/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (420KB, 800x608px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
420KB, 800x608px
What went wrong?
>>
Colin Quinn is boring as shit.

His best material was the Babe Ruth shit Amy Schumer stole from Tosh and shoved into Colin's fat mouth for that movie Snatchwreck.
>>
Comedy Central didn't want something conservative/un-PC directly following The Daily Show
>>
Most liberals can't handle having their opinions challenged. I say most because I consider myself a liberal and I loved Tough Crowd even if I dodn't always agree with what they were saying.
>>
Colin Quinn was an unprofessional hack and he let the show turn into a circle-jerk for the cellar crowd comedians. They would literally gang up on anyone that wasn't part of their little clique and make them look stupid by constantly interrupting them or ruining the setup for their jokes. The guy had no idea what makes for good tv and what doesn't, and he thought you could pull the same shit that would be funny when you're at a bar with friends and it would still be funny on tv, but that simply wasn't the case.
>>
>>81826095
Colin looked extremely uncomfortable in every monologue he had and leaned on walls and pool tables in most scenes as if he had a broken foot
>>
File: 1421609803772.png (537KB, 949x814px) Image search: [Google]
1421609803772.png
537KB, 949x814px
>>81827178
Who do you think you're fooling?
>>
>>81827178

didn't know you posted here Dat Phan
>>
I was 17ish when this came on. I usually watched it every night. The problem as I recall was that Colin Quinn was usually a bumbling mess. At the time the comics would be mostly nobodies and then some shows everyone was notable. There was a very big gap when it came to consistency.
>>
>>81827322
Huh? What are you talking about?
>>
I can't believe it's been 7 years since Colin Quinn died.
>>
>>81826095
>826095>>81827263What went wrong?
>>
Reddit Crowd
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.