[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patriot Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: patriot.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
patriot.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
Has everybody watched this show yet? God damn it was so good, start to finish. Great cinematography, good acting, several hilarious moments, and overall very heartfelt. I'm probably late watching it, but I think I've only seen like one or two threads on it. Just curious what other people thought.

Any other shows similar? Felt like a Burn After Reading but in an episodic format with a character you can actually sympathize with.
>>
>>81823834
>Felt like a Burn After Reading but in an episodic format

I will curse you into eternity if you're lying, because BAR is one of the best films of the century.
>>
>>81823834
PATRIOT WAS THE BEST SHOW OF AMAZONS LATEST CROP

BOSCH IS A SOLID NO BULLSHIT NEONOIR

YOU ARE WANTED IS KINDA COOL IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE SUBTITLES
>>
>>81823912
No it's very similar. At least along the lines of incompetent people causing things to go awry, while involving gov't intelligence. Most of the violence is in a comedic fashion too.
>>
I saw an advertisement for it when I was marathoning Parcs and Rec.

It was him stabbing a guy in the leg, looked it like it was made for cucks/trump voters.
>>
File: 1459097431666.png (323KB, 524x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459097431666.png
323KB, 524x800px
>>81823988
HES ACTUALLY A PUSSY WHO BOTTLES UP HIS EMOTIONS AND CANT HANDLE THE KILLING, SO ITS RIGHT UP THE ALLY FOR NUMALE KUCKS/SHILLARY VOTERS :^)
>>
>>81823931
I saw You Are Wanted on the list too. I guess I'll check it out.
>>
uhhh this is a netflix only board, champ.
>>
>>81824273
Sure is what it seems like sometimes. Nothing but capeshit and Star Wars.
>>
File: prime delivery to space.jpg (306KB, 1400x750px) Image search: [Google]
prime delivery to space.jpg
306KB, 1400x750px
>>81824273

AMAZON > NETFLIX, BUD
>>
>>81823834
At the end of episode 7 right now.

I hadn't ever heard of this show until seeing a couple threads about it here. I don't think I cared for any "Amazon Original" and the only other one I knew about was Man in the High Castle but I'd like to read it before starting the show.

Really, really glad I saw the threads here and gave it a shot. The first episode is enough to hook you in. I'm not even sure what genre it is, I suppose dark comedy, and it really feels comfortable doing its own thing. Excellent writing, lots of widely-styled original jokes that are well executed every time. And that female cop's voice is annoyingly sexy.

I'm excited to see how it ends and where the story will go in another season. It's amazing how "small" the plot seems, "remain undercover and get the bag", but it doesn't feel stretched thin.

Seriously if you have Prime you may as well watch the first episode, definitely worth it.
>>
afternoon spray
>>
>>81824810
great now you got me all hyped and my internet is too shit at the moment to download it
>>
>>81826331
Well it's worth it whenever you can. Don't forget about Patriot when you've got some good bandwidth sitting around.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.