[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cheat on this? It's not fair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 567457657.png (873KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
567457657.png
873KB, 1280x720px
How do you cheat on this?
It's not fair
>>
ive been asking myself that same question for seven seasons
>>
That commute has to suck though, then you have to live in the suburbs
>>
Let me tell you - I've been with some real damn beautiful women, some of the msot beautiful women in the world even. You get tired of them. You want more. You want something new, different, exciting. Any man's sexual appetite always demands more. It is never satisfied. You wouldn't understand because you're a twisted sexual deviant.
>>
>>81831512
>You want something new

It's this. Don loves validation. The second he has it unconditionally from someone, he ignores them and tries to get it from someone else.
>>
>>81831374
One of the big themes of the show is how people often don't appreciate what they have and desire what they don't have. Don is the living embodiment of that flaw, and it's also why he's so good at his job.
>>
>>81830888
A man is only as faithful as his options. You're a desperate loser, so you wouldn't understand.
>>
I felt like Betty must have been on of the hardest characters to write. If she was too much of a twat, no one would blame Dick for cheating on her. If she wasn't enough of a twat, you'd sympathize with her too much and Dick loses points with the audience.

There was a fine line they had to walk between vulnerable and bitchy and she wobbled a lot.
>>
>>81831512
Happiness is that moment before you need more happiness.
>>
>>81831512
fellow normie here, it's true

My wife isn't quite Betty Draper tier but she's close. And damned if I'm not mostly bored sexually. Wish I had Draper's looks and charisma.
>>
>>81830888
When you realize how easy is, you will cheat. And you will tell yourself it's OK.
>>
"Show me a 10/10 girl and I'll show you a guy who is tired of fucking her"- Bill Nye the Science Guy
>>
>>81831512
This. I'm an ugly manlet that somehow bagged a very cute girl and I think I would seriously consider cheating on her if the opportunity presented itself
>>
>It's a Beta's don't understand what it's like being an Alpha thread
>>
>>81833908
>it's a "this guy that's posting on 4chan at close to 1 am EST instead of mercilessly slaying pussy is an alpha" episode
>>
File: 1485959149803.jpg (227KB, 720x593px) Image search: [Google]
1485959149803.jpg
227KB, 720x593px
>>81830888
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.