[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jack Reacher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

What type of manlet power fantasy was this shit?
>>
Short guys have the speed and agility advantage. Your power means shit when you can't land a hit.
>>
>>81827513

Almost the entire movie was very true to the book it was based on, except for the fact that in the books Jack Reacher is a 6'5" and weighs over 100kg
>>
>>81827724
I don't get it
>>
>>81827606
More manlet delusions
>>
>>81828094
In the books, every other page describes how Reacher is a hulking Aryan mountain of muscle and not some scrawny Jew
>>
I've only ever seen the last ~10 minutes of this garbage on FX because they play it all the time before The Americans.
>>
>>81828219

It's not garbage, it's a pretty high-quality action romp. Lee Child was a decent airport-lit author and the movie did well to capture the harmless fun of his books.
>>
>>81828219
Kek
>>
>>81827513
I laughed for the entire playtime of this movie.
It was so incredibly unintentionally funny I found myself gasping for breath. God damn it sucked so good.
>>
The sequel was so ass
>>
>>81827513
Neck yourself. Comfiest manlet fest ever.
>>
comfy thread
>>
I thought this was a fun movie but Cruise is usually decent in pretty much anything. I've only read a few of the books and don't care that much either way as they're pretty disposable.
But my one big complaint both about the movie and the novel it's based on is that Reacher is never in any real danger at any point. I think maybe once, in the movie, he's hit in the back of the head in a fight inside a house - not counting the final showdown fight, that's the only time he ever gets hurt.
I get that the character is someone who has all the answers, is the smartest and toughest dude in the room, blah blah, but sort of boring.
Another fun flick (but ultimately really boring in a USA tv show kind of way) was that marky mark "Shooter" movie. I can't recall offhand any part of the movie where Walhberg wasn't completely 100% in control outside of the initial premise when he's fucked over.

I feel like both movies are the kind of flicks that play on TNT after a basketball game and 45 year old dads watch the shit out of them.
>>
first one was a fun throwback to the 80's one man army action flicks, the second was so fucking shit, can't believe I was actually waiting for it to come out
>>
>>81832418
Second one made me want to kill myself.

>Jack and Generic Badguy fight
>Whole bunch of drama over whether or not they'll fall off the ledge
>it's like a 10 foot drop at most
>>
>>81832481
seriously, why do so many movies insist on spending so much time on teenagers, that girl was so fucking uninteresting, I don't even remember why was she being hunted
>>
>>81828183
DELETE THIS POST
DELETE THIS WHOLE FUCKING WEBSITE
>>
>>81827606
what do you think life is a fucken video game?
>>
>>81836098
>he doesn't drive around town pretending he's in GTA
Get a load of this pleb
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.