[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'll have to check with my boyfriend. That one cut deep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: whiplash_melissa_benoist__span.jpg (50KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
whiplash_melissa_benoist__span.jpg
50KB, 600x366px
>I'll have to check with my boyfriend.

That one cut deep
>>
>>81823152
That's what the retard gets
>>
>>81823253
>spend your entire life working to become a great musician
>throwing it all away for some slut you met a week ago

Normies like you will never understand. His mistake was crawling back to her.
>>
>>81823152
>what the fuck is wrong with you, I should have you Whiplashed™

Seriously?
>>
I'm going to watch this kino today. What can I expect?
>>
I would have assraped her in this situation. Fuck women who pull this bullshit.
>>
>>81823496
being an independent person?
>>
>>81823474
Alot of screaming from one direction and crying in the other
>>
>>81823365
He broke up with her preemptively which he really didn't need to. But I guess the point was to demonstrate his dedication. He sacrificed every aspect of his life to try and become the best drummer.
>>
>>81823365
>throwing it all away
He could've made time he was just too much of an autistic fucking faggot that thought he was better than he actually was.
>>
>>81823365
He didn't need to break up with her.
Please tell me you don't conduct yourself this way irl.
>>
>>81823604
>>81823653
Like I said, you half-hearted normies will understand passion and dedication to something so strong that you toss aside everything else to pursue it. Gfs require constant attention and will even go out of their way to distract you and prevent you from achieving your goal. Then when you ultimately fail, they'll cast all blame on you for being weak and becoming distracted. Ultimately going on to fuck Chad no matter what you do.
>>
>>81824503
How many gfs have you had, just wondering.
>>
>>81824540
almost got to touch a boob once
>>
>>81824503
Yeah, because being so passionate and dedicated means constantly losing your sheet music and leaving drum sticks behind.
>>
>>81824540
Enough to know they constantly text you and call you. If you don't answer immediately, they'll act all hurt that you're ignoring them. And if you bring up how important something else is, they'll push into an ultimatum about choosing between them and something else. And then, after all that bullshit, when you finally give in to them, they'll dump like a sack of bricks and you'll realize you were just a toy. She was a cat chasing a mouse. When she finally caught you, she ripped out your guts and left you an empty husk.
>>
>>81824834
>Enough to know they constantly text you and call you
>If you don't answer immediately, they'll act all hurt that you're ignoring them
I don't know about all that other shit because it sounds like something you should talk to a therapist about, but this is true.
>>
>>81823152
Is this movie worth watching if I've always hated jazz for how shitty and pretentious it is?
>>
>>81825206
Nah. It's not even worth it if you actually like jazz either. It hilariously misrepresents what it means to be dedicated to music / what jazz is about.
>>
>>81823253
reminder that if you think he was in the wrong you are a numale redditor
>>
>>81825206
The old guy is pretty damn pretentious desu
>>
>>81825206
I liked it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.