in an additional 10 minutes... not a whole episode as it was in the real finale)

Also Kylo Ren's dismissal was really weak given how integral he was to the series
>>
>>81834145
>traducir del ingles
>me gusta
tienes que volver
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.