[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rewatching old shows, and I just have to say; Holy shit these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Aunts.jpg (162KB, 1028x675px) Image search: [Google]
Aunts.jpg
162KB, 1028x675px
Rewatching old shows, and I just have to say; Holy shit these two aunts are terrible parents. Aside from just not telling the poor girl shit, they disappear off during crises (which they often cause) and punish her for fixing them.

Aside from being incredibly attractive despite their age; they're completely terrible people.
>>
>>81829594
Most of the things they weren't "allowed" to tell her and she had to find out on her own. I've been slowly rewatching (only two seasons in so far) and most of the problems seem to stem from Sabrina's over reliance on magic for things she should just be able to get through as a normal human. Remember, Sabrina is half mortal, and this could play a part in all of the troubles she gets into from her overuse of magic.
>>
>>81829594
Aunt on the right is a huge slut and I wanted to pump her gash full of cum which is the only reason why I watched that shit!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>81830837
>tell her about something she shouldn't do
>tell her all the positives but none of the negatives
>bad shit happens and they don't help
>lol consequences, rinse and repeat
Nah, bad people. That's like telling a kid how sweet the cyanide is over and over.
>>
>>81831034
What do you mean when you say "tell her all the positives but none of the negatives"? They always warned her that her actions would have consequences. If anything, it was Salem that would constantly point out the benefits without mentioning the negatives. And honestly, they had to let her deal with the consequences for herself. Otherwise, how would she learn and grow as an individual? Her aunts didn't spoonfeed her, and believe it or not, that's a good thing.
>>
>>81830936
Zelda looks and sounds quite a bit like Nina Hartley, or as she did at least half a decade ago.
>>
>>81831142
Throwing a child into the lion's den is bad enough; they endangered her friends as well. Both aunts told her about, or even assisted making, spells and potions that are dangerous and then did fuckall to help.

You don't help a child through Munchhausen-proxy syndrome.
>>
>>81831379
I don't know if you're referring to later seasons, but her aunts (at least not Zelda) did not want her to use magic for things she could handle as a human. Zelda specifically told Hilda and Sabrina not to touch her chemistry shit, but they didn't listen and continued to make unnecessary potions. It was mainly Sabrina's fault for never heeding any of the warnings and constantly looking for an easy way out without thinking about the consequences of her actions. Not to mention she hardly even wanted to practice her magic, but whenever shit got tough for her in terms of mortal problems, she tried to fix it with magic that she had no control over.
>>
MJH was so primo in the 90s
>>
>>81831955
Agreed. I want to love her now, but I'm too superficial and she's overweight.
>>
File: px34ku146isy.jpg (598KB, 2500x2055px) Image search: [Google]
px34ku146isy.jpg
598KB, 2500x2055px
>tfw MJH waxed her arms :(
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.