[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the Sublime of television and film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1200x630bb.jpg (113KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1200x630bb.jpg
113KB, 630x630px
What's the Sublime of television and film?
>>
You need to stop making threads.
>>
>>81828805
Tarrentino, It was really cool when you were younger, but it didn't age very well.
>>
SUMMERTIME
>>
>>81828893
But why?
>>
AND THE LIVIN'S EASY
>>
>>81828968
Because your threads are garbage and so are the people who bump them.
>>
File: 1208038877032.jpg (171KB, 2074x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1208038877032.jpg
171KB, 2074x1038px
>>81828805
It'd have to be something quotable, as everyone always sings along with sublime. It'd also have to be something quirky and offbeat, but at the same time easily recognizable. For film I'd go with the Johnny Depp version of Fear and Loathing, or Leon The Professional. For television I'd probably go with the Miniseries version of Dune, or The X-Files.
>>
film: cheech and chong up in smoke

television: malcolm in the middle
>>
>>81828805
Pineapple express or superbad
>>
It's time to admit you don't really like Sublime. You pretended to, because the lead singer is dead, and you thought it that might earn you some cred with the other underage.
>>
>>81829016
My threads are of the highest quality. Sorry they're too highbrow for you. I'm sure you can find a capeshit thread around here somewhere, plebian.
>>
>>81829180
You should've stayed on /b/ where you belong.
>>
>>81829273
I haven't been to /b/ since 2009, kiddo. You, however, reek of the place.
>>
>>81829330
>I haven't been to /b/ since 2009
That doesn't change anything about what I said.
>You, however, reek of the place.
Yeah, saying "no u" really shows you grew out of /b/.
>>
>>81829389
Cry more, faggot. I'm gonna make another thread and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
>>
>>81829491
Thanks for the confirmation that you're a toddler who belongs somewhere else. No wonder you had to sit at the loser table in high school lunch. Some "people" refuse to grow up.
>>
>>81829545
Wow! Sooo mature. Where would /tv/ be without quality posters such as yourself?
>>
>>81829634
>no u
>again
You're done now. Remember: Funposting is shitposting. "Board culture" is shitposting. You belong on /b/, not here.
>>
>>81829702
You belong on Reddit.
>>
Simmer down, white folks.
>>
>>81828805
Princess Bride. Old, shitty, can't stop quoting it
>>
File: [wanting to stop intensifies].gif (84KB, 253x230px) Image search: [Google]
[wanting to stop intensifies].gif
84KB, 253x230px
>>81829702

>"Board culture" is shitposting.

so glad not to be autistic
>>
>>81829135
PE for sure
>>
>>81830312
Nice reddit spacing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.