[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's some good Romekino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Claudius.jpg (65KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
Claudius.jpg
65KB, 350x500px
What's some good Romekino?
>>
>>81820037
The Caesars!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B7HHrkoac0o

It's similar to I, Claudius and follows many of the same events, but from a completely different point of view and tone, one that is more historically accurate. Here Augustus isn't affable and fat, but cold and wise, the kind of man who could rise to become Princeps of Rome. Many other characters are different and it is worth a watch.
>>
>>81820799
TBF, Augustus chilled out once he'd secured his power. Up 'til that power he was a ruthless bastard though.
>>
>>81820838
Yeah, he is chill in the Caesars but not in the boisterous way that Brian Blessed played him. Here he is very concerned with naming a successor and vetting Postumus Agrippa, who is a really nasty piece of work, as opposed to framed innocent like his portrayal in I, Claudius, so that brings some of his prior coldness back.
>>
Gap in the market for something late period when there was a new Caesar every time the Praetorian Guard got bored and knifed the incumbent. Lots of insanity, depravity and plotting. Assuming GRRM hasn't burned the material here also (he is really fucking things up for historical drama with his inabilith to have an imagination).
>>
>>81821442
Man, I would kill for a show about Constantine or the Catilinarian Conspiracy
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-02-08-18h59m25s226.jpg (375KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-02-08-18h59m25s226.jpg
375KB, 1280x720px
KINO
I
N
O
>>
>>81822354

or the year of 5 emperors
>>
>>81823460
What movie?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-02-08-20h43m18s674.jpg (304KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-02-08-20h43m18s674.jpg
304KB, 1280x720px
>>81823704
boku no benis
>>
>>81823704
>18h59

Thats some movie, brother Pullo!
>>
passion of the christ
>>
>>81820037
who is clavdivs?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X9C55TkUP8
>>
>no kino about the collapse of the roman empire and reshuffling of europe

Sad!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.