[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naruto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: naruto.jpg (118KB, 539x796px) Image search: [Google]
naruto.jpg
118KB, 539x796px
So I'm waiting for my order at the local chicken shop. The only customers aret me and 4 nignogs baked off their face sitting at atable discussing some tv show enthusiastically. So I began to eavesdrop but couldnt for the life of me gather which show it was. some of the shit they were debating sounded really interesting. So i went home and gogled some of the keywords I heard them mention, and I've gathered that the show they were discussing was Naruto Shippenden (although not 100% sure - as theres about a billion naruto results on imdb). Anyway is it any good, or is it just a dragon ball z rip off
>>
it's a hunter x hunter ripoff

and all anime is trash btw
>>
There's an anime board you know.
>>
>>81821966
It's actually alright altho the fanbase is cancerous- that show however is a continuation of the first show just titled Naruto.
>>
its shitty really shitty

it has a few decent moments where you think the time you invested in it was worth it but then you'll sadly regret it.
>>
>>81821966
It's shit but a guilty pleasure tbqh
>>
>>81821966
This is bait but either way
Its waytoo long and nothing but filler adn flash backs. They stretched it on purpsoe to make lots of money. basically if it was cut in half and condensed itd be good.
>>
It's solid and anyone that says otherwise is a contrarian as usual
>>
>>81821966
I hear it goes downhill after the Pain arc.
>>
Pre time skip naruto ranges from decent to good. Post time skip naruto(shippuden) is 100% garbage with zero redeeming factors.
>>
File: 1462323267557.jpg (21KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1462323267557.jpg
21KB, 275x275px
Naruto was pretty good, the original run at least (like 130-140 episodes or something) when they were still kids. Then a long filler arc came before the show changed to "shippuden" where everyone was 4 or 5 years older and the series got a lot less creative and more drawn out. I gave up on Naruto in 2010 or 11 and have no idea where the series led to

>>81822011
this though, Hunter x Hunter hits a lot of the same notes as Naruto but HxH came first and generally did everything better
>>
>>81822156
forgot to mention I only watched the first couple episodes of shippuden and based my opinion on that

it's 100% shit and it's awful and it's reddit and i HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT RRRREEEEEE
>>
>>81821966
As long as those nignogs stay in 'murica
>>
>>81822071
how is it bait?
>>
>>81821966
It can be good if you learn how to watch it at triple speed and know which episodes are filler so you can skip them. Also, get used to skipping repeated flashbacks because they happen a lot. Don't really blame the producers, it's just that if they didn't put fillers in, the anime would reach and pass the manga in a month or so.

Watch the first season of the classic Naruto and if you don't like it, just forget about it.
>>
>>81822011
Naruto came a year before HxH, man. Why do you have to make shit up? Togashi is dying anyways. At least Kishimoto finished his manga.
>>
>>81821966
both Naruto and Naruto Shippuden have some good fight scenes as far as anime goes, there are maybe 2 decent arcs story wise in the entire show which are the chuunin exam and probably the pain arc.
>>
>>81821966

Pretty good as far as action shows for 16y old boys go.

There are thousands of better anime out there though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.