[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this guy tells you to devote your energies to things other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

>this guy tells you to devote your energies to things other than escape, and sit out the war as comfortably as possible.

what do
>>
Keep an eye on Ives. The guy is unstable, at best.
>>
>>81826908
I would do it. Realistically the first time anyone gets the chance to tell me off for not trying, the war's over anyway and I can just claim lack of inspiration, vision etc. I can turn on the anguish, make it seem like I feel great remorse for my failure. Whatever, I walk out of the army with demob money and a leg-up for civilian life, after having been the guest of people who are required by the Geneva Convention (which they honored) to keep me safe. Win win, baby.
>>
>>81826908
>the city of British officers in p.o.w. camps
why are they such cucks?
>>
>>81826908
>ww2 escape kino
has anyone seen the episode of colditz where one guy says he can pretend to be insane then actually goes insane from being so good at it[spoiler/]

that was some powerful fucking kino.
>>
File: colditz-cock-1945.jpg (350KB, 840x615px) Image search: [Google]
colditz-cock-1945.jpg
350KB, 840x615px
>>81826908

build a glider to make the GOAT escape
>>
>>81827120

Its actually based on a story about a French officer dumb dumb.
>>
File: 1486594424423.gif (3MB, 1239x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1486594424423.gif
3MB, 1239x1305px
>>81827120
>that interview with sir alec guinness where he told the boy to stop watching star wars
>>
>>81827196
that's a made up quote
>>
>>81827120
Because David Lean was a moral coward. He spent the war making propaganda movies, then makes this heavily ironic "war is madness" bullshit. It expresses his own cuckolded imagination at the prospect of becoming an Americanized tax-exile international name director.
>>
File: Robert_Jefferson.png (261KB, 512x459px) Image search: [Google]
Robert_Jefferson.png
261KB, 512x459px
>>81827172
no fucking way

this is real?

man i wish they flew it

knowing those fucking krauts they would have let them get away too so they can play more farm simulator
>>
>>81826908
Politely request that the escape committee reconsiders its position indicating that it is duty of every officer to seek escape.
>>
>>81827307

yes

>several prisoners had experience with home built gliders
>the library had a book about aircraft design
>steal wood from floorboards and mattress frames
>steal fabric from beds
>design a catapult to launch it that would have used a toilet for the weight

Colditz was overrun just when it was almost completed
>>
File: 1482012553414.png (111KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482012553414.png
111KB, 400x450px
>>81827378
>the library had a book about aircraft design
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.